CHAPTER 30

When Lyra was at The Headmasters office she sat down on a chair and sighed.

"Professor I need to tell you something" Lyra said and Dumbledore listened to her carefully.

"What is it Ms. Black?" He asked.

"Professor for the past few week, even if I'm wearing my glasses I feel weak, Like I'm about to collapse, I don't know Professor" Lyra said, and The Headmaster sighed and took her glasses.

"I will be taking this for the meantime, I'll give it back when I'm sure it would work for you" Dumbledore said with a smile.

"But seeing that you're rather early today, I think something happened" Dumbledore said with a raised brow, and Lyra nodded.

"I see, you are ready to fight Ms. Black, you had your training, I think it's best if I tell your father, that you wouldn't be attending anymore" Dumbledore said, and Lyra smiled before leaving him.

As she reached the great hall she sat at the Gryffindor table waiting for her friends.

A few minutes passed, and she saw Fred, and George, they were nearing her with smiles, Lyra tried to smile, but it never surpassed her frown.

"What's wrong?" George asked and sat down beside her, Lyra sighed and put her head in George's shoulder.

"Where's your glasses?" Fred asked her.

"It's with Dumbledore" Lyra said and Fred nodded.

"Hey let's find the four" George said and the two nodded they stood up from their seats and started to walk around as they were walking around they saw a bunch of students compiled in one of the Hallways the three gave eachother worried looks before rushing over.

The twins had a glimpse of what was going on since they were much taller, and Lyra had to look at some tiny cracks that the other students left, as she saw a glimpse of hair, she swiftly went to the front and took their side.

"Aww, Looks like you've got your big sister to help, what a pity that—" Lyra didn't let Parkinson finish, for she looked at her and smirked.

"Well, I pity you, for you don't have anyone by your side" She said with a sarcastic smile.

"You arrogant prick" Pansy said.

"At least I'm no pug face" Lyra said, and Pansy looked at her and was supposed to slap Lyra when Lyra caught her hand and held it, she neared the girl and whispered.

"If you dare touch one of them, and by touch I mean, any part of them, I will make sure that you will wake up the next day in Azkaban" Lyra said thru gritted teeth, Pansy didn't budge, with a satisfied smirk, Lyra held her wrist tightly and said.

"Do. You. Understand?" She asked, and Pansy nodded, Lyra released her hand and looked at her with a smirk.

"Good" She said and ushered the four away from the crowd.

"What did you do?" Draco asked looking at Lyra.

"Where are your glasses?" Harry asked.

"First I talked to her, Second it's with Dumbledore", Lyra said and they nodded.

"I'll just talk to her you tun along" Draco said, they gave the two looks, but shrugged before going.

"What is it Draco?", The girl asked.

Draco pulled her to the Astronomy tower, and they sat by the edge.

"I hate my Father" Draco said and Lyra chuckled darkly.

"If you hate your Father? What do you think of my father?" Lyra said in a sarcastic tone.

"Weren't you getting along?" A voice from behind said they turned around and saw Harry, the boy sat beside Lyra and gave her a small smile.

"Oh we were good, but looks like I lost my cool, I admit it was my fault, but can he at least understand what situation I'm in right now?" Lyra said frustrated.

Harry and Draco looked at each other before hugging Lyra, she was always there for them especially when they need someone to talk to, and when she's upset, or she's stressed she wouldn't let anyone help her, she would say she's fine, even if something's bothering her.

"Don't pity me boys, I'm not that important" Lyra said followed by a sarcastic laugh.

"Who said that?" Harry asked.

"Your Dear Godfather" Lyra said and stared at oblivion.

"You know sometimes I wonder what the world will be if I wasn't born? If I died along my Mother, or right now, I think my Dad wouldn't even notice that his daughter's gone, because all he cares about is the chosen one" Lyra said in a drunk tone, not caring if Harry was hearing all of this, Harry tensed a bit before hugging her.

"You have us, you have us for a family, you don't need him, I'll try and talk to Sirius about this" Harry said the girl looked at him, before speaking.

"You tried once, twice, thrice," Lyra said counting with her fingers.

"Too many to count Harry" Lyra said darkly, and Draco sighed.

"He's a git" Draco and Harry said in unison.

"For once I wish he would talk to me without mentioning you, without telling me how great you are, or the fact that he cares for you more" Lyra said looking at Harry.

"I remembered every promise he said, he said some things these past few months he promised me, that he'll pay attention to me, he said that he'll always talk to me, that he'll read my letters, but I found out that he wasn't even reading them" Lyra said punching the ground.

"Sorry If I'm being to emotional, It's just I always wanted a father, I got them in the form of Uncle Ted, and Remus, but it's still not the same when it's your father, your real father" Lyra said now crying the two brought her to a tight hug.

"You'll get over this, we'll get over this" Draco said and Harry smiled.

The three stayed there for an hour, Harry whispered something to the two and they were off to their own common rooms.

"So your talking to my Father?" Lyra asked and Harry nodded.

"We're going to talk about Dumbledore's Army, and can I ask a favour?" Harry asked and Lyra nodded sitting in one of the armchairs.

"Can you help me?" He asked and Lyra nodded, Hermione and Ron went to them and said hi.

But little did they know that the Smiling Lyra Black in front of them, would start to change, she'll be showing a side, a side that no one knows about, not even Remus, or Tonks.

———

:))