CHAPTER 48

That morning the twins went to Grimmuald place, for a little visit, they were surprised to see Lyra at the dinning table that morning, they were more surprised when they saw a new face in the table.

"Who's the bloke?" Fred whispered to Lyra ones they were beside her.

"That's my Uncle" Lyra whispered back.

"You don't say?" George said.

"I thought he was dead" The twins whispered in unison.

"All of us thought the same thing" Lyra whispered back.

"Oi!" Regulus shouted, and looked at the twins, while Sirius was at his side smirking.

"Which one of you is George?" He asked with a smirk, Lyra groaned and glared at her father.

"M-me Sir" George said raising his hand, "My brother over here won't give you a chance, so I won't as well, but prove yourself" Regulus said with a proud smirk.

"I-i'll do anything Sir" George replied stuttering.

"Good, and don't hurt her again" Regulus said, and Lyra rolled her eyes.

"Now I have two fucking over-protective Black to look after me, just great" Lyra said sarcasm dripping from her voice.

"What did you say?" Regulus and Sirius asked in the same time, giving her a playful glare.

"I said nothing", Lyra said, before talking to Fred and George, while They were talking the twins had Mischievous grins, on their faces and Lyra understood what it meant.

"Who are we pulling a prank on?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You know us to well" The twins said, before pulling her out of the Dinning room, and to The three's shared bedroom, George locked the door and Fred rolled his eyes.

"What's the brilliant idea?" Lyra said sarcastically.

"Where's the map?" George asked, and Lyra took the map from her pocket giving it to the two.

"I was going to give it to Harry before I left" Lyra said, and the twins smiled.

"That was our plan as well" The two of them said, and they went out of the room, ones they were out they searched for Harry, the three separated ways and started a search.

It was Lyra who found Harry, he was in the dinning room, with Sirius, and Regulus.

"Hello Dear, why are you here?" Sirius asked Lyra, she ignored the question and went straight to Harry.

"Remember the map you used to borrow?" Lyra asked and Harry nodded.

Lyra took the map from her pocket and gave it to Harry, "Now that me, and the twins graduated, I think it's time we pass it down" She said giving the map to Harry.

"I still can't believe that you nicked that at your first year" Sirius said looking at the familiar map.

"Meh, my middle Name's trouble" Lyra said, while Harry rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, and because of that you get Detention with Umbridge" Harry joked.

"I did nothing last year, you know she gets into me" Lyra said shuddering at the memory.

"Anyways, Dumbledore said I need to look after you" Regulus said.

"Great" Lyra said sarcastically.

"But seriously, are you really his daughter?" Regulus said pointing at Sirius.

"As much as I hate it yes" She said, and Harry snorted.

"That hurts" Sirius said.

"Have you seen Draco?" Lyra asked turning to Harry.

"He's with Ron" Harry said and Lyra looked at him as if he was kidding.

"I'm not kidding" He said, and Lyra cracked a smile.

"They're finally getting along?" Lyra asked and Harry nodded.

Lyra stood up, and went to find the twins, but before she can even get up the stairs she heard something that hurt her.

"I wanted a son, not a daughter"

———

Lyra was back at America with her Uncle, and for a reason, She can't take the words out of her head, but she knows that her Dad didn't mean it, he could be joking.

'We were finally getting along, and I'd hear that, fuck when does my mission start?' She thought to herself.

Since she couldn't sleep that night, she took her wand and fixed her glasses, the only way she can relax if she can practice the spell.

"Aevum" She said trying to at least make her wand glow gold, but it didn't, that night she tried, and tried until she did, she smiled to herself and looked at it, now she just needs to think of the place, and she'll be in the year, 1980.

Her mother died that year, at July (let's just say she did) When Lyra thought if it, she remembered that she needs Draco, and Hermione with her.

With a sigh Lyra lied in her bed, at least she got the spell correct.

She stirred in her bed she couldn't sleep, but she knows she need to at least get a thirty minute nap, with that thought in mind Lyra went in an uneasy sleep.

When she woke up, she started to cook breakfast, her Uncle Regulus wouldn't be there in a couple of minutes, and she was loving Regulus' company, and he's one of the best of you'd ask her.

As she finished the breakfast she made, she quickly took a bath.

Ones she was finished she went to flip the closed sign to open, but as she was looking outside, she had a glimpse of platinum blonde hair, and curly black hair, she was sure it was Lucius Malfoy, and Bellatrix Lestrange, but she shaked it off, for when she looked at the direction again no one was there, and she paled at the thought of the two of them in America.

Her Aunt that Almost killed her, and Lucius, who almost killed Ginny, and Harry, because of a bloody notebook.

Ones Regulus came inside he saw that Lyra was paler than usual, he went near her and shook her.

"Are you alright?" Regulus asked, and Lyra looked at him in horror, it's not that she got traumatized at the fight, she just doesn't want to remember that Bellatrix Lestrange did a lot.

"I saw Bellatrix, and Lucius earlier", She confessed, and Regulus looked at her with a straight face, "If this is a joke Ara, this is not funny" He replied looking at her with the same expression.

"I'm not lying Uncle Reg! It's true" Lyra said, and Regulus looked at her.

"A few enchantments wouldn't hurt, right?" Regulus said, and Lyra nodded, together the two of them put enchantments around the bookshop.

"If they do get close here, and if they find us, we'll alert Dumbledore" He said with a smile, and she smiled back, that  day the two if them were extra cautious of their surroundings, their wands would be gripped tightly when they see someone suspicious.

———

Authors note:

Filler chapter my friends, I'd appreciate if you check out my other story if you have time, the story is a Sirius Black Fan fic. :))

-WolfStar