CHAPTER 39

As they arrived at Hogwarts they saw a lot of rules hanged in the walls, Students must be atleast six feet away from eachother.

Well that's a rule for boys and girls, but that didn't stop them, for as they walked back in the Hall's, they already see couples snogging, Draco snorted and shivered in disgust.

"Well this is a nice way to welcome us back" Harry sarcastically said, and chuckled.

"Well at least we're back" Ron said awkwardly.

———

Well that's what they thought, they were already in Hogwarts for more than a month and the N.E.W.T.S were near, the past few months were hell, Umbridge gives Detention recently, and Dumbledore let's her control everything.

"Why do you think Dumbledore let's Umbridge take over?" Fred asked in one of their weekly D.A. meeting.

"Honestly I don't know, it's obvious that Umbridge aspires the Headmasters position" Lyra said, sitting down beside them.

"And let's not leave the fact that she's from the Ministry, and we all know that they're into Dumbledore, watching his every move", Lyra continued.

"But aren't they wasting their time?" George said.

"You're right, they are wasting time, Dumbledore wouldn't give his position up" This time Draco joined their conversation.

"Well not that easily" Hermione countered.

"I mean Dumbledore can't be with us forever", Hermione countered, and Lyra agreed.

"Everyone leaves us in the end, that's why we need to learn on how to let them go" Lyra said, and the group stared at her in awe.

"What?" She asked when no one spoke.

"Nothing; It's been a long time since we heard you say something like that" George said, and Lyra just gave him a smile.

"By now It's a habit of mine, so even If I change, that habit won't die" Lyra said, and ordered for them to stand up, and continue on practicing spells.

As they were practicing, they heard a bang in the wall all of them looked at eachother wands at the ready, then another one came, until the wall collapsed, there they saw, Umbridge, Filch, and a bunch of Slytherins, with Cho Chang.

"Now what is this?" Umbridge asked all of them, "Detention all of you" She said and all of them obeyed.

"But I'm afraid I need to talk to you three" She said pointing a finger at Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"The Great Hall all of you" Umbridge said, and they walked to the great hall.

"Hey Ly, can you smell this?" Fred asked giving Lyra a small vial filled with liquid.

Lyra took a sniff and she exactly knew that it was Amortentia.

"I smell the burrow, and a broom" She said, and Fred smirked, and Lyra punched him lazily.

"So, does it work?" George asked, and stood beside them.

"Indeed it does Georgie" Fred said, and Lyra rolled her eyes.

"She smelled it" Fred said still giving her a teasing look.

As they reached the Great Hall, Umbridge was already there with Harry, and she was questioning Dumbledore, it happened to fast, for Lyra, one minute Dumbledore was their, and with a blink of an eye he was gone.

———

Umbridge became the new Headmistress, and School was still hell.

Umbridge had them right, lines, Lyra saw how bloody their Hands were once they were done, once in a while Lyra would comfort a first year, and Fred, and George would at least try to make them laugh, to lighten up the tension.

They had their N.E.W.T.S and The twins were thinking on giving Umbridge a goodbye that she will never forget.

As midnight came Lyra went to the common room to at least have a look around at the common room.

"Lyra!" Harry shouted from the stairs Lyra looked at him confusingly, and Ron was right behind Harry, and Neville followed.

"Get Hermione, and Ginny, Sirius is in trouble we need to save him" Harry said, and Lyra started to get the two, when the three were down, Hermione suggested that they should check if Sirius was still at Grimmuald place.

"You two go, we'll be staying here, it'll be hard if we all go in" Lyra said, and Hermione and Harry, snuck into The Headmistress' office.

"You look different" Neville said looking at Lyra who was feeling anxious.

"I agree" Ginny said, and Lyra gave them a small smile.

"What do you mean by different?" Lyra asked, and Neville pointed at her eyes.

"Shoot! I forgot my glasses!" Lyra said out of frustration.

As the four of them were talking, Umbridge arrived with her gang of Slytherins, and they saw him following them unnoticed.

"Why are you here?" Umbridge spoke, and none dared to speak to her.

"Get Professor Snape I have a feeling that they're plotting Against us" Umbridge said, and one of the Slytherins went to get Snape, Lyra gave Draco a look, and he put a finger on his lips.

"Up, Now!" Umbridge said, and they went to the office, as they went inside they saw, Harry and Hermione, Umbridge started to interrogate Harry.

Snape went inside, and Umbridge demanded for veritaserum.

"I'm sorry Headmistress, but I'm afraid that we don't have any, you used the last remains with Ms. Chang" Snape said eyeing, Harry and Lyra.

"PADFOOT'S IN DANGER!" Harry managed to say even if Umbridge's goons were strangling him.

With the mention of the name Snape tool his leave.

"What were you doing here, are you contacting Dumbledore?" She said, and Hermione spoke.

"Yes, Dumbledore's weapon" She said, taking a glance at Harry.

"Y-Yes!" Harry perked up.

"Where is it?" Umbridge asked.

"T-The Forbidden forest" Hermione said, and they lead her outside.

Neville, Ginny, Ron, and Lyra gave eachother looks before sneaking off The other Slytherins didn't even care if they escaped.

"Draco!" Lyra whisper shouted, and Draco went to them.

"Luna?" Lyra said when she saw another figure.

"What are the two of you doing here?" She asked, and the two shrugged.

"Forget that we need to get to the Ministry fast, but before that we need to get to the forbidden forest, and save my Father's arse from Death Eaters" Lyra said, and they followed, well they followed Luna, she was leading the group, and what Lyra saw amazed her.

"theresterals" Lun said amazed.

"Who have you witnessed being killed?" Lyra said looking at Luna, the girl hesitated, but smiled.

"My Mother" She said, and Lyra gave her a small smile.

"I'll find Harry you stay here" Lyra said, and made a run in the woods.

———

To be continued

:))