CHAPTER 25

They were all walking in a past pace, they were going to go back to Hogwarts.

As they were walking a big black shabby dog, went to Harry's side.

"Sirius, what are you doing here?" The ex professor asked, and the dog only barked as a response and tilted his head to a room, Mad-eye groaned, but nonetheless let Harry go, Lyra was watching them and sighed, her father, want's to talk to Harry, even after those weeks it was always Harry.

Lyra was looking at them until a certain someone stood beside her, It was Remus.

With a sigh she shooked her head and whispered to herself.

"I can't take this anymore" She said to herself before she lunged herself to Remus, Remus stumbled back a bit, but smiled at the girl who was hugging him.

"I'm going to miss you" Lyra said and looked at Remus.

"I'm going to miss you too, sorry if we didn't tell you" Remus said with an apologetic look.

"I kinda knew" She said, while scratching her nape.

"I'm mad you didn't tell me, but I kinda had a hint" She confessed.

"How?" Remus asked her, "At fifth year Snape told me that one day your going to tell me your true intentions, and told me that you were together with someone at your fourth year, but of course only Snape knew about it" Lyra explained, and Remus sighed.

"At first I thought he was talking about Mum, but he said no, the revelation keeps on bugging me every night to be honest" Lyra continued.

"The git beat me to it" Remus said, and Harry put a hand on Lyra's shoulder, while the dog was still beside Harry, but it did slip a letter inside her satchel.

"Hey, Black don't want to miss the train now do you!" A boy from one of the compartments shouted.

"I'm coming Lee, save me a seat!" Lyra shouted back, before giving Remus as kiss on the cheek, she pulled Harry to the train and they went on.

"She knew" Remus whispered to the dog, the dog bark as a response.

As they left the platform they went to an alleyway and apparated back to Grimmuald place.

"What do you mean she knew?" Sirius asked turning back to his human form.

"Snape gave her a hint two years ago" Remus said with a small smile.

"But how come she never confronted us?" Sirius asked sitting down.

"She thought that it was me and Marlene who had a relationship" Remus said with a chuckle.

"She said the story bugged her every night" Remus said and Sirius lightly chuckled.

"I really hope Harry's alright" Sirius said and Remus rolled his eyes.

"Only Harry? How about Lyra? Do you even know that she has more work to do than Harry?" Remus said with a raised brow, and Sirius went silent.

"Of course she'll be busy she has N.E.W.T.'s" Sirius replied.

"I think you're forgetting something Pads, When December comes she'll be training more, it means she'll be sneaking out of Hogwarts once in a while" Remus said and it hit Sirius.

"Who's training her?" Sirius asked, hopefully it could be him.

"We're still going to talk about it, but if you want, you can train her" Remus said with a small smile.

"Then I can become closer to her!" Sirius said happily and Remus chuckled by his behaviour.

"Sorry to ruin you're time together, but do you want to see it or no?" Tonks asked by the door, holding a video camera.

"Sure I want to see how she grew up, hopefully I can get to know her, using that thing" Sirius said pointing at the video camera.

"Here" Tonks said and she played a video.

"She was five at that time, mastered her first song, in the guitar" Tonks continued showing the video of Lyra singing 'Don't Change'.

"She's cute, kinds of remember me of the good old days" Sirius said in awe.

"She's just like you" Remus said and Sirius grinned, kissing him.

"No PDA, at least not in front of me" Tonks said in a disgusting tone, and the two chuckled at her.

"You can train he you know, she can sneak here once in a while, you can train her, but just her stealth, she's really good at self defence" Tonks said changing the topic.

"She's good at self defence?" Sirius asked, and the two nodded, Tonks turned the camera off and looked at her Uncle.

"She can protect herself without magic" Sirius said and smiled.

"Now I badly want to see her, and hug her" Sirius said with a sigh.

"You have months to get close to her" Tonks said smiling at him.

"I think it's better if you show me her grades" Sirius said looking at them.

"Since first year", He added, and the two nodded, Tonks waved her wand and Six letters appeared, Sirius scanned the letters grinning, she was really smart.

"I can't believe this, she's— She's brilliant" Sirius said grinning from ear to ear.

"I'll be off then I need to run some errands" Tonks said before leaving the two.

"Are you sure you'll do it, we all know you're all mouth and no trousers" Remus said, and Sirius playfully rolled his eyes.

———

While at Hogwarts everyone as looking at a pink toad, well not technically a toad, it was their new Defence Against The Dark Arts Teacher, and just by looking at her Lyra knows she's shit.

"You know that Ravenclaw girl, Luna, she's a bit anorak if you'd ask me" Fred said pointing at the blonde Ravenclaw.

"You just need to get to know her Fred" Lyra told him, "Do you know her?" Fred asked with raised eyebrow and she shooked her head.

"That was a blinding speech", Lyra whispered to the two, and they sniggered.

"Oh, yeah Bloody Brilliant" Fred said, and Lyra rolled her eyes.

As the feast began, so was the chatter, the Great Hall was once again back to it's normal state, in other words, the Hall was once again a loud hall filled with Mischievous students.

———

Authors note:

After this book, I'll be publishing Sirius' fan fic so stay tuned for that! And sorry if this book doesn't reach your expectations.

-WolfStar