CHAPTER 11

The quidditch game had began hours ago, and everyone's supposed to be very happy that Ravenclaw won, but not today earlier there was a dementor on the field and it went, for Harry, even Lyra wasn't at focus the whole game, she was scolded by Wood a lot because of her zoning out.

But that wasn't the main reason, she saw a black dog, the same dog she saw when she was going to Leaky Cauldron, the dog shifted into a man, a man who gave her a smile.

The whole Gryffindor team was waiting for Harry to wake up, Hermione and Ron was in there as well.

"You know Ly, you could break up with him today" Fred said, and Ron agreed.

"Or you could simply confront him, You know he's starting to sense something, it's been a few days as well", Hermione said and Lyra was confused as ever, but nonetheless, took the brunette's advice.

"George mind If I talk to you?" Lyra asked looking at him.

"Sure" The boy replied shortly looking at her, and they went out of the Hospital wing.

"George I know that you shagged Angelina, I saw it" Lyra said not looking into his eyes, he had no reply from George, so she continued.

"Let's break up, I know you want her I'm just an Infatuation, and I'm just your friend", Lyra said before going back to the Hospital wing.

George was left there, he knows what he did was wrong, and so he has to face the consequences.

As Harry woke up the whole team told him about his broom, and he sighed in defeat, he needs a new broom in no time.

"Hey James feeling better?" Lyra asked looking at him with a grin.

"I'm fine, but are you fine as well? Wood called your attention a couple of times", Harry said looking at Lyra.

"Did you saw it as well?" Harry asked when he had no response from the older.

"Saw it? He fucking smiled at me" Lyra said lowering her head, the two of them were the only ones in the Hospital wing, as Lyra insisted that she'll stay behind and have a talk with Harry.

"He's here Mar, he's near" Harry said looking at Lyra.

"We'll catch him James, and when we do he'll pay for what he did to your parents, but for me his innocent" Lyra said with a small smile.

"But let's not talk about him, I heard from my Godfather that your Patronous' a Stag" Lyra commented and Harry's mood lighten up a bit.

"Yup and yours' a dog" Harry said and Lyra smiled.

"You know Jamesie my boy I enjoy calling you by your second name" Lyra said laughing.

"You to Marlene" Harry said.

"Now Ms. Black you have to get out of here now" Madame Pomfrey said, ushering Lyra out, as Lyra was out she saw George waiting for her.

With a huff she took one cigarette from her pack and started to smoke, and walked pass George.

"You know I didn't mean it right?" George said when she passed by.

"If you truly do love me, then you should've stopped yourself" Lyra said before turning a corner and went straight to The Headmasters office.

"Good evening Ms. Black I am truly sorry for the lost of Gryffindor today" He said and Lyra shrugged it off.

"It was nothing Professor, every great team needs to loose once in a while" Lyra said and Dumbledore smiled by her words.

"True Ms. Black" He said before ushering Lyra to sit down.

"Now Lyra I'm going to enter you're thoughts and you need to resist me as strong as you can" Dumbledore said and Lyra nodded getting ready.

Dumbledore looked at Lyra and within a second he entered her mind, but Lyra was strong she had the Headmaster out in just a blink of an eye.

"I see Lyra, your Professors are true to their words you are more than you think you are" Dumbledore said.

"And I see that our lessons will be useless if I kept on going easy on you, one more Lyra and If you can block me out then I shall teach you Occlumency" Dumbledore said and Lyra smiled, she was always a fast learner.

Dumbledore tried once more and was surprised, for he didn't enter Lyra's thoughts the girl mastered Legilimency in just a short span of time.

"I Shall teach you Occuumency then" The Headmaster said, and Lyra smiled triumphantly.

"Now Lyra I need you to focus, and You can get it" Dumbledore said and Lyra started.

---

After her session with Dumbledore, She went to Remus' quarters, she knocked a couple of times until it opened, there she saw Remus, and he has The Marauders Map with him.

"Remus" Lyra said before hugging Remus, she didn't cry when she was with Hermione, she didn't cry when she knew about it, but now she was crying in Remus' arms.

"I know you lost the game, but you-" Remus was cutted off by Lyra who cried more and mumbled something.

"He cheated on me Remus, that bloody bastard shagged Angelina" Lyra said still crying.

"Come again?" Remus asked.

"George cheated on me With Angelina" Lyra replied this time clearer.

"That bastard" Remus spat, but softened.

"You know everyone has a reason" He continued, and looked at Lyra.

"I know" Lyra said when she calmed down.

"And I'll ask you again, why do you have the map?" Lyra asked looking at it from a far.

"Snape saw it with Harry, you should be off to bed, I'm surprised he didn't caught you" Remus said looking suspiciously at Lyra.

"He got it from James? Bloody Hell, are you going to give it back?" Lyra asked and Remus raised a brow at her for calling Harry, James.

"We had a bet" She said, not wanting to explain the whole thing.

"Off you go then, and I'm sure you'll find someone better" Remus assured.

"And if Filch or Snape catches you what will you tell them?" Remus asked.

"I'll tell them I was with Dumbledore, and went to Professor Lupins office" Lyra said before going out.

"One thing's for sure your Father would have been proud" Remus said when Lyra was out of earshot, you see if Harry was the youngest seeker, then Lyra Black was the youngest chaser.

---

:))