CHAPTER 36

"Lyra what are you taking after Hogwarts, if the order wasn't formed?" Draco asked sitting at his bed, though he knows very well what the girl would be taking.

"Well I'll be going to America, start a little book shop near Ivlemorny, wizarding books at the back muggle books at the front, but of course I'll be putting some muggle repellent charms, at the back of the room, so muggles won't suspect anything", Lyra said.

"Then The Order's a blessing in disguise", Hermione said, and Lyra raised a brow.

"You know perfectly well what I mean", Hermione said, and Draco agreed, if the order wasn't formed once more, Lyra wouldn't even be here, but he knows she'll continue it anyways.

"Your birthday's in a few days what do you think you'll get?" Hermione said changing the subject.

"Well I'd like anything, but not a howler from Malfoy Manor" Lyra said, sitting down at her bed.

"I doubt, Mother would still send you one even if you refuse" Draco said with a chuckle.

"By now I've already memorised her whole speech" Lyra said and Draco laughed.

"I bet Mother would change it" Draco said, and Lyra shooked her head, by now she knew that her Aunt Cissy would never change her speech she heard it every damn year.

"I'll be going to Harry and Ron's room, see you later" Hermione said, and she exited the room.

"Do you miss her?" Lyra asked Draco.

"Of course I do, Mother writes to me from time to time, and I'm glad she's safe" Draco said a smile in his face.

"Do you want to see her?" Lyra asked, and Draco nodded.

"I want ro know how she's doing, I want to see her, I want to see if she's fine" Draco said and Lyra sighed.

"I'm sure she's fine, she's a Black" Lyra said, and Draco agreed.

"Do you have enough money?" Draco asked the girl, Draco was the only person who knew about Lyra's plan.

"Are you sure about it?" Draco asked and Lyra sighed, she walked to the boys bed and sat beside him.

"I'm sure, but I'll visit don't worry" Lyra said with a smile.

"You still need to consult Dumbledore about your plan" Draco said.

"And you still need to tell Remus, or at least Sirius" Draco continued.

"I was thinking of not telling them" Lyra said, and Draco sighed.

"If Dumbledore doesn't approve you know where to go, right?" Draco said and Lyra nodded.

"St. Mungo's is always there" Lyra said, and Draco laughed, "I don't know why you want to get away" Draco said, and Lyra gave him a sad smile.

"Just don't want to be near my Father" She said, and Draco rolled his eyes.

"Actually he's not that bad" Draco said, and Lyra huffed.

"At times I don't know who's side you're on" Lyra said playfully.

As the two went downstairs they saw that everyone was minding their own business, but what hurt Lyra more was that her Father was once again talking to Harry, with a sigh she took a seat at the end of the room and brought her book out.

As she was reading she couldn't help, but stare at Her Dad, who was having a conversation with Harry, she sighed and tried to focus on her book more, but she couldn't focus, she found herself reading the same line over and over again, she groaned and took out her sketch book.

She flipped through the pages and smiled, tomorrow she can give these as her presents, she flipped one drawing, a drawing that she had two copies one for herself, and one for him.

"What're you doing here alone?" Remus asked sitting beside her, Lyra rested her head in his shoulder and sighed.

Remus followed her gaze and finally saw what she was looking at, of course it has to do something with Sirius.

"Hey look at me" Remus said, and Lyra looked at him.

"Mind telling me what you would do after Hogwarts?" Remus asked, and Lyra sighed, she was thinking of telling him about her plan, but on the other hand she doesn't want to tell him the truth.

"Well, if The order wasn't formed I'll gladly be a Healer, even if the order was formed maybe I'll still be a Healer, you never know" Lyra said, and Remus could tell that this wasn't fully the truth.

"Come on now Lyra, you need to tell me the truth", He said looking at her, the girl sighed, and began to speak.

"A bookshop" She said with a smile, and Remus smiled back.

"Your birthday's in a few days, anything you want?" Remus asked, and Lyra shooked her head.

"I do want something", Lyra said, and Remus smiled.

"What is it?" He asked eagerly.

"I want Aunt Cissy to stop giving me a fucking howler, with the same speech" Lyra ranted and Remus laughed, Sirius heard the laugh and looked at where it came from, it was from Remus, he was talking in a corner with Lyra.

He excused himself from Harry and walked to the two.

"Bloody Hell, I can keep up with the howler, last year I recited her speech the same time with the damn letter", Lyra said with a laugh.

"How does it start?" Remus asked, and Sirius sat in a chair in front of them.

"Rather not say" Lyra said, she sensed Sirius' presence, she just doesn't want to look up.

"What are you talking about?" Sirius asked with a smile.

"What she wants for her day", Remus said, and Sirius' smile widen.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I want Aunt Cissy to stop sending me a bloody Howler every fucking year, with the same bloody speech", Lyra said.

"Why does she send you a howler?" Sirius asked curiously.

"You're her cousin how 'bout you ask her" Lyra said.

"I've heard about your gift for Filch, pray tell me what was it?" Sirius said, and Lyra grinned, Sirius couldn't help, but look at Remus, he was making progress once more.

"We slipped a vial of love potion on Filch's desk with my photo, it was supposed to be Mrs. Norris, but the prank would be useless, the gits bloody in love with his cat" Lyra said, and Sirius, and Remus bursted out laughing.

"What happened?" Remus asked, Lyra smirked and looked at the two.

"Katy said Filch was running around the Great Hall shouting how he loves me, and saying how much he wants to see me, Then Dumbledore was amused, while Snape, let's just say he was glaring" Lyra said with a laugh.

"Who brewed the potion?" Sirius asked, cause it couldn't be the twins.

"I did" Lyra said proudly, and the twins approached then taking Lyra away.

Sirius sat where Lyra was sitting, and looked at Remus.

"You know I didn't entirely believe her" Remus said, and Sirius looked at him curiously.

"I'm not sure if she's going to have a bookshop, here" Remus said, and Sirius was just looking at him.

———

:)