The Lost One

Marinette is 20, Dick is 36, Jason is 31, Tim is 27 and Damian is 20 at the beginning

Third Person POV
For her entire life in the League Marinette was treated worse than dirt and was beaten and trained more ruthlessly than anyone else in the League. Her Grandfather hated her and her mother didn't quite care so Marinette trained day and night and would fight till killed. Afterward, since she was still an Al Gul she was brought back and then beaten for dying but she grew stronger. But no one knew that she was an Al Gul, not even her brother whom she ended up hating.

Eventually, with enough arguing she was aloud to duel against her brother, he of course didn't know that he was dueling his sister and was acting like an uptight pompous fool but anyway he was pissed when she beat him. Ra was angry that his granddaughter defeated his grandson. Talia was silently pleased with her daughter. Marinette was angry when she was treated even worse afterward, she thought she had proven herself worthy of her rightful title. Soon after more training for Damian and beatings for both, the rematch happened and again Marinette won. She always won, no matter what she never lost. But when she was seven her main trainer, Sabine escaped the League and brought Marinette with her.

Unfortunately, the beatings and the belittling took their toll on Marinette, and with everything else, she was diagnosed with anorexia. It never truly went away but it got a lot better as did her self-esteem. Well at least until Chloe started calling her fat and then when she finally stopped Lila came and everyone started bullying her. Then old habits started again, lying about eating meals, forcing herself to throw up the meals that she was forced to have, weighing herself and hating the numbers, seeing fat and body problems that weren't there, etc. By the time she was out of high school, it was really bad but she ate enough so that when Ladybug no one could notice.

In a fundraiser at a middle school (that Marinette had gone to) in Paris Marinette was helping the kids set up and Tim was just lost. Tim hadn't slept in ages and was coffee deprived at that moment so passed out and was sent to the nurses' office at the middle school. Marinette on the other hand hadn't eaten in so long that she ended up passing out and was also sent to the nurses' office. Tim woke up first and was told to get more sleep but Marinette stayed passed out for a few more minutes. When she woke up the nurse tried to get her to eat. Marinette took the bar and when the nurse left she just put it in her bag.

"You know you should eat that," Tim told her.

Marinette only replied with "I ate a big breakfast."

"Then why'd you pass out?" Tim inquired.

"Didn't drink enough water now mind your own business I saw you pass out earlier so don't lecture me," Marinette answered.

"You still should eat," Tim remarked, trying to break Marinette down and figure out how she ticks. "You look pale and underweight. As someone who lies about sleeping, I can tell that you're lying lady."

"My name's Marinette, not lady," Marinette told him, ignoring his advice.

He smiled and sat on her bed, "Tim," he told her and secretly took out the bar and opened it. "Now as I said you should eat," as she opened her mouth to protest he stuck the bar in her mouth. "Eat," Tim said again and she begrudgingly chewed the food that was in her mouth.

Once she swallowed Marinette told Tim, "That was uncalled for," and was about to say more when he stuck another chunk of the bar in her mouth.

"You need to eat," Tim just shrugged.

"If I have to eat then you aren't allowed to have more than two cups of coffee, none in the night, and need to sleep," Marinette shot back after swallowing that piece of bar.