My Secret Lover

Requested by Maldragonqueen

Adrien POV
Last year I  told Marinette to take the high road... that nearly got her killed. So the high road is now in the pits of hell, I am full team Marinette now and it's Marinette and me (and Alix, don't forget her you dimwit) against the class and Miss. Bustier. Well if you exclude Marinettes boyfriend who saved her but he lives in Metropolis and holy shit is he hot. Now don't worry I got my own man, I met him at the Wayne gala 2 months ago, his name is Damian Wayne and he is smexy and doesn't show emotions. Now only Marinettes 'parents', Alix and I know that Marinette has a boyfriend, now I say 'parents' because she was adopted, Tom and Sabine were her mothers' friends. Apparently, Alix has always known this and I learned it by accident after sneaking into her room when I was transformed as Chat Noir... my body hurt for the rest of that week.

My best friend is an assassin and was one potential next leader of a badass assassin cult thing, I say one because she has a freakin secret twin. She has also apparently killed multiple people! This week our class is going to Gotham and Jon is accompanying us.

When we reach Gotham Jon and a tall, blue-eyed man with black hair that has a streak of white at the front of his hair have a sign that says Miss. Bustiers Class in bold. The white streak guy I believe is Damian's brother but which one I have no clue. Marinette, Alix, and I rush down for various reasons, 1, so Marinette can get her luggage before the others 2, to say hi to Jon and our escort/Damian's brother 3, to get away from the Akuma class, and 4, so we don't have to hear Lie-las lie about dating my boyfriend.
"Sunshine!!!" Marinette screamed as she jumped onto Jon, hugging him tightly. Alix and I both chuckle slightly and go next to Damian's brother to watch,

"I missed you Blueberry..." Jon softly said as she hopped down and started kissing her.

"I missed you too, I didn't know you were going to pick us up." -Marinette

"Thought I'd surprise you. Are you wearing Red Hood themed clothes?" Jon asked breaking the kiss,

"Oh hush... I have pajamas that have your logo on them..." Marinette whispered making Jon blush.

"Ahem." The white streak guy caught their attention making Nettie go a tint of pink and Jon rival LBs suit.

"Oh sorry, I am Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Class President." Marinette smiled at him and stuck out her hand.

He shook her hand and jokingly said, "You're not going to lip-lock with me to are you Ms. Dupain-Cheng."

"God no, Sunshine's my boyfriend." -Marinette

"And we are her BFFs" I add,

"Ah yes, this is Adrien and Alix." -Marinette

"And I am Jason, I am head of security for WE, my brother Dick will be your tour guide during your stay." Jason smiled,

"Head of security... Jason Todd-Wayne, second oldest of the Wayne brothers, mysteriously disappeared at age 12." Mariette recited,

"Where'd you learn that from?" I ask.

"Random fact from a magazine that stuck out..." -Marinette

"Oh and then we snuck out and watched the stars together is the Wayne Garden... You know my Damiboo is just the best! He even promised me a 7-carat engagement ring once we turned 18." I hear Lie-la blab as they come into earshot.

"But why did you have a pursue Adrien if you've been with Damian since you were 7?" Kim questioned, making Lie-la freeze for a second.

"Oh that, w-well yo-you see... Damiboos dad Bruce didn't like me and m-m-made us split fo-for a bit." Lie-la started stuttering and crying,