S P E C I A L C H A P T E R (2)

"Let me guess you're in love with Ha—" Hermione was cutted off by a hand in her mouth.

"Shut It" Lyra said.

"Hi Uncle Reg" Lyra said when she saw Regulus.

"Hi Lyra who are you in love with?" Regulus said as he sat down in one of the chairs in the room.

"No one in particular" She said and Hermione rolled her eyes at her.

"Yeah, beca—"

"Shut up" Lyra said as she glared at Hermione.

"He's in America that's the first" Lyra said dreamily.

"America?" Regulus questioned and she nodded.

"But Harry?" Regulus said out of confusion.

"Well, I figured that it's just brotherly love, I don't like him the way I like this person" Lyra said, and Regulus nodded, but was still curious on who the guy is.

"But fair warning they have the same fucking name" She said and Regulus laughed, just in time as well for Sirius and Remus entered.

"I heard someone cussing and My instincts tell me that it was you, what is it?" Sirius asked as he sat on the floor.

"She fancies Harry" Hermione said, and Remus' eyes widen.

"Harry Potter?" He asked and Lyra snorted.

"Not Harry, Harry Rogers", Lyra said and Regulus laughed.

"That guy who's always at the bookshop?" Regulus asked and Lyra nodded with a smile.

"He's really kind, I even owled him a couple of times by now" Lyra said, and Remus smiled.

"We thought you fancied Harry" Remus said with a chuckle.

"Don't be ridiculous Moony, we all know Harry's on his way to propose to Ginny" Regulus said.

"But I do have something to confess* Lyra said, and Hermione pursed her lips.

"I used to like Harry, but realised that he's more of a brother than a lover", She stated and Hermione smiled.

"I knew it" She said.

"So you used to like him, now you don't?" Remus repeated and Lyra nodded.

"That's messed up" Regulus said.

"It doesn't make sense" Sirius said.

"If course it wouldn't make sense", Ja.es said from the door.

"Hey Uncle Prongs" Lyra said as James went in her room as well.

"It's funny how you try to convince us that you like my son" James said and high fived Lyra.

"The bets done though" Lyra said, and the others in the room looked at them confusingly.

"We don't understand" Hermione said.

"We got played" Regulus said with a snort.

"So it's not true?" Sirius asked and the two nodded.

"And you didn't tell me that you were formulating this prank?" Remus asked and they nodded.

"The point of this prank is to see who's the first person who'll notice something was wrong, and I had to make made up names for this" Lyra said and James laughed.

"If this is all a prank, it means Harry in it?" Hermione asked.

"Correct my Dear" James said with a smile.

"And I have to say that was some fine acting skills" Sirius said.

"I got it all from the drama king himself" Lyra said and winked at her father.

"Speaking of, how'd it went?" James asked when he saw Harry, and Draco come in.

"Guess who's engaged?", Draco said, and all of them looked at Harry in shock, but smiled and hugged him.

"Congratulations!" Lyra said and Harry smiled.

"So do they know it's all a prank?" Harry asked and Lyra nodded.

"What prank?" Lily, and Draco asked at the same time.

"About me liking Harry" Lyra said.

"Well— Let me guess, James formulated this brilliant idea" Lily said sarcastically, and James nodded proudly.

"Yes I'm very proud of myself", James said and Lily rolled her eyes.

"Well dinner's ready" Lily said and all of them went down to eat dinner.

Everyone was talking with eachother catching up, a few minutes back Hermione and Draco said goodbye so they were the only people in the house.

"Who could that be?" Sirius said as they heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Lyra said and stood up from the table.

"Hey Tom" She said when she saw the brown haired boy.

"Hey" He said with a smile.

The others looked at Lyra with a smirk, but Sirius and Remus only glared.

"He-hey Sir" He said nervously as he looked behind Lyra.

"Come in" It was all the tao said when Lyra let Thomas in.

"Well, if she loves you then we'll allow it" Sirius said.

"Just don't hurt her" Remus warned, and Thomas nodded.

"You can count on me sir" He said nervously, and the two smiled at him.

"Don't need to be scared", They said.

———

:)