CHAPTER 32

Ok before I start this chapter I would like to thank all of you my book has a total of 9.27K reads! Road to 10K reads thank you so much! And it already has 300+ votes! And because of that here's another fucking update. :))

———

Lyra woke up by an owl tapping her window, she looked around the room and saw that her dorm mates, had gone down, she let the owl fly in, and it gave Lyra a note, she fed the owl a treat, and opened the note.

As she opened it she was greeted by a familiar hand writing it was Remus' as she was reading it she sighed, she knows she has to tell him, he needs to know, he needs to know why she's changed.

Dearest Godfather,

I need to be honest this change is for the better, This is a side of mine, that only I know, that only I see, Sorry if I didn't tell you this, but at times, I'm not that jolly little girl who goes around with the chosen one and talk to him dearly, I think Draco and the others saw this side of me yesterday, I don't have time to tell you what they saw, but one thing's for sure.

I can be that Psychopath, that Badass, that Savage little prick, and most especially that sassy witty girl no one knew about, I Think it's for the best, I'll act like that when others are around, but if it's mostly just us, then my real attitude can be seen, I know it's kinda messy isn't it?

And if I loose my fucking cool.

Well I wont add being sarcastic, That's just me, that's one fucking word to describe me.

Well I need to go, I love you!

Love,

Ly Black

She finished the letter, and tied it to the owl letting it fly freely.

As she went down the Great Hall she sat with Fred and George, a small smile on her face, if she does loose her cool, you better run, you don't want to meet the devil inside of this sweet girl.

The twins gave her curious looks to why she was smiling.

"Hm? Looks like you'll be having a great sunday" The twins said, and Lyra chuckled.

"It's nothing tho, I just feel like a new person" Lyra said getting a piece of toast and putting it in her plate.

"We see that, but are you ready to pull a prank on Filch?" Fred asked and Lyra smiled widely.

"What kind of prank are we pulling on poor Filch?" Lyra asked.

"Let's turn Mrs. Norris pink" George said, and a mischievous smile crept on Lyra's face, but it soon disappeared when she couldn't find Harry nor Draco In the Great Hall.

"Let's find the trio, and Draco first, as much as I want to turn the hideous cat pink, We need to make sure the four isn't in trouble" Lyra said and The twins nodded, but still had mischievous grins on their faces.

As they walked thru the corridors, Lyra spotted a couple of Slytherins with four familiar figures, she groaned at the sight, it was still Parkinson, this time with Zabini.

"Oh She's here again, how are you Scum?" Pansy said, and Blaise sniggered.

"Oh? Are you talking to me?" Lyra asked sarcastically, and Pansy scoffed.

"Of course I'm talking to you" She said with a disgusting look.

"Oh" Lyra said fake shocked, her left hand on her mouth.

"I thought you were talking to yourself, sorry sweetie but I'm not a mirror" Lyra said smirking at her, Pansy was going to talk when Umbridge appeared behind them.

"Excuse me what's happening here?" She asked in her sickening tone.

"Professor they started it, Black started it" Pansy said, and Blaise agreed with a scoff Lyra rolled her eyes.

"Is that so?" Umbridge said.

"Professor She did nothing, the four of us were walking to the Courtyard when the two of them approached us" Hermione started, Umbridge looked at Draco and the boy began to speak.

"It's true Professor they were the one who approached us" Draco said, and Umbridge let them go.

"Thanks" Lyra said with a small smile, and the four returned it.

"Bloody Hell Lyra, that was Savage", Ron exclaimed and Lyra chuckled while the twins put an arm around her.

"It was fun, you should've seen their faces" Harry said laughing.

"Well, off you go, the next time you'll see us, you'd be hearing that Mrs. Norris turned pink" George said pulling Fred and Lyra away from the four.

———

Sirius woke up to an owl tapping the window he opened it and the owl flew in, he looked at the letter and saw that it was for Remus, since the boy was still sleeping he opened it and saw that it was from Lyra.

As Sirius read the letter he was shocked on what he figured out that her daughter had another side, but nonetheless he smiled, It strongly reminded him of Marlene, and himself mixed.

"Oh is that Lyra's reply?" Remus asked from behind and Sirius nodded giving him the letter, as Remus read it he laughed to himself.

"At times I wonder who she is, She strongly reminds me of Marlene, and you mixed", Remus said and Sirius agreed.

As the two were having breakfast Sirius still couldn't get his mind off, the line: I'm not that jolly little girl who goes around with the chosen one and talk to him dearly.

He kept on repeating it inside his head, what does it mean? Is it something that includes him? Is it a sign that he's a bad father? All of his thoughts were washed away when Remus coughed.

"If you're thinking about the letter don't, Lyra knows what she's doing, if she thinks this works for her then let her do it, don't worry to much Siri" Remus said with a smile.

"Thanks, Love" Sirius said kissing him.

"What would I do without you?" Sirius asked breaking from the boy, Remus only chuckled at this and kissed his forehead.

"Let's just hope that this change would do her some good" Remus said and Sirius agreed, the girl can get exaggerated at times, but they love her, Sirius may not show or say it, but he loves Lyra more than Harry.

———

:)