Before the Clock Hits Zero

Third Person POV
As Marinette watched everyone be akumatized by Scarlet Moth she ran to the bathroom and transformed. She ran and jumped needing to go to Master Fu's but had a feeling she might be followed by Vanisher so she heads to the sewer and hides. When Vanisher enters she swings her yo-yo and captures her. "Hawkmoth,"

"Ladybug," Hawkmoth hisses through Vanisher.

"I want to help you," Ladybug says making Vanisher look shocked.

"What?" -Hawkmoth

"Tell me why you want our miraculous." -Ladybug

"Why should I tell you?" he growls back.

"Maybe I can help, I know how to fix a miraculous." -Ladybug

"Can you wake someone that has been affected by a broken miraculous?" he questions, Vanisher sounding hopeful.

"I can heal someone that has been hurt by one," Ladybug explains, "but once in a comatose state there is nothing you can do without losing someone equally important."

"Then you can do nothing!" he shouts and Vanisher tries to escape.

"But I have a potion that allows you to speak to a lost or comatose person for 10 minutes," Ladybug quickly adds.

"Give it to Vanisher," Hawkmoth demanded. "Why are you doing this?"

Ladybug looked at Vanisher and smiled sadly as she handed a vial that she took out of her yo-yo to Vanisher before answering, "Because I'm tired."

When Vanisher gave him the vial he went to his lair. Gabriel went to Emilie's coffin (incubator?) he used the potion and a ghost (what happened in Harry Potter) of Emilie appeared. She talked with him for a bit and just before the potion wore off she whispered, "I'm ready to move on, please let me leave the cage that being alive has put me in. Please do the right thing..."

He left his lair and went to meet Ladybug in the sewer with Mayura in tow, "Ladybug," he made his presence known.

Ladybug was meditating, she opened her eyes slowly, "Hawkmoth, Mayura, good to see you both."

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." Hawkmoth growled.

Ladybug cocked her head sideways, "What are you doing?" she questions.

Hawkmoth sighed, "Giving in Ladybug..." and the two villains simultaneously took off their Miraculous leaving Gabriel and Nathalie in their place.

"M-Mr. Agreste? Miss. S-Sancoeur?" she stuttered out. "Why?"

"Emilie..." Nathalie solemnly said, missing her best friend.

"I-I'm sorry... I wish I could do more," Ladybug sighed as they hand her their Miraculous.

"It's not your doing Ladybug... I hope you have a great life."

"Yeah..." Ladybug whispered and then under her breath said. "If only I could."

Next School Year; Third Year of High School
"Oh, it was so awful!!!! She beat and threatened me all last week," Lila wailed, "she even told me to jump off the Eiffel Tower!!"

"Oh. My. God! That little bitch," Alya replied as everyone in the room (minus Adrien) nodded (the class minus Bustier, Marinette, and Alix are there). "Marinette is going to pay!!!"

"Let's beat her up," Kim growled. Putting is fist against his palm.

"Children! I know it's the first day of school but there is an important announcement and a video you guys must see," Miss. Bustier said as she entered the classroom. Her looks and voice screamed morbid, after her Alix, Principle Damocles, Jagged, Penny, Sabine, Tom, Nathalie, and Mr. Agreste entered. All of them with red eyes (including Gabriel!! 🤯) and forlorn faces.