Chapter 9

*Your POV*

     "Alright I heard enough of your story" says Ayano as she gets up from the couch, I on the other hand sigh in relief that I don't have to tell her even more stuff "You're done for the night Y/N, dare tell anyone about any of this and you will find an unfortunate fate understood?" I nod my head and looked at the front door "Before you go I want you to meet me tomorrow on the second floor during lunch, you'll find me in the hallways" I sit up and roll my eyes "Whatever you say queen of threats, just don't make me do anything like this ever again"

     She giggles a bit "Or what are you going to do? go to the police? do that and you're stepping into your own grave" "I'm not a fucking human trafficer! I'm basically doing your dirty jobs and I don't li-" she covers my mouth with a tight grip "Do I look like I care? how about you be a good boy and obey me before I cut your throat wide open? go home for now, and don't do anything stupid, don't forget tomorrow~" she lots go and pushes me towards the front door and eventually outside, then she just slams the door in front of my face.

     I sigh and started walking back to my home "How the fuck do I escape from her leash? maybe I should try asking some of her schoolmates tomorrow.. to see what she loves the most so I can get the hell away from her" easier said that done, and if I don't get help then what the hell am I supposed to do? stalk her until I learn what will bring me freedom? I should've left her alone since the beginning but not even in my dreams I thought she would do something like this.

          *Time skip*

     Today's class was extremely boring, if I think about it history is quite useless in life.. I mean school's role is to teach you about life and how not to fail in it, instead you get lessons about the most useless shit there can be to learn, thousands of insolvable math problems that won't help you in life ever, so much homework that you can make a job out of it but unfortunately you won't get any money but a bad grade if the homework is incomplete or not good, there's so many problems with the school that you can't even count them.

     Most of the time I just stare at the ceiling, talk to B/F/N or in some occasions just skip the lesson, but that's happening rather rare "Y/N, do you have a way to escape from this hell?" asks a bored B/F/N while I slowly turn to look at him "Ye, just wait till it's done" he sighs as he face plants on the desk, Ayano just goes with her business as she keeps writing on her notebook, I swear she wrote like 8 pages already "You 2 should at least try to write, or you're gonna get in trouble" "You don't understand though! writing so many pages literally breaks my wrist!" says B/F/N with drama in his voice.

     Soon enough we were saved by the bell, the teacher of course gave us homework like the bitch she is and simply left "Wanna come with me to the cafeteria Y/N?" I look at him but before I could say yes I instantly noticed Ayano's glare which gave me the anxiety "No, I'm not hungry at all so I'll just stay in here" she sits up and left as B/F/N looked a bit confused "How the hell are you not hungry? you're always hungry! even if you don't wanna eat you still do!" "Yeah well, today's an exception, besides I don't feel like spending money now" "Alright then.. if you do change your mind you know where to find me"

     Since it's launch time that means we have a longer break than usual so I better get moving before Ayano gets inpatient "If I just listen to her and do as she says maybe she'll leave me alone.." I sit up from my chair and walked out from the classroom, she better have something light for me this time because I will not do anything dirty for her today at all, not to mention I still have to ask her classmates about her in general, I know for a fact she won't tell me anything.

     I walk to the second floor and looked around, no one was around which was obvious, all of them are in the cafeteria "I wonder if I can put up a fight with her.. maybe she will leave me alone for good if I do manage to be-" suddenly I felt a mouth covering my mouth as I freeze in my movements "Don't even think about it Y/N, or perhaps you want to suffer the same fate as Osana?" I quickly shook my head as I heard her laughing, she lets go of my mouth and I sigh in relief "You're still gonna get a punishment though.. thinking such things about me huh"

     Great, that's all I needed for today "If you do manage to do well you may go un-harmed.. so are you ready?" "Yeah Yeah.. just tell me what to do or what you want" "Well I want you to collect some information about someone.." "You can find them on their social media, there, case closed" she rolls her eyes "Her name is Amai Odayaki, just find out what she's capable of, what she's doing in general and most importantly, where she lives" "Are you fucking nuts woman? when it comes to sneaking around I tend to get caught in the first 20 milliseconds!" "I don't care Y/N, you bring me the info or else" she walks off while muttering something about that she can't leave someone alone for a few hours that he's already in trouble "Oh for fuck sakes Ayano.. guess I get some info about you another day"

          *To be continued*