CHAPTER 13

The Day of Buckbeaks execution has come and the trio went to Hagrid's, so Lyra was left with Fred, who she might add was getting better at potions.

"Ly, you're not going to stare at them all day are you?" Fred teasingly asked when he saw that Lyra was staring at George and Angelina.

"Shut it Fred, I still can't get over it" Lyra said in a hushed tone since they're at the library.

"The full moon's tonight, can't wait on what it looks like" Fred said looking out the window.

"Yeah in two or in three hours the moon would be out" Lyra added and followed his gaze.

"You know, I'll be heading out I'll be at the Great Hall if you need me" Fred said with a smile and Lyra smiled back.

She once again turned her attention outside, she looked at how beautiful the whomping willow was, As she was admiring the view she saw Ron being pulled by a black dog inside the tree, she immediately stood up and left the library, but before she went out to the courtyard, she made a detour to Remus' office.

Lyra stood at the room searching for a certain piece of parchment, when she did she immediately took it and said the words.

She looked at the shrieking shack and couldn't believe her eyes, There Stood; Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Peter Pettigrew, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Harry Potter, and Severus Snape.

Lyra couldn't believe her eyes, but she shooked her head Pettigrew died her Father killed him.

Then it hit her, Pettigrew faked his death, She could be exaggerating, but it's one of the obvious reasons, and Pettigrew's an animagi, and he's a rat.

But something else in the room caught her attention, the wolfsbane potion Remus was supposed to drink was still full.

Lyra wore her glasses, took the Marauders Map, and made a run for the whomping willow.

As she stood near the tree she tried to remember the spell that Remus told her.

Then it hit her there was no spell, she just needs to press the knot from the tree using her wand.

Once she did she slid down the path and heard her Dad, she has to be honest she missed the voice of her father.

"Don't touch my Gods—" Sirius was cutted off, by Lyra behind the door not showing her Identity, but she did made Pettigrew freeze.

"Who The Hell—?" Sirius asked confused and looked around, but Harry had his wand behind him, and Ron and Hermione couldn't have done it.

With a chuckle Remus looked around, and Sirius looked at him.

"Mar, We know you're in there" Harry said with a laugh.

"What a show off James" Lyra said coming from her hiding place.

"Who are you?" Sirius asked looking at her, Lyra turned to him and gave him a bright smile.

"That's for them to know and for you to find out" Lyra said before turning her attention to Ron.

"Bloody Hell Mate what happened to you?" Lyra said rushing over to her friend.

"Ask your Dad, he nearly bit my whole leg off" Ron said still petrified at Sirius, and Sirius' ears perked up.

He looked at the girl carefully, she had Marlene's hair with a bit of his, he looked at Remus as if asking him if it was her, and Remus nodded at him.

"Lyra" He said softly, grabbing the attention of the girl.

"I didn't know it was you at first, you were so small when I last saw you" He said before hugging Lyra, Lyra was shocked, Remus looked at her and chuckled.