CHAPTER 35

Lyra was once again called by Professor Dumbledore to his office at first she was dumbfounded, but figured out that it must be for the order.

As she went up the familiar stair case, she knocked on the door for she heard whispering.

The doors opened and she was greeted by Snape, the Professor had a scowl on his face.

"Ms. Black it's about time" Snape said in his usual monotone, Lyra ignored him, and went to Professor Dumbledore.

"Why do you need me Professor?" Lyra asked.

"Ms. Black, I'm afraid that Arthur Weasley has been attacked" Professor Dumbledore said, and Lyra was shocked.

"Pardon Professor" She said still in shock.

"Yes, but don't worry Arthur's at St. Mungo's, he's being healed" Dumbledore said, and Snape coughed from the back.

"Ah and Ms. Black, better pack you, Mr. Malfoy, Ms. Granger, Mr. Potter, and The Weasley's will be sent to your Fathers house tomorrow" The headmaster said, and Lyra's mood changed.

"Can't I stay, at Tonks' apartment?" Lyra asked, and Snape raised a brow at her.

"I know your concern Ms. Black, but I'm afraid no" Dumbledore said, Lyra sighed before nodding.

"Do they know Professor?" Lyra asked, and Dumbledore nodded.

Lyra left the office and went straight to The Common Room, she kept on mumbling curse words under her breath, she still doesn't know how to face her Father.

She walked in the common room and immediately spotted the twins, and Ron.

"I know what happened" Lyra said and hugged the three.

"How is Mr. Weasley?" Lyra asked, and the three gave her small smiles.

"Mum said she's fine, It was a good thing that Harry told us" Fred said, and Lyra just smiled.

"It's your birthday in a few days Ly" George said, and Lyra rolled her eyes playfully.

"I better pack" Lyra said before going to her dorm.

"Is she ready to see him?" Hermione asked the boys.

"I think she's ready, and besides it's been months" Harry said, and Hermione sighed.

"It's hard seeing her sad, she changed over the past few months" Hermione said.

"She's strong she knows what she's doing", Harry said.

After a few minutes Lyra went down again and saw that they were still there.

"Aren't you supposed to be in bed?" Lyra asked sitting beside Fred.

"Nah, I think it's better if we don't" George said and Lyra laughed.

"So we'll be waiting for the portkey?" Lyra asked and they all nodded.

———

It was already morning, and Professor McGonagall called them, to go home.

All of them grab a hold at the shoe, and they were spinning, until it stopped, and they dropped at a street, a very familiar street.

"Ready to go back?" George asked Lyra.

"You know what I'll be on my way to Tonks' apartment" Lyra said and was supposed to walk away when, Ron rolled his eyes, and grabbed Lyra by the collar.

"Sometimes you're childish" Ron said, and Lyra playfully rolled her eyes.

"Says the one who's always childish" Lyra said, and all of them laughed while Ron was mumbling something.