CHAPTER 47

"Re-Regulus?"

———

"You Arse why did you attack my Daughter!" Sirius said tackling Regulus.

"Woah" Lyra said, breaking them apart.

"Dad, he came there to check on you" Lyra said dragging her father away from her Uncle.

"But that's impossible you're dead" Sirius added, looking at Regulus with tears.

"They never found a body remember?", Regulus said, Sirius ran to him again this time hugging him, he cursed at the boy for not telling him anything he was happy that he was back, he was here with him.

"But you have the Dark mark, do you go to meetings?" Sirius asked ones they were sat down at the dinning table, He was going to speak when Lyra went to the dinning room, took her usual seat, and spoke.

"Grandma Would be Happy to see you, Even Kreacher" Lyra said looking at Regulus, Regulus was shocked by her words, and kept on staring at her, even Sirius chuckled at his brothers reaction.

"The house elf likes me, unlike Dad, and Grandma and I talk" Lyra said with a shrug, some of the order members sat with them shocked that Regulus is alive.

"But you're dead" Mrs. Weasley said looking at Regulus.

"That's what all of us thought Molly, Regulus has been hiding in America for years, and it was Lyra who found him, under the name of Julian Smith" Sirius said, and Lyra waved at them.

"To correct you my Dear Father, I bumped to him, so technically He found me" Lyra said in a matter of fact tone.

"Are you sure she's your daughter?" Regulus joked, and Sirius chuckled.

"I'm sure", He said with a smile.

"It really is to bad that the twins are at their flat Dear" Mrs. Weasley said giving Lyra a small smile.

"That's okay Mrs. Weasley, I saw them earlier today" Lyra said, and Mrs. Weasley was shocked.

"They were with us Molly don't worry" Remus said.

"I'll be at my old room with 'Mione, you still need to talk" Lyra said heading for the door.

"Ms. Black as I remember you are part of the order" Dumbledore said stopping her from her tracks.

"Silly me", She said taking a seat beside Tonks.

"Introductions are necessary since it was years, when we last saw you" Dumbledore said.

"Actually Sir, it isn't necessary anymore, I know most of you in here, and I asked a few questions as well, so there is no need to worry", He said in his British accent.

"Even if you stayed there for years I must say your accent is still strong" Tonks commented.

"Thank you my Dear Niece" Regulus said with a smile.

"Regulus?" Someone said from behind, a voice Lyra knew to well it was Snape's.

"Ah, Severus, good to see you old friend", Regulus said smiling at him, and Snape returned it.

"But how, you're dead" He said still confused.

"No body was found remember?" Regulus said, and Snape regained his posture looking at them.

"Ms. Black I thought, you're at America" He said with a raised brow.

"She was the one who found Regulus, Severus, looks like Regulus was lurking at the dark" Dumbledore said with a chuckle.