Coffee Lovers -Tim x Marinette

Requested by Icerosecrystal
Marinette is 18, Tim is 21, Damian is 11, Jason is 24, and  Dick is 29

Marinette POV
My name is Marinette, I recently moved to Gotham with the money I saved up from commissions and am on my own I mean I had no rest to stay in Paris after all Hawkmoth or Gabriel Agreste was defeated, my 'friends' left me for a shinier object, my parents disowned me, Jagged and penny are disappointed and won't hire commissions from me, my crush sided with the girl he knew was a liar, I was allowed to graduate early, and my partner who though cares for me as a hero has shamed me in my civil form. So I left, I packed essentials, went to the airport, got the cheapest ticket to an English speaking place, wound up in Gotham, bought a mini house, and went job hunting.

So here I am, working two full-time jobs while taking online college with a full scholarship and seeing what other things besides fashion I'd love as thanks to Chloe Butt-geois and Liar Rossi... Audrey Bourgeois and Gabriel Agreste who had fought for me to be their apprentice basically blacklisted me from anything and everything related to being a fashion designer. At least now I know why Gabriel is such a douche bag, he's a literal villain.

Luckily on of my jobs is at a café where I bake some of the food sometimes and work the cash-register which I can study when assigned, my other job is as a receptionist at WE which I can also study at, but with the studying and work and school and getting everywhere... I'm half asleep even with coffee.

As I run into the café, late for work I bump into a man holding coffee...

Tim POV
I am known to be the sleep-deprived Wayne with a coffee obsession. I'm always working, I have college, am Red Robin, and probably have insomnia. Today I go to my favorite coffee shop as usual and order and wait. Once I get my coffee I head to the door and run into someone, spilling my coffee all over her.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" the stranger, a young bluenette exclaims.

"No worries Blueberry." I mumble not thinking as I help her up, "It was my fault anyway."

"No it was my fau- Did you just call me Blueberry?" The lady inquired,

"Oh, sorry. It's just that- your hair is the color of blueberries- and you know, I don't know your name..." I stuttered while scratching my head.

"Marinette, my names Marinette... I don't know your name either..." Marinette told me, taking off her stained jacket while I grabbed her some paper towels as her face was covered in coffee. Then she muttered, "But with my luck your probably Red Robin or something..."

"What!" I scream, I seriously need to sleep more. This Marinette lady must be a hallucination or what she said must of been me hearing things.

"Oh, you heard me? Sorry I just have the worst luck so I wouldn't be surprised if I tackle or spill coffee on one of Gothams heroes this year," she chuckled, "Well I'm late for work so see you around not Red Robin." and she rushed to the employ section of the café, I swear this must be a dream.

When I get home that night I hack into everything I could to find what I could about this Marinette, her accent had given away that English wasn't her first language but turns out this girl is missing. She goes by Marinette Fu and it seems like she had changed it on her 18th birthday, the last day she was seen by anyone in Paris, she was known as Marinette Dupain-Cheng, has had multiple run-ins with the old heroes Ladybug and Chat Noir, here school record from France says she was a victim for a few years before getting multiple reports of bullying. The strangest this is that some of them are after the time she bought a house... this is strange. She has a job in the café, Stars on Ice, and as a receptionist for father's company... and is going through college. How is that even possible? How much coffee is she drinking?