Adopted

Requested by Maldragonqueen
Note: Marinette never really liked Adrien but Alya kept pushing it towards her and Adrien realized he only sees Ladybug as a partner and sorta mother figure.

Third Person POV
After Damian Talia had another kid with the one and only Gabriel Agreste, of course, it wasn't consensual and she drugged him but they no matter how you put it they had a girl. Well, the thing is when that girl was born Ra Al Gul wanted to dispose of her so Talia gave her to Gabriel, who was currently taking care of his 5-month pregnant wife Emilie Agreste. Gabriel being the man he is didn't want this child as it could cause problems so he put her up for adoption. Talia was enraged, to say the least, but still couldn't keep her daughter so she had some trusty League members, Sabine Cheng and Tom Dupain adopt her daughter and raise her as their own... this girl is Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

The Dupain-Cheng's, per Talia's request (demand/threat) they taught her how to fight and wield a sword but told her nothing about her birth or the burdens that came with it, so Marinette went along with her life blissfully unaware. She met Kagami who talked about blood types during Friendship Day because of this she talked about it to her 'parents' who told her theirs... that was a mistake. A little while after Miracle Queen the class did this blood type test in science, that was where our precious Pixie Pop Marinette learns that she has an AB positive blood type. This made no sense, she couldn't be AB... with her parents' blood types it shouldn't be possible... this was making Marinettes head spin.

"Hey, Marinette your AB like me!" Adrien piped up effectively bringing Marinette out of her mind.

"Really?" she said and looked at his paper. "That's cool..." but their conversation was the last thing on her mind.

When Marinette got home she talked to her parents about the test and they finally told her the truth... that they weren't her biological parents, her father gave her up (they don't know who it is), the League, her mother, her grandfather, the fact that she has a brother... everything. In the end, Marinette still loved them as parents but needed to sort through these revelations and called Kagami, Adrien, Alya, and Nino who all managed to come over (didn't say anything about the League)... but when Adrien told his father why he was going over to Marinette's it caught his attention.

"Where are you going, Adrien? You should be practicing your piano." Gabriel demanded from the top of the stairs.

Adrien turned to face his father and answered/pleaded, "My friend Marinette just found some life-changing news and need her friends, father please let me be there for her."

Gabriel slowly descended the stairs, each step echoing the lonely mansion, "What is so life-shattering?"

"She just found out that she was adopted," Adrien answered and his face turned grim, Gabriel halted. "Her mother was unable to keep her and her father just gave her away... The Dupain-Cheng were close friends with her biological mother so they took her in for her mom, she even has a brother."

"Fine... you may go," Gabriel said and Adrien raced off to Marinette's house, when he left Gabriel muttered to himself. "I need to find out who her mother is..."

The five friends talked most of the night, digesting this new information... in the morning Sabine told Marinette who her brother was, Damian Wayne and that he was in Gotham, as well as the fact that if she wants she pay for a flight to Gotham. A plane ride, walk-in pouring rain, and hostage in a robbery later Marinette was in front of the Wayne Manor. (English)"Hello! Is anyone home? You don't know me but I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng." she called out as the rain pounded on her head.