CHAPTER 49

Lyra and Regulus had an exhausting day, the both of them, sold a lot of books today, and talked to suppliers, and restocked the books.

But of course Regulus was once again in the form of Julian Smith.

For now the two were getting ready to go to Diagon Alley, well Lyra was going to Diagon Alley, it was already noon, and the two of them apparated separately.

The reason why the two of them were bothered was still the same reason The glimpse of Bellatrix, and Lucius still scared them.

———

As Regulus made his way to the familiar house of Black, a portrait called him, which caused him to stop, and look at the portrait of his Dear Mother.

"How are you Regulus?" He asked in her sweet voice, the voice that Regulus, and Sirius hated.

"I'm fine Mother" He spat, and went on his way, as he went to the dinning room, he saw Sirius with Remus, and they were looking fondly yo eachother.

"Stop The PDA when I'm here" Regulus said taking a seat near Sirius.

"Why do you lot always say that?" Sirius said with a groan.

"Because it's disgusting" Regulus replied.

"Where's Ly?" Sirius asked and he received a smack behind the head from Remus.

"She's at Diagon Alley remember?" Remus said, and Sirius finally remembering it nodded.

"I think Lyra heard what I said the last time she was here" Sirius said looking down, Regulus looked at him and shooked his head.

"I told you to be careful with your words, look at me, just a few days ago she knew me as her Uncle now were close" Regulus said, and Sirius shooked his head.

The three of them started to talk amongst themselves, and it was great for they really need some catching up, Regulus told them how the week went for them, but he didn't tell the two about the glimpse of Bellatrix and Lucius, all he said was it was an exhausting week, and that by the start of term he's sure that the bookshop would be packed with muggles.

As they were talking Remus told Regulus that he was happy to see him and Sirius got along, and Regulus gave him a smile, it is true ever since Regulus started at Hogwarts, He and Sirius wouldn't talk, but they do fight a lot, that's why points get deducted to their houses, it was usually their fault, and by the look in both of their faces, they're happy that they were together again.

Remus had yo admit, it was one of the best things to notice, Regulus, and Sirius, the two brothers mirrored eachother, but Regulus had short hair, while Sirius' was long, and he was happy that Sirius was complete.

Sirius couldn't help but smile at his little brother, as he told stories of himself, when he was at America how he would stay up all night and look at the stars, and try to name each one of them, he told them how he lived as a free man, but in a form of another person, in short they were happy, all of them were.

The three gentlemen couldn't be more happy, the talk they had will surely be cherished.

———

While At Diagon Alley, Lyra couldn't believe what she saw almost all the shops were closed, and only Fred, and George's were the one's who managed to stay open.

She looked around with Ginny, and Hermione the whole place was jam-packed with students from Hogwarts almost all of them ae first years.

Lyra couldn't help, but laugh at Fred and George who she might add looked dashing in their suites.

"You know you don't need that" Lyra said as she neared Ginny and Hermione, who was looking at love potions.

"The two of you can get anyone, just look at you" Lyra said giving the two a smile.

"She's right" The twins said appearing from behind.

The two gave them a smile before they left, Fred and George gave Lyra a tour of their store, and told her how their business was a hit.

As the day passed by Lyra looked out the window and Saw Parkinson, and Zabini, she didn't mind seeing them, but what shocked her was The trio, alongside with Draco was following them, Lyra wanted to ask or at least follow them, but George took her and talked to her, she was really pleased with George, he was proving himself to Lyra, and Lyra would've given away, but he still needs consent fro. Two stubborn Black Brothers.

As the four went back they stole Lyra from George, and started to tell her what they saw at first she was confused, but it all sank in, Zabini, and Parkinson, are surely Death Eaters, but she wouldn't believe them, she wants to see it, before she believes it, and Hermione agrees with her.

As the day ended, Lyra and Regulus both apparated back to the bookshop, and talked about their day, Lyra anted to badly ask Regulus about the Zabini, and Parkinson's, but she pushed the thought away.

As it hit seven in the evening, Regulus turned to Julian Smith, and left her.

———

Authors note:

I know it's narrative, and the next two or the next chapter would be a glimpse of sixth year, and by a glimpse I mean Dumbledore's death, well, I'm not going to jump in that quick.

-WolfStar