Don't Cross a Wayne

Requested by Maldragonqueen
There was more to the request but I'm just putting this.

Marinette POV
My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng, I'm known as clumsy, happy, and lovable. But that's not how it used to be, you see I grew up in the League of Assassins. But on another note, while I was born as Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Tom Dupain isn't my biological dad. When my mom was younger (Teen) she and her best friend were on celebrating a successful mission and accidentally got drunk (don't ask how), like blackout drunk. The next day they both woke up naked in bed with a guy and another woman who also had gotten blackout drunk. The guys' name, my biological dads' name was and still is Clark Kent, you see when they all woke up it was awkward, to say the least, so all four of them agreed to never talk about it again and never look back at that night.

As you can tell that didn't work out that way, because even though my mom and her friend met two guys that they ended up dating, my mother with another league member and her friend a regular Parisian, my half-brother and I were already there. Papa(Tom), the guy mom was dating was cool when he found out about me, the same thing happened with moms' friend except Gabriel was a bit more freaked out then Tom. Gabriel found out about the League just after Adrien turned 1. They found out the other woman also got pregnant and had a boy named Nino and decided to finally tell Clark when Agreste and I were, well that we existed when I was 4, Dad(Clark) by then was engaged to a woman named Lois Lane. I saw him every Thanksgiving and once every three Christmases (two Christmases in the League and one with Clark) with Adrien though Nino didn't know we existed. This continued until Adrien and I were 6 (by then they had learned a lot from league and remember they are half-Kryptonian) my Mama, Papa, and Aunt Emilie were stationed in Paris for League business though it was probably because I freed a prisoner named Jason. Mama and Papa had me go to normal school but since Uncle Gabriel became a fashion sensation and Emilie wanted to teach him a few more things privately Adrien was homeschooled.

We still hung out but I made some friends and met an idiot who bullied me not knowing that I know 50+ ways to kill her with my bare hands and more as well as the fact that I could break through a wall with only getting a scratch or two at most. I also met my other half-brother Nino Lahiffe who was a bit introverted, but really (in Ninos' words) chill. Through analyzation and League methods (spying, hacking, and other illegal sh*t) I learned almost everything about him. I hung out with him a lot and got him some noise-canceling headphones that would help with the hearing. We were really close, he even started calling me his sister when I was 12. Sadly when Adrien and I were 13 Aunt Emilie died on a mission in Tibet

But that all crumbled down, when I was 14 Adrien came to school and we became Ladybug and Chat Noir, everyone thought I liked Adrien because I was really close to him and didn't care. That was my downfall as that year a liar came and turned everyone against me and made my secret half-brother Nino hate me. Adrien and I took down Hawkmoth who was Gabriel, Adrien ended up moving back to the League. After that I got worse and some drug dealers hooked me in and I nearly killed myself before Mama, Papa, and Dad found out. I slowly got worse, even after some idiots opened up their eyes and helped me as well as people I met. Juleka, Luka, Chloe, Kagami, Nathaniel, and Max. Max finally used his brain, Nathaniel never was against me but finally got the balls to stand up, Chloe got over her childish hate for me (and joined the League), Luka and Kagami just met me and recognized me as League members from the start, and Juleka finally (with the help of Luka and Kagami) remembered I'm also part of the League and if I actually hated and wanted to hurt Lila they'd never find the body.

But by then I was 17 I had scars all over (despite being half-Kryptonian she can still get hurt but not as bad as it would if she wasn't half-Kryptonian) and my self-esteem was nonexistent, so Mama and  Papa decided I should go back to the League for a bit, they told Dad that my mental health was bad and that they are taking me away from Paris. I left Paris mid-term to go back to my 'home town' with Luka, Chloe, Kagami, and Juleka. I mainly hung out with Adrien who was overly protective of me and talked to Kagami who started dating Luka. The next Thanksgiving Adrien and I saw Nino and met my 3-year-old half-brother Jon Kent. When we saw Nino... boy did Adrien and Clark rip him a new one. Nino was sorry, to say the least (and majorly grounded). Nino ended up breaking up with Alya (she was the main reason he left Marinettes side) and apologized profusely to me.