You Sure Lies Don't Hurt Anyone?

Requested by Maldragonqueen
Important Note: Marinette did NOT confess to Adrien in the video

Third Person POV
The great thing about Akumas is that they have no memory of what happened during the attack. So when the punisher trio went back to being Alya, Juleka, and Rose they had no memory of learning that the video was actually Felix and not Adrien.

When Ladybug took Felix back she hissed, "Why did you pretend to be your cousin?"

"Well, I needed him to teach him a lesson," Felix replied with a smirk.

When she set him down she popped out her right hip and put her hand on said hip. Then she questioned, "And why did you try and kiss me?"

This made Felix smirk and go closer to her, "Well," he started and traced her jaw, "I had to make sure that my Flower wouldn't cheat on me," this made her eyes widen in shock before smiling softly.

Time Skip
Almost everyone stopped speaking to Adrien and was upset at him. Chloe acted the same as always and Marinette kept saying that it Adrien would never do that but did anyone listen? No. Now a week later, Felix decided to surprise Marinette at lunch. He made his way to the Library, a few people look at him confused. Wondering why 'Adrien' was dressed all fancy and was stone-faced. Alya and Nino tried to catch his attention, "Adrien, Dude. Can we talk?" Felix just ignored them.

Nino and Alya look at each other before following him, "Adrien? Adrien? Stop ignoring us!" Alya half-yells.

'Adrien' went into the Library and found Marinette reading a book, Alya and Nino watched from around the corner. "Hello Flower," 'Adrien spoke, gaining Marinettes attention.

"Hello..." Marinette answered, looking up at him before giggling, "you know, I think you've made that face so long that your face is permanently stuck like that."

Rolling his eyes he lifted her up making her squeal, "Your such a dorkasaurus Mar..." he said, shaking his head before bending down and kissing her.

While Marinette and 'Adrien' kissed Alya and Ninos' mouths went agape and the real Adrien walked in, "Hey guys, what are you guys looking a- oh damn I didn't know they were together," Adrien said and halted

"Wait-" Alya muttered, looking at the making out Felinette and Adrien. "If your Adrien... then... OMG, you didn't send that video!" of course she said this loud enough to catch the attention of Felinette.

"Hey, Adrien..." Felix said in a bored tone. "Didn't see you there."

Alya stormed up to Felix, "You! You pretended to be Adrien!" she shouted, at this point the entire class was there. "Why would you do that!"

"I was proving a point," he tiredly explained.

Alya spun to look at Marinette and questions, "Did you know he did this!"

"Kinda," Marinette shrugged. "I mean I did tell you guys that Adrien wouldn't do this... besides I knew Fe was up to something and didn't realize he would do this but I had already agreed not to say anything."

"Did anybody else know about this?" Nino piped up.

"Chloe," Felix sighed, wrapping his arms around Marinette.

"Were you not raised right?!" Alya interrogated him.

"I was," he sneered, "I was just teaching my dear cousin a lesson."

"What lesson?" she sneered back.

This made him smirk, Felix looked down at his girlfriend and then directly at his cousin, "Well... this whole thing which according to my dear Flower made all his friends leave him was simply a little white lie."

Adrien paled slightly but Rose piped up, "A little white lie?"

"You hurt our friend with your lies!" Alix shot back at Felix but his smile never faded.

"Well, as my dear cousin had said, lies don't hurt anyone... I was just testing that theory," Felix remarked making everyone dead silent, a few turning to look at Adrien. "Anyway I was just here to pick up my Flower for a date, shall we go?" he held out his hand.

Marinette giggled at his antics and answered, "Yes, we shall."