I Picked The Wrong Lie

Third Person POV
Marinette walked to school. She didn't have lots of friends at school but she had enough. Luka, Kagami, Adrien, and Chloe. As she went into the classroom and to the back, she wondered what lie Lila would tell today. She didn't have to wait long."OMG! Your dating the Damian Wayne? That billionaire's son? How did you meet? Can you get me an interview with the Waynes? Maybe you could recommend me, they own The Daily Planet my dream job!" Alya blabs.

"Oh sorry but they're kinda private, I told you because you guys because your my close friends and protect me from bullies and of course, I'll recommend you Alya you my Bestie!!" There was more aww and ohs and comments.

Marinette decided she'd had enough of this sh*t and questioned "Lila you're with Damian Wayne?"

"It doesn't concern you bully!" Alya seethes at Marinette who stayed calm. Nino, Rose, and others agreed with her.

"Hey, it's ok, yes Damiboo is sooo sweet! We met when we were 5 and always liked each other! But his dad is so cruel, saying we weren't allowed to be together and then I had to move so I tried to move on. I couldn't but now we're finally allowed to be together and I'm so happy!" Lila gushes.

Marinette's face contorts as she growls, "How dare he not tell me!" with that she pulled out her phone and called someone putting him on speaker.

"Tt, what do you want Angel I'm busy," Damian sighs once he answered.

"How Dare You! Why the hell didn't you tell me! I'm. Your. Sister!" Marinette half-shouts into the phone.

"What? What's going on?" he sounded annoyed.

"You know what! Come over here this instant!" Marinette growls.

"Or what?" now he sounded bored.

"Do it or I'll tell mom what happened," she answers in a scary (to the class) tone.

"You wouldn't dare!" -Damian

"I don't care if she's hiding I will and now I'm texting your brothers and telling them to come and watch me lecture my older taller brother!" She threatens.

"I hate you," he growls." I coming over, don't call them."

"Too. Late. Goodbye!" And with that Marinette hung up.

In a few minutes (zeta tubes) Damian, Jason, Tim (with a large cup of coffee), and Dick show up in Miss. Bustiers classroom.

"You texted them! And they call you an Angel," Damian rolls his eyes and Marinette shrugs in return, the class in a stupor.

"Hey Demon Spawn! I invited Jon!" Jason shouted with glee.

"You called Kent?" He seethes, but before he drew his hidden katana he saw his sister blush. "Oh no! You are not crushing on my best friend!" Damian groans.

"Whether or I like Jon or not doesn't matter," Marinette points a finger at Damian, "You didn't tell me you got yourself a girlfriend!" Jon, Mar'i, and Kor'i came in just then (didn't hear the liking Jon part), Damian looks perplexed at this, Jason's jaw dropped, Dick dropped his phone (he was recording), and Tim spit out the coffee he was drinking.

"Demon Spawn got a girlfriend? Who would do that!" Tim shrieks.

"Shouldn't you guys know Lila? She's hung out with Damian in your mansion since they were 5?" Rose inquires/gushes.

"We didn't know Damian even existed until his mom dropped him off at the doorstep when he was 11." Tim starts as if it was common knowledge (it is the class is just stupid).

"Tt, I don't have a girlfriend and don't want one, besides if you were my girlfriend I would have you get rid of that ridiculous hair cut," Damian tuts. Jon then interrogates Damian...

"Wait, I thought you were-" -Jon

"I am" -Damian

"Didn't you have a-" -Jon

"Yes and I still do" -Damian

"Is it-" -Jon

"Yes, the same person as before." -Damian

"Damian? What are you doing here?" A voice from the door asked,

It was Adrien, and this made Damian smile, "Hey Adrien, Angel forced me to come here."

"AHHH!!! The world is ending! Demon spawn called someone by their first name! And smiled! What's going on!" Dick screams.

"Mommy? What's daddy doing?" Mar'i asked,

"Richard Grayson, you a freaking our child out." Kor'i scolded him as the class continued to be confused, Tim chokes on his coffee, and Damian, Adrien, Marinette, and Jon talked.

"So Adrien, this is my family, and this is my best friend Jon."-Damian

"I actually already know Jon, hey..." -Adrien

"Wait, how do you know Jon?"-Damian

"Mar didn't- Marinette you didn't tell your brother?" -Adrien

"Tell me what?" -Damian

"Are you crazy Agreste? I don't want to be killed! And you haven't told your dad about a certain secret." -Marinette

"Tell me what?" -Damian

"We should tell him Bluebell." -Jon

"Tell me what it is now." -Damian

"After school Demon Spawn." -Marinette

Mylene came up to the bickering four and asks them this shyly, "Wait, you aren't dating Lila? How do you know Marinette?"

"No I have never met this Lila girl, I didn't know who my dad was and lived with my grandpa, mother, and younger half-sister until I was 11, Marinette is my half-sister," Damian explains. "Now Adrien, Kent, Mar, let's go to the bakery, you better tell me this secret." The Wayne's left to go to Marinette's bakery, the quartet went to Marinette's room and the rest stayed downstairs eating sweets (and coffee for Tim).

In Marinette's room
"You haven't changed the room at all Bluebell," Jon notes flying all around and landing in the spiny chair.

"You've been in my sisters' room?" Damian seethed, raising an eyebrow at his best friend, overprotective brother mode going code red.

"Dams, calm down. Also, I've missed you!" Adrien exclaims Damian smiles at Adrien and hugs him.

"I missed you to Sunshine," and pecks Adrien's lips.

"No PDA!" Jon exclaims making Damian roll his eyes and kiss Adrien again.

Marinette puts her hands on her hips and sasses,  "You don't have any right to say that goofball!"

"Oh, really, Bluebell?" Jon questions getting really close to her and whispers in her ear. "Then how come I'm not allowed to kiss you in public?" causing Marinette to blush.

"What the hell are you saying to my sister Kent? Damian starts interrogating.

"Just asking why he can't kiss me in public, Demon. We're dating you moron. Now, don't you dare kill him!" Marinette bluntly replies. Spilling the secret. She went towards Jon and kisses him lightly, Sitting on his lap. Jon wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her cheek.

"How. Long." Damian sounded pissed.

The Kryptonian answers, "Two months."

The bluenette chimes in, "And don't get all snappy Demon Spawn. You're dating my best friend, so don't yell at me for dating yours."

At the school the class was yelling at Lila while Chloé and Kagami watched laughing, Lila thinking one thing 'I picked the wrong lie'.