Once Upon a League

Requested by Maldragonqueen
For this Bruce is 35 when Marinette is 30, Dick is 26, Jason is 21, Tim is 17, and Damian is 10. I looked stuff up and just did my best so that everything is in order.

Marinette POV
I was born in the League of Assasins, I have killed corrupt politicians, I have worked in the business of politics and changing minds for the Leagues needs like my parents, and I am best friends with Talia Al Gul. I'm also very different than the rest of the League, deemed as the deadly ball of Sunshine. When I was 5, my parents had to move to Paris to try and change the way things are run them or get someone in that place. My job was to study people with power and their children.

I had photos and charts filled with all the people of power, Tomoe and Kagami Tsurugi, André, Audrey, and Chloe Bourgeois, and Gabriel, Emilie, and Adrien Agreste to name a few. Over time, the League tried getting in the mayor position, but Bourgeois always won, Armand d'Argencourt for example, so when Miracle Queen happened I took an opportunity. I got Chloe on my side, I changed her point of view so that it is less corrupt, and also more to the Leagues liking. Of course, I had the help of my other best friend from the League Nino.

Alya, on the other hand, is not, and never will be, part of the League, but I made her see the truth of the liar. It was quite easy, I just told her that I could get her another interview with Ladybug and an interview with Jagged Stone, both of which Lie-la promised but never fulfilled, if she asked Ladybug about her friends and Jagged about his pets. She agreed and learned that Ladybug strictly keeps her friends as hero's to protect civilians, even the civilian form of other hero's and that Jagged has only ever had Fang, his crocodile as a pet, and will never get a cat, as Penny is allergic. She took those videos of Lie-la down and apologized very quickly.

Everyone thought she was just being a lousy reporter and biased until in our last year of high school when Jagged, Clara, Prince Ali, many more celebrities, and I sued her. It was was, ok really, pleasing to see those backstabbers squirm when the truth was exposed. (and Hawkmoth was defeated yaayyy)

Now we are 27, Chloe is president and a single mom (she adopted), Alya is one of the top reporters at the Daily Planet and is engaged to Nino, Nino is still in the League so he goes on 'business trips' from time to time (he is also a director), and I have my online website MDC Uploaded, but have been in an 'unknown location' aka with Talia and her son Damian in the Nanda Parbat along with the other assassins. I love hanging out with Damian and he is like my own son as Talia is always busy, but I am tired of the League and have a bed feeling so with some help from Talia I can leave. Now I just have to tell Damian. (Damian is 7)
(Arabic)"Hey, little Devil..." I whisper when I enter Damian's room.

"Hi, mom. (Ami is mom in Arabic according to Google Translate) what are you doing here so late?" Damian asks me. Reading a book that is in Japanese as he is practicing reading Japanese.

I close the door and sit next to him before speaking, "Well, um... Look, Dams. I know you might not like to hear this, but I am leaving the League," he turns to me and looks hurt.

"What? You're leaving the League? Leaving me? I can do better!" Damian stutters out, clearly upset.

"Look, Dams... My heart just isn't with the League anymore, I want to be free. Free from all this killing," I explain softly. "I've made you this... Click this button and I'll receive a signal and go wherever you are."

"I DON'T CARE!!! YOU ARE LEAVING ME!!!!" Damian cried. "Keep your stupid toy," he then threw the toy with a hidden signal at me.