CHAPTER 60 (EPILOGUE)

When all of them were back at Cypress Creek, Remus called Dumbledore using a patronous

When Dumbledore arrived he assured them that everything's alright, and that The Ministries taking care of everything.

Dumbledore turned to Lyra, Draco, and Hermione with a smile.

"The three of you did great, and you achieved your mission" Dumbledore told the three, the three smiled at him.

"But I am afraid that you need to get back" Dumbledore said, and they understood what he meant.

"Can we at least say our goodbyes Professor?" Sirius asked from behind and Dumbledore nodded at them, Dumbledore stepped aside as the Marauders hugged the three, and Lily was behind them smiling.

While Narcissa and Snape was with Dumbledore watching the scene.

"Thank you for everything" James gratefully said, "We'll still see you, in the future of course" He continued with a smile.

"Me and Sirius will take care of you more often" Remus said, and Lyra smiled at him.

"And I'll be the best father I promise that" Sirius said with a smile.

"I'll be with you of course" Regulus said as he neared them as well.

"Well We'll see you in a minute" Lily said as she looked at the three.

"Ly" Sirius said giving Lyra a bracelet, "Something to remember me by, and by that something to remember your time here" Sirius said with a smile, Lyra couldn't help it and hugged Sirius, while Hermione and Draco watched.

"Thank you Dad" She said, and Sirius hugged her back.

"I'm sorry to ruin the moment, but they need to go" Dumbledore said, and Sirius released Lyra from the hug.

Gold light emitted from Dumbledore's wand and the three were ones again sent to their year.

Ones the gold light that surrounded them was gone, and they were in The Headmasters office.

"The three of you did well" Professor McGonagall said to the three, and the three of them smiled at her.

"Thank you Professor" The three of them said with a smile.

"Now what are you waiting for? They need you at Grimmuald place, use the fire place" McGonagall said, and the three used it to get to Grimmuald Place.

Ones they went out of the fireplace, they were greeted by familiar faces, Harry hugged Lyra, Hermione, and Draco.

"Thank you" He muttered the three were still in a state of shock, but nonetheless hugged back.

"Well It's good to see the three of you, sit down now" Mrs. Weasley said, they saw everyone looking at them and they smiled awkwardly.

"You did great" George and Fred said, when Lyra saw Fred she immediately hugged him, after that she hugged George.

"Well that was a nice welcome for you" Hermione said.

"Yes it is dear" Hermione looked behind her to see her Mother and Father.

"It's good to be back indeed" Draco said as he was hugged by Narcissa.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's eat!" Sirius called and they all laughed at his attitude but nonetheless ate.

They were all happy, the past has changed and they were all happy, Harry was with his parents, Hermione's parents are back, Lyra was Happy to see her father, and that they're in good terms.

Draco was happy, seeing his mother safe.

Everyone was happy and they couldn't ask for anything more, Remus and Sirius were together, Lily, and James' alive, And most especially there wasn't any war.

All of them were at peace.

———

Authors note:

Last chapter my friends! All I want to say is, thank you! Thank you for reading and supporting this book, I do hope you enjoyed it, and I'm very sorry for the grammatical errors, and the misspellings, I'm sorry for that.

Don't worry this wouldn't be my last book tho, I've been mentioning a lot that I have another book, and yes it is published, so I hope that if you have time you can read it, thank you and that's all!

And I couldn't believe that I finished this book, on Valentine's Day, HAHAHAHA.

Lyra Black is now officially signing out. :>

-WolfStar