Chapter 8

*Your POV*

     "And don't forget to behave alright? you're the man of the house for tonight, think you can handle it?" "Come on mom! nothing bad will happen while I'm all alone! you can go and do your thing while I spend my time doing.. whatever comes into my mind" "Fine then Y/N, but if I find the house blown up or in fire or God knows in what you will get punished" with that she closes the door and I sigh in relief, I'm finally free to do whatever I want! no one will command me anymore! at least for the rest of the evening.

     Since I have no idea what to do I decided to watch some videos on my phone, even though tomorrow's a school day and I haven't even looked at my homework or study at all I honestly don't care, going to study for the rest of the evening for what? just for that bitch to ask me a couple of questions along with telling me to make some stupid problems that will never help me in life only to get a nice job for doing all of that and sit back? not even getting a good grade or something that will help my grades in the future? hell fucking no.

     After a couple of hours of watching random silly videos I eventually got bored of it "Man.. being all alone sure is boring, that or I just don't have ideas of how to kill boredom" I stand up from the couch and walked up to the window, I open the louvers and peeked outside the fogged glass only to see a lot of people panic and running away for some reason "Did those idiots so called the government release a couple of lions to force people stay indoors again?" I highly doubt that's the case because nothing seem to chase them.

     Now that something finally got my curiosity I can finally kill my boredom! even though I want to go outside to see the fuck is going on I won't because I need to be smart for once "Wait a minute.. what about mom? does she knows anything about this?" I rushed to my phone and quickly called mom but she didn't answered.. I try again same result, I try over and over again but still nothing "I don't like where this is going at all.." I put the phone in my pocket and sat on the couch with a hope that everything it's just an event or something fake going on.

     However my hopes were proven wrong as I soon enough started to hear gunshots and people screaming their lungs out "Now I regret being all alone, mom will most likely know what to do! she knows in every single situation!" as I was trying to find a way out from here and save my life or at least try to get in contact with mom I soon realized that this was pointless, I can't exactly do anything in this situation and even if I try I will get shot on sight, and besides what can a child do to a fucking soldier? spit in his eye then run for his life?

     Soon enough I bring my knees to my chest and hug them tight, the fear started to conquer my body as bad scenarios occurs in my head "There's no way I can sneak out from here.. or maybe I can but it's too risky for me" as I was talking to myself about how to make out of this alive I heard a huge explosion going off and that was more than enough to make me go panic mode, it is clear that something extremely bad is going on, people outside are saying some weird stuff and in different language so that leaves me with only one scenario.. a war started between countries.

     Out of a sudden the door burst open and of course it gave me a heart attack, I look at the door frame only to see a full grown man armed and grinning at me "If it isn't my lucky day today, I finally can have fun with a kid, this is just splendid!" not gonna lie, judging by his face he was a bit insane too and that makes me even more scared than before "Come here kiddo, I won't hurt ya" I jump off the couch and started running towards the kitchen, he of course started to chase after me and I couldn't handle the panic anymore.

     I reach for a knife and turn around, the man was aiming at me with a devilish smile on his face, with a shaky hand I throw the knife at him but it didn't even reached his feet.. so much for being strong "Stop running away kid, I won't do anything illegal to you and besides, you seem like a very nice pray to play with" what the fuck is that supposed to mean..? soon my question was answered as he shot me in the stomach, I of course screamed in pain and fell on the floor grabbing my tummy, thete was so much blood dripping that it looked like a waterfall.

     The man walks up to me and chuckles, he sits on his knee next to me while putting pressure of the wound, making the pain unbearable and extremely life consuming "Oh don't worry, we're just getting started" and I think by now I know what kind of play he meant, I'm not really sure if there's a game called torture someone till they die "How good is your vision?" "..F-Fuck you.." with a fraction of seconds he stick his thumb in my fucking eye, I struggle out from his grip but he pins me on the floor by the neck.

     No matter how much I try to kick him off or punch him it doesn't work, eventually I felt a liquid going down on my face as my body became weaker and weaker, the pain was still there but my vision suddenly started going nuts as I felt my eye being pulled out from my head, I make another scream but this time it sounded more faintly.. I'm a child! how much pain do you think I can endure? "What can I say.. it was fun while it lasted" with that he grabs his weapons and knocks me out.

          *To be continued*