CHAPTER 14

As there sixth year came, fourth for The Trio, they've been expecting guests, and the students were bloody excited, as the rumours were about the triwizard tournament.

Lyra was just at the Great Hall waiting for them to arrive when a certain red haired boy approached her.

"Does the wound still open?" He asked concerned for the girl, Lyra looked at him and smiled it was George and he was still the same.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Angelina or something?" Lyra asked, he ignored her for there past year and now he's here making small talk.

"Answer my question Black" George said with an eyeroll.

"When I move too much yes, but if I don't do any shinanigan it doesn't, well mainly" Lyra said with a small laugh.

"Then don't move" George said teasingly, and for the first time after a long time, George Weasley made Lyra Black laugh.

"Hey, I'm really sorry, I was a total git" George said awkwardly.

"So how are you and Angelina?" Lyra asked still looking at the front.

"As I told you, It was a one night stand" George whined and Lyra laughed at him.

"Sorry, as I remember you're the most attractive twin" Lyra said with air quotes, and George laughed with her.

"Let's go, Fred's waiting for us outside" George said and pulled Lyra out of the Great Hall, Lyra laughed, she did miss his actions.

A lot of students were shocked seeing the two together as friends again, they did miss the havoc they used to do, and now they think they'll have it back.

"Looks like Georgie talked to you, M I right Ly?" Fred asked, and Lyra smiled it was good to be back with her favourite twins.

"Who are we waiting for?" Lyra asked, while the twins looked at her with shock.

"You don't know who?" Fred asked shaking the girl repeatedly.

"The girl who got all of her O.W.L.'s in Exceed Expectations, doesn't know what we're waiting for" George asked fake shocked by it.

Lyra rolled her eyes at the two, over a rough summer these two are her Sunshine, the two that keeps her alive, she received a letter from Harry over the summer asking if she received a letter from Sirius, the girl replied with a simple 'no'.

The chatter of the whole school was stopped by a boat stopping by the Harbour.

"Durmstrang" Lyra said when she saw the boat, the logo in it was surely unique.

"Beauxbatons" She said looking at the uniforms they wore.

"Bloody Hell I think the rumours true" Lyra heard Fred said, she was looking at the new arrivals still thinking what will happen to Hogwarts this year.

While she was deep in thought someone pulled her out of the crowd, she was going to protest, but her expression changed into confusion for she saw Draco Malfoy, and Harry Potter pulling her at the same place.

"The two of you seem to be in a good mood" Lyra said looking at the two, since she was taller by a few inches the two was looking up to her.

"Pray tell what are you doing with that Weasley?" Draco asked hands crossed in his chest.

"Are you back together did he slipped some kind of love potion in your drink?" This time Harry asked eyeing Lyra.

"We're just friends, and it's good seeing the two of you get along" Lyra said looking at the two of them, they we're like brothers to Lyra.