Chapter 63

Megami inspected Y/N's work, her hands in her hips as she did so "..So you built a fence around the house?" Y/N nodded, proud of his work "If I may dare to ask, WITH WHAT MONEY?!" Y/N nodded once again before shrugging her off, checking if the front gate is working properly. Megami sighs out loud a little bit annoyed before soon enough a groan comes from behind her "He used our entire savings to build a damn fence all around the damn building? great.." Ayano facepalms herself as Megami simply just watched Y/N, slowly wondering what the hell is going on through his head.

     The two girls were now taking a walk through the city to clear their heads a little bit "So Ayano.. do you plan to stay with Y/N?" "What sort of level nine magic spells are you trying to do here?" Ayano turned towards Megami, a little bit suspicious "No no.. I am not a witch.. just asking!" "As long as fate decides to break the bond". Walking through the mall now they wanted to do some girl shopping together, Ayano figured out it would calm Megami down so she went for it.

     Browsing through some clothes Ayano picked up a few to try on, because we all love to pick all of them and not actually buy any "Say, Megami, why aren't you as hateful as in High School?"  "Why aren't you a Yandere anymore? People tend to change Ayano.. let's not have this conversation again, look over here, there are some sales!" Ayano's attention was instantly caught as she got dragged towards another section of clothes, man thank God I am not there to be their carrier.

     "Simple as that, all there is to do is you, mrs, Ryoba, killing the targets I give you, we are on the understanding page so far yes?" The woman nods her head as the man smiles "I love understanding employees! As I said I will mostly give you business targets, I have to mentain my own in a way or another" an agent suddenly comes into the office disturbing the two "Excuse me sir, but we managed to localize your daughter-" "Fellow gentleman, please do not bring that brat up again, she's gone now no need to worry about such an insolent pesk" the agent, gulping to himself, nods "O-Of course sir! I will make sure to stop operations regarding her!".

     "Your own daughter? Aren't you cruel? Some would give sooo much just to have a child!" Spoke Ryoba a little enraged "Now now mrs. Ryoba, I believe you shouldn't worry about others but only your family" you fool, a yandere stands no chance against the mother instincts, which clearly got activated in Ryoba "..Still, just disowning your child like that?" "Our family is strict Mrs. Ryoba, you don't comply you do not live" stopping with the questions Ryoba just glanced at the man in silence "Now let's fill you in with the surroundings".

     "Well you two seem to have everything two could ever want, a big home, a decent paying job, a lovely relationship!" Ayano slightly nods her head as she sips from her expresso "And a blue haired child to take care of" there was an awkward silence between them for a while, before Megami chuckles softly "Well I wouldn't say no, mom" "Okay don't be too literal now" they both laughed as Megami sat back, arms behind her head "Speaking of mom, well, aren't you planning to be one?" "..Can we not, please?".

     Megami looked at her with a somewhat bored face, before leaing forward "Ayano, I am being serious, time is running short.. better safe than sorry, unless you don't want a family.." "..I do want one, but.. I am not sure about Y/N.. ..I don't think we are ready..". As the desserts arrived the two were already chewing on them "No one is ready for such a task Ayano, just consider this conversation alright? Don't be sorry for later.." she nods her head before taking another bite from her cheesecake.

     "It's a thing to consider Ayano, if you choose to ignore it now you might-" "Megami, while I appreciate the concern we are not ready for this.. hell we aren't even dating for a year and yet you talk about family?" "Well... I just thought..-" "You thought nothing, stop bringing it up already! please.. stop making me uncomfortable or I'm making you sleep outside tonight" nodding slightly with a tight knot in her throat Megami resumed her dessert.

     As the moon rose on the dark sky Ayano walked inside the bedroom to see Y/N half asleep. Resting next to him she was soon enough met with a warm embrace "Hello to you too.. can we.. have a talk?" Nodding slightly his head he turns to look at her with a tired expression "Today Megami and I talked about all sorts of topics.. but one topic sticked with me the most.." she turns to him, slightly turning red while avoiding his glance "..Actually nevermind Y/N.." shrugging it off Y/N just took it that Ayano was too drunk to think straight, so he turned around and drifted to sleep.

     The same cannot be said to Ayano however as she was leaning into the balcony's railing, looking at the moon as it shined into her gray pupils, giving them a lively atmosphere within "Something bothering you, Ayano?" turning around she saw Megami being in her pajamas, half asleep with her mask resting on her forehead "..No.. go back to sleep.." joining her by the side Megami looked at the moon herself, enjoying the peace and quiet a neighborhood can bring, in the city it was pure chaos where your dreams were getting shattered by the ambulances.

     "Don't take everything people say serious Ayano, don't let it destroy you-" "But you are right.. there's just not... time.. what if we get behind with the family-" "FIRST of all Ayano, are you sure Y/N is the best choice for the longest term possible? there are many things to consider when it comes to a successful relationship, you are 25 Ayano! there is plenty of time!" "..I guess you are right Megami.. there is time.. not plenty but there is.. and yes, he is my best option now, after all he knows me best, even if we have a rought past with one another.. we can change the future now".

     Smiling to herself Megami puts her arm around Ayano, who leaned into her shoulder while yawning softly "Don't rush things Ayano.. let them play by themselves, besides I don't think Y/N will mind starting a family you know? after all he gets to-" "Don't even finish that sentence, Megami". Shortly after the two head inside as they were in the kitchen, Megami preparing some Chamomile tea and Ayano a quick bite "So tomorrow we go buying some new furniture I've heard?" Ayano perked her head up in curiosity "Furniture? is this mad man really gonna renovate the whole house? god dammit..."

     "Well Ayano.. I think I'm hitting the bed for the night.." with the last sip from her tea being taken Megami puts the mug in the sink, patting Ayano's shoulder before walking upstairs. Ayano though remained in her sit, gripping into her own mug of tea that she still didn't took a sip from "..Why must life throw at me such difficult choices..? What am I supposed to do.." she rests her head onto the table as exhaustion was slowly getting it to her "Maybe tomorrow I can find some answers within my life..".

---*To be continued*---