CHAPTER 23

"Why?" Lyra asked George who was still hugging her.

"What do you mean?" George asked looking down at Lyra.

"Why did you stay?" Lyra asked looking at him as well.

"I love you, and it will always be you" George said.

"But you and Angeli—" George cut her off.

"I told her to find the one she truly loves, you told me to kill the mind—" Now he was cutted off by Lyra.

"I know what I said" Lyra said.

"But do you really want to get out of this place?" George asked, and Lyra thought for a while.

"If O don't loose my cool then I'd stay, but if in the next few days I loose it, then I'll write to Dumbledore" Lyra said, and George sighed.

"Want to give us another chance?" George asked, hopefully she'll say yes.

"I'll give you a second chance, after that I'll think about our relationship" Lyra said with a small smile, George understood her, it's hard to give him her full trust once more.

"Can I accompany you upstairs?" George asked and Lyra nodded, the two went upstairs, as they neared the stairs Lyra saw Kreacher who was obviously upset.

"Good Day Kreacher, what's the problem?" Lyra asked the house Elf, but it coward in fear, she looked at the direction where he was looking and saw her Father.

"I see, we'll talk later, but for now, you should go" Lyra said and the House elf scurried away.

As the two went upstairs Sirius was looking at Lyra.

"I-I lost my appetite" Fred said muttering a quick 'accio' before standing up.

"Why so dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"Must've been the berty botts I ate earlier" He said before running off.

"I think I need to skip lunch as well" Hermione said before running out.

"I don't feel so good I'll skip lunch as well" Harry said following Hermione out.

"I'll be off as well, better check on Harry" Draco said and stood up, everyone looked at Ron, and Ginny, and the two left as well.

"What happened to them?" Sirius asked and Tonks glared at him.

"You're the problem you don't know how hurt Lyra was!" Tonks' shouted at Sirius.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Sirius, you hurt the girls feelings, she was there because she was about to talk to Harry, you always jump into conclusions", Tonks said, and stormed out of the room.

"Did I really—?" Sirius asked and they nodded.

"Where is she?", Sirius asked them, "At her room" Mrs. Weasley said and he stood up.

As he went up he saw that the others was there as well, he stood by the door and started to listen.

"Why are you all here? You should go down you know" Lyra started, and Sirius could hear her voice shaking.

"You know, you're great at comforting, but when you're the one who needs it you always push us away" He heard Ginny said, and a lot agreed with the girl.

"But I'm Lyra Black the girl who caused you a lot of trouble" The girl said.

"And the girl who made us realise that what is life without a little risk" Ron spoke from the side.

"Ok then, but I don't really think I can face him, believe me Harry I was going to see you when I went there, I promise!" Lyra said and Harry laughed.

"I know don't worry" Harry said, and all of them hugged one another.

Sirius saw how close they were and smiled, while he was going inside his room he saw Remus there lying in the bed, and obvious problem seen.

"What happened, why do you have a" Sirius said staring at Remus.

"Wolf hormones" He said and went near Sirius.

"C'mon now Pads" Remus said kissing Sirius he received a few moans, and he smirked.

As they were kissing, Remus lead the two of them to the bed, when Sirius reached the bed he instantly sat down, Remus went to his neck, and was about to leave a mark when Sirius stopped him.

"No marks Remy" Sirius said and Remus groaned.

As they were kissing someone opened the door, It was Lyra, Harry, and Draco, the three were, so shocked that they ran before Sirius, or Remus can even explain.

"Oh, fuck they caught us love" Remus said panicking.

"We should go after them" Sirius said and Remus nodded, they went to find the three and saw them, Lyra playing the piano while the two were watching her.

"Harry, I'll be going upstairs Me and The Twins needs to do some homework" Lyra said, she knew that the two were behind them, she was always alert.

She walked passed the two not even looking them in the eye.

"Is she angry?" Remus asked the two boys.

"No, but we think that was the final straw, you didn't tell her, and we know that's why she thinks you don't trust her" Draco answered and Harry nodded in agreement.

"Did we mess up?" Sirius asked.

"Define Mess up?" Harry asked, and Sirius groaned.

"Mrs. Weasley told you once and you didn't listen" Harry said looking at them with disappointment.

"We'll just follow her, but don't expect for her to talk to you" Draco said before he and Harry exited the room.

And turns out the two boys were correct Lyra didn't come down to eat dinner, she knows that Remus wouldn't be there, and Mrs. Weasley scolded Sirius and Remus earlier because of their mistake.

While the kids were watching them amused, Sirius and The Respected Professor Remus Lupin, was getting an earful from Molly.

"George how is she?" Mrs. Weasley asked when George sat at the dinning table.

"Wouldn't take her eyes of her parchment and her quill Mum, she just stares at it let's the ink drop, I gave her back her pack, but she wouldn't even touch it" George said taking a sip of water.

"She's always like that" Sirius spat like a five year old.

"She's always like that cause she thinks you don't trust her enough" Hermione said.

"If you did trust her you should've told her, she'd understand Lyra's one of the most understanding person you'd ever meet, and you should be greatfull that she's your daughter" Hermione said before storming off.

"She does have a point, you could've told her earlier" Harry said agreeing with Hermione.

"We'll make it up to her", Sirius said and all of them began to eat.

———

Authors note:

WTF?! Three updates in one fucking day!

-WolfStar