New York Trip

Requested by sarahfibble

Third Person POV
The class was going to New York for a week as they had won the trip. Chloe was bitching and whining about having to go as well as bragging about getting to sit in First Class, Adrien secretly traded his first-class ticket with the person who got the seat next to Nino, Lila was lying about knowing the Avengers and trying to figure out how to ruin Marinette, Alya was ranting about the Avengers and how amazing they are, Nino was listening to Alya while they also schemed on how to get Adrienette to sail, Marinette was knitting a beanie for Kagami, and Kagami was listening to Marinette explain how to knit. Nathanial was drawing the passengers, Sabrina was getting Chloe her things, Mylene and Ivan were cuddling, Alix was calling Kim a moron, Max was explaining to Kim why he was wrong, Kim was saying stupid things and daring strangers, Juleka was listening to Jagged Stone and napping, Rose was writing songs for Kitty Section, and Gorilla was peacefully listening to Opera safe in the Agreste Mansion. (and Plagg and Tikki were eating cheesecake until they went into food comas together in the pantry)

When they landed everyone except Marinette, Adrien, Kagami, and Sabrina were grouchy and had jet lag. They clambered onto the bus and drove to the Hotel where they were each put into rooms in sets of fours but because of the numbers they had one co-ed room with Kagami, Adrien, Marinette, and Nino. When night came Nino snuck out to hang out with Alya, Adrien and Kagami play fenced in the room, and Marinette was at the open window waiting for Spider-Man to swing by. "OoOohHhHh... is our little Mar waiting for her boyfriend to swing by?" Adrien jokes at Marinette earning a jab at the side from Kagami.

"Hush..." Kagami tells Adrien before turning to Marinette."But I am also curious if he's coming over?"

Marinette sighed at the two before answering, "Yes, he texted saying he'd swing by to greet me."

"Well then Adrien and I will make sure to be out of your way so you can say hi to your boyfriend.... and please... don't do anything nasty. We don't want to hear." -Kagami

"Kagami!!!!" Marinette exclaims turning red.

"What?" she replies with an innocent voice but her smile said otherwise.

"I was cuddling him! Which is better than you two! I can never erase that image of you on top of Agreste Jr!!!" Marinette whisper-yells causing the two fencers' faces to turn into tomatoes.

"Well, I'm glad I wasn't there," I voice pipes in from the window. The trio looks to see Peter Parker hanging upside down.

"Hey, Dork," Marinette giggles and goes over to him. "You gonna come inside or hang upside down in the cold?"

He climbs in and lowers his face towards Marinette. Mask still on, "Well how could I not when you're here muffin?"

She rolls her eyes and lifts his mask to his nose, "You're such a dork, Peter," and pecks his lips before lowering the mask back down.

"Get a room!" Adrien and Kagami mockingly say in unison.

"We already have one. How 'bout you two leave and go make out in the closet?" Marinette sassily replies while snuggling into Peter's chest. Adrien just sticks his tongue out in return.

"Anyway..." Peter breaks in. "How are your parents, Muffin?"

Marinette turns to him and replies in a joking manner, "As well as they can be when on the run. How's Mr. Stark?"