Chapter 49

"Stop letting the gloomy clouds getting into your head, come on cheer up" said Y/N while dragging the suitcase behind him. Ayano sighed out loud, clenching her hands together "..I cannot cheer up so stop trying, this is just weird after everything that happened.. I need time to get used to it" Y/N nodded his head slightly before looking forward, finally seeing the neighborhood he was living at "I also don't remember we had to pass through a small forest in order to get to your home?" "Things change Ayano, you'll see soon enough".

     Not saying anything else the two fell on an awkward silence, but they resumed their journey to the collosal star. Eventually as evening struck upon the two, they arrived at Y/N's hideout "I guess you have quite the job that you managed to move out in another neighborhood.." "Yeah I revive nurses for a living" Ayano looked at him in a questionable manner as Y/N went to the front door "Forget it.. come" there was a slight signal of pain in his voice but Ayano kept quiet, the boy opened the front door as she walked inside, taking a quick glance around.

     "Well this is.. really.." "Spacious?" Nodding her head she walked through the hallway she found herself in the living room "Hey this is pretty.. I like it" Y/N followed behind and stopped in his tracks to look at Ayano, who was carefully inspecting everything in the room "Don't worry there are no traps around here.. trust me, how about I show you where you'll sleep?" She turned to him, having a slight cracked smile "You mean we won't share a bed?" Y/N's expression turned blank as he remained silent, he didn't expected such a thing from her.

     "I mean... i-if you want to..?" "..I was just, teasing you" looking at her with his arms crossed she cracked a small laugh before sitting down on the couch "Can we have a word?" She asks, serious all of a sudden. Nodding his head he takes a sit in the armchair "..Y/N, why do you act so sweet all of a sudden? When I was still with Taro and refused to do your stuff.. you acted so aggressively, almost wanting to rip my head off" he takes a deep sigh and looks into the floor, not sure of what to say at the moment "I was just angry with myself and-".

     "Just be honest with me this time only, cut the bullcrap, you don't even know how to lie, there's something else at play" she gives him a questioning look before sitting back, waiting for his answer. But the response never came.. instead she was met with silence "..Fine then, don't talk, I'll let it slide for now.." sitting up she grabbed into his arm "Come on, give me a tour already" nodding slightly his head he pointed behind him "Let's start with the kitchen since both of us will use it at a frequent rate".

     Walking through the door a loud bell went off "Coming!" with rushed steps being heard Amai sat behind the counter, catching her breath "How can..-" seeing how a punch was going at her she quickly ducked down. Quickly standing up she backed away from the counter "What are you doing here? Get the hell out before I-" the man jumped over the counter and towered over the girl "You what? You cannot do anything, where is she?" She gulps and backs up into the wall "W-Who?" He tried to grab into her but she dodged it and tried to run outside the building.

     But her arm was grabbed pulling her backwards into the floor "Where is Ayano?!" Flinching in pain Amai tried to fight him off "L-Let go! B/F/N! what happened to you?!" "Just tell me where is Ayano! She comes here usually! Spill it out!" Struggling underneath him too free himself, B/F/N dove his knee into her back, making her gasp for air. After a session of attempts to escape, the door bell goes off again. Upon seeing the situation unfolding in front of him, the man which was in his early thirties, sprinted towards B/F/N and tackled him off Amai into the counter.

     "What the hell are you doing to this poor lady?" Not having time to react at the sudden attack, B/F/N got put into a headlock, unable to do anything "Young lady! Call the police!" Standing up she went to pick up the bakery's landline phone "Let go of me you bastard!" Yells B/F/N as the man tightens the headlock "You're going to jail for assaulting this young lady, and possibly for sexual assaulting due to the position you were in!" As time goes on a police car pulled up in front of the bakery as they begin  their work.

     Now with B/F/N sitting in the back of the police car the police officer walked up to Amai "So, what happened in short? You still need to the station and deploy a statement, explain everything that happened in detail" sighing out loud, with the man encouraging her, Amai spoke "So I was in the back doing bakery stuff... front door bell rang so I rushed to attend the customer, however upon seeing me he started to assault me" she talked as the officer noted the words down "Do you know this person miss?".

     She nods "..He is my ex-boyfriend.." "Has he done any assaults in the past?" "No, but he started to have an rude behavior.. if the relationship kept going the assaults would've happened eventually" giving a glance at the ex boyfriend the officer turns back to Amai to ask one last question "Did he have any motive as of why he started assaulting you?" "He was looking for a girl named Ayano that I do know, but I simply refused to cope with him due to Ayano hating him" "So he's... a stalker or some kind? Okay then, that's all for now miss, please come tomorrow at the section, good day" with that they take their leave, the man gives a small cough which startled Amai a bit "..May you take my order miss?" Smilling a little bit she nodded "Of course sir!".

     Moving back at Y/N's house Ayano was already making her new bed and decorating the room to her liking "You sure you don't need any help..?" Asks Y/N who was sitting in the door frame "No, while I stay here might as well make it comfortable.. it's only a matter of time until I buy an apartment or something" "I see.." Y/N looks around the room and it's still a lot to work on. Sighing quietly he took his leave as he walked towards his own room "If I waste this opportunity then I am truly stupid.." opening the door Ayano peeks her head out "Um.. actually Y/N..? I DO need help with something.. there is no wardrobe closet in my room.." smiling a little bit to himself he turns around "Seems like things are about to change around here..".

---*To be continued*---