CHAPTER 41

I feel like I need to drop this today, since your comments are all about Sirius, hope you enjoy!

———

As Lyra collapsed, Sirius catched her before she can even hit the floor, he was worried, For Lyra was loosing blood, she was pale and the only sign that she was still alive was her slow breathing.

"Take her to Grimmuald Place, I'll have her things be there by the morning" Dumbledore said, and Sirius obeyed, he apparated to Grimmuald place, shortly followed by Tonks, who was very worried for Lyra.

"She's still breathing Sirius don't worry that much" Tonks said offering him a smile, while Sirius was panicking, her wound opened and he can see that she was loosing a lot of blood already.

"I hope, so" He said, before he barged in his room, still carrying Lyra.

"Molly, We need you here" Sirius said, and Mrs. Weasley appeared, she was shocked to see Lyra injured, she ushered them out and began to heal the girl.

"Do you think she's going to be alright?" Remus asked from behind and Sirius looked at him, they were already downstairs, since Molly needed to heal the girl.

"She's going to be alright, by the stories that you tell me, she's one of the strongest girls" Sirius said, and Remus smiled.

"What do you think is the main reason she fainted?" Sirius asked, she couldn't have just fainted because of the curse, Remus went pale, and he looked at Tonks.

"......Was she?" Remus asked still unsure, if she was wearing her glasses, if no then she'll wake up throwing up blood.

"I-I don't know" Tonks said looking down.

"What is it? Tell me" Sirius said, looking at the two who was now as pale as him.

"We haven't told you the story why she wear glasses, right?" Remus asked and Sirius nodded, Remus and Tonks looked at eachother and nodded.

"You see Lyra weakens when she uses too much energy she collapses, and when she wakes up she coughs blood, we found out when she was at first year, Dumbledore bewitched her the glasses that she wore throughout the summer, and I know that you have noticed how the twins, Hermione, or any of them constantly reminds her to keep it on" Remus finished.

"So there's a possibility that she'll be throwing up blood when she wakes up?" Sirius asked and they nodded.

"Not just a possibility, it will Happen" Remus said, and Sirius sat on a chair.

"Her wound opened" Sirius said, by the mention of that Remus knew what he was talking about.

"What spell did she use on Bellatrix? She was badly injured" Tonks said.

"I don't know, that spell was pretty powerful if you'd ask me" Remus said sitting down beside Sirius.

"They're cleaning the place up, but they're still talking to Harry" Mr. Weasley said as he appeared at the front door.

"Where's Lyra?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"She's getting healed" Sirius said, and Mr. Weasley nodded, sitting down beside Tonks.

"The twins will be here early" Mr. Weasley said.

"Why?" Mrs. Weasley asked sitting down as well.

"They wanted to look after Lyra, well George wants to know if she's safe" Mr. Weasley said.

"George still loves her?" Sirius asked, and Mr. Weasley nodded.

"I'm bot giving him a chance" Sirius spat bitterly, they understood why he's not giving him a chance.