CHAPTER 56

When Lyra was at the room Remus couldn't help, but stare at her.

"You resemble her" Remus said, and Lyra laughed Lightly, "Do I?" She said and Remus nodded at her.

"What happened to you?" Remus asked sitting in her bed.

"Aunty Bella had other plans for me, fuck she almost killed me for the second time" Lyra said, Remus hesitated, but Began to talk.

"Do you...?" Remus said, and Lyra chuckled.

"Yes I know about your condition, and your relationship with mu dear father" She said and Remus blushed.

"How'd you find out?" Remus asked the girl.

"I saw you making out" Lyra said with a chuckle, and Remus blushed harder.

The two of them talked all day, Lily went in and gave Lyra something to eat, and Lyra was thankful for them.

"Can we have a word with her?" Hermione said as she peeked thru the door.

"Sure, I'll take my leave" Remus said as he went out of the room to give the three privacy.

"We've talked to them, Regulus, and Snape will have an interrogation today, James owled Dumbledore, and you'll be interrogated as well" Hermione said, and Lyra nodded at them.

"If I'm going to interrogated, then I might as well get up" Lyra said and tried to stand, but the two stopped her.

"C'mon they're going to interrogate me" Lyra whined, "You don't want to battle with me, you know how stubborn I am" She continued and the two sighed before nodding.

Little did the three know, the Marauders and Lily were watching them, and was listening to their conversation.

"She's just like you, I really don't know why you're trying to avoid her" Lily said, and Sirius sighed.

"I just don't want to loose her" Sirius muttered.

"But you heard her she said she has a git for a father, Pads maybe you can become closer to her, just talk to her" James said, and pushed Sirius inside.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Lyra said, but covered her mouth when she realised who she was talking to, Sirius was amused, and Lily, James, and Remus couldn't help but chuckle.

"Sorry!" She said, and Sirius waved it off, "It's fine" He said with a chuckle.

"Am I that bad of a father in the future?" Sirius asked curiously, and Lyra nodded.

Sirius scratched his nape and took a seat beside her, and Looked at her up and down, and realised that she really is just like him.

"Hello, you still in there?" Lyra asked, and Sirius nodded at her.

"The letter, It told me that..." Sirius stopped and chuckled lightly.

"Forget the stupid letter I don't even know why, I let them give you that" Lyra said with a chuckle.

"Because you said, you were dying" Draco and Hermione said.

"Yeah.." Lyra said, and The two hugged her tightly, while Sirius observed them.

"Get ready for the interrogation then" He said with a smile, and Lyra returned it.

As The four of them went out of the room, they waited for Dumbledore to arrive, with the rest of the most trusted order members.

"We will Interrogate, Mr. Snape, after that, Mr. Black, and lastly, Ms. Lyra Black, I do hope you're doing well Lyra" Dumbledore said with a smile turning to the eighteen year old, The members were clearly shocked to hear this.

"Excuse me Professor, but she couldn't be my niece" Regulus said looking at her.

"We will know the answer to your question in a couple of minutes, and why they're here" Dumbledore said pointing at the three.

They started to interrogate Snape, and the three couldn't help, but snigger at his answers.

"Is this the same person that scolds us every potions?" Lyra said, and the two chuckled at her.

"Believe me he might be greasy haired, but damn he looks hella fine" Lyra continued, the two looked at her as if she was kidding.

"What have you done to Lyra Black?" The two asked, and Lyra chuckled at the two of them.

"Is it the first time you heard me in an American accent?" She asked and they nodded at her.

"Then I should do it often" She said, and the two Chuckled.

The Marauders and Lily were watching how the three interact, and how she treats them not just friends or just as a cousin, she treats them as family.

"Not that I'm eavesdropping, but Damn you have a nice accent" James said, and Lyra smiled at him.

"A year at America payed off" Lyra said, and James smiled.

"But Snivellus is your Professor?" James asked and the three nodded.

"He's the potions Professor, but he aspires the DADA position" Lyra replied, as Dumbledore interrogated Regulus.

"Again we ask you what have you done to Lyra Black?" Hermione said, as the four looked at them curiously.

"Well something happened while you were gone, and I'd rather not tell you what happened" Lyra said, as she waited for her turn ro be interrogated.

When Regulus was done, Lyra sat in a chair in front of Dumbledore.

"Ah, Ms. Black, who would you like to interrogate you?" Dumbledore asked Lyra smiled and pointed at Remus, Dumbledore chuckled, and Remus came forward.

"Three drops" Dumbledore said, as he dropped Veritaserum in Lyra's mouth.

"Name?" Remus asked, Lyra chuckled before answering.

"Lyra Black"

"Why are you here?"

"Dumbledore sent me on a mission with Draco and Hermione, our mission is to stop Voldemort from rising, save my Uncle, save Professor Snape, Save the Longbottom's, and most importantly prevent everything that happened in the future, we had a plan before we went here, and Hermione and Draco started it, I do hope it's alright if we make you Wolfsbane" Lyra said, and Remus couldn't help, but smile at her.

"What will happen in the future?"

"James, and Lily are dead, my Father's sent to Azkaban, Professor Snape's a total Dungeon Bat, Uncle Regulus hides in America, And You were not able to see Harry Potter their son, and He lives with The Dursley's, who treated him poorly, and there would ba a second wizarding war, my Bestfriend dies, my Aunt tried to kill me at least two times, do you want me to continue?" Lyra said, as she stated the future.

"I think that was information Ms. Black, you just need to help us destroy every horcrux, I believe in your time there were seven, and at our time it's only five" Dumbledore said, and Lyra nodded, everyone was shocked, with the news.

" We'll be extra safe from now on, you are all dismissed" Dumbledore said, and all of them went to their own missions.

———

Authors note:

Hey guys! Only a few chapters left and this book is done, I really hope you can support my other book as well, just like you supported this.

The title of my other book is Moral of the Story, bit you can go to my profile to see it, it's a Sirius Black fan fic btw.

-WolfStar