WTF?

So this was requested by angrypersasssybeth and was based on a few comments which are posted at the bottom.

Third Person POV
1 year ago Damian had a business trip in Paris for one month, because he was still in high school he was a transfer student at Françoise Dupont High School, in Miss. Bustiers class. No one except the teacher knew he was a Wayne and boy was he shocked when a sausage head liar came up to him and started spewing about the fact that she's dating him, or Damian Wayne after he said he's from Gotham she started going on and on about how kind and shy and passive he was, it would have made his brothers go crazy from the lunacy this lying brat named Lila was spewing.

Damian was shocked at how idiotic the class was, only one petite Asian-French girl didn't buy believe her and she was shunned, so he sat with her and had a crush on her before the day was up. He asked her out on the last week in Paris, they went out every day for the rest of the week, exchanged numbers, and started a secret relationship (as to not draw attention to their relationship, only her parents know).

Over the past year Damian kept on going to Paris because he didn't want his family to find out and annoy him and because he figured out she was Ladybug (they both know each other's identities) and had to stay in Paris, he went at least one weekend a month, this made his family very sus because each time he came back he seemed happier and nicer. So they did the one stupid idea they had.

Bruce Wayne's POV
Why, how do they come up with even more stupid ways to anger Damian? I mean does Jason want to be killed again? But it's too late now because Dick, Tim, Jason, and Selina went Alfred and I had to make sure Damian wouldn't kill them. I have no idea why he keeps visiting Paris but Alfred most likely does (Alfred knows all) but anyway, now the entire bat-fam is going over to Paris to spy on my slightly murderous son Damian who is on the third day of his week-long trip to Paris. I think he has a friend? Acquaintances? Blackmail on someone in Paris? Who knows but he doesn't stay at a hotel and doesn't own any house or apartment there, I checked. So now here we are at Françoise Dupont High School waiting for him to come out because he said he'll be doing his school work there.

Dick insisted we went to the bakery next door Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie, and because Jason insisted Dick, Jason, Tim, Selina (because why not), and I are hiding behind trees and bushes, eating macaroons, croissants, cookies, and mini cakes when the bell rang.

Even though it's stupid to spy on my katana loving son I am curious so I watch and see him exit the school with a young Asian-French girl with blackish-blue hair and bluebell eyes in his arms her arm around his shoulder and his arm on her hummingbird waist. I looked at my sons there eyes wide and jaw dropped, Damian was smiling and then he stopped, whispered something in her ear and kissed her. On. The. Lips.

My boys jumped from their hiding spots, Dick with his mouth full of macaroons alerting Damian. Knowing the cover is blown Selina steps out, I follow sighing with my hand on my forehead, shaking my head at what's about to come.

"What the F*ck!!!" Dick shouted while stuffing his face with croissants Jason looked perplexed and said the most stupid thing ever, I think he is literally trying to get killed, again.

He went up to the young lady grabbed her for arms and whisper-shouted "Blink once if Damian kidnapped you, blink twice if Damian kidnapped and brainwashed you."

The young bluenette eyes widened in shock "What are you talking about? Damian is kinda cold but what the hell! Why would you say that about my boyfriend?!?!" While what Jason said was beyond idiotic I am surprised Damian didn't do anything and she is with him willingly. And was his girlfriend.