Chapter 73

Evening rolled in as the the group walked down the street, exhausted and hungry "Come on guys.. let's stay positive yeah? at least he'll leave us alone..." Ayano tried to be as optimistic as she could, gently rocking Lucas as they walked, but that angered Y/N as she glared back at her "Positive? we're literally homeless, we cannot afford a new place to buy!" Ayano looked down, she might be the most positive out of the group but she's as fragile as a crystal globe "Y/N let's calm down okay? she's just trying to make the mood less tense, you don't want your baby to cry because you yell right?" Megami put on a stern voice, making Y/N sigh.

     Even though they don't have a home anymore that didn't meant they couldn't go to Ayano's parents, Jokichi said he'll happily accept them under their roof. Eventually as the sun was completely out the squad turned a left corner as they walked a few more steps, before standing right in front at Jokichi's and Ryoba's residence. Going to knock on the door, it already opens revealing the woman herself who brought Y/N And Ayano into a tight hug "Oh my poor babies! I have heard everything that happened! come on in all of you!".

     Y/N found it weird how calm she was acting considering that she tried to kidnap Megami just a few days ago, but he just paid it no mind.. but he did kept a close eye on Ryoba. "You guys must be hungry, come on, let me prepare the table for you-" "Honey, I want to have a chat with Y/N first, you take the girls and boy in the kitchen" instructed Jokichi as Ryoba nodded her head. As the wife, aunt and baby walked in the kitchen, the two men sat down across one another, Jokichi having a serious expression on his face.

     "You think this is over, don't you?" is all the blue haired man asked, leaving Y/N a bit confused "You really think he will leave you guys alone? no no.. he just didn't wanted to argue with Megami at that time, but that doesn't mean he won't still get her" pouring down some Whisky he hands a small glass to Y/N, he must've noticed Y/N desperation as he didn't knew what to do anymore in this situation "Welcome to life son, this is the true horrors it can offer, but" he places his hands on Y/N's shoulders, putting on a soft smile for comfort "I'm here to assist".

     The two men stare at each other, before Y/N's eye got teary as he drops his head into the ground, trying his best to keep the tears in "What am I supposed to do?" he asks, desperate for any solution "There are a couple of options.. one being to simply get rid of Megami and let go of her.. two being to change Megami's appearance and move to another state.. or the third.." Y/N didn't like these options at all "What else can I do..?".

     Ayano's father stands up "Wait here" before he walks away upstairs, leaving Y/N all alone with a bottle of whisky and his downfalling will. Meanwhile in the kitchen Ayano jealously looked at Ryoba as she rocked Lucas back and forth, which made the baby giggle constantly, Megami took notice of this and she couldn't help but smile a little bit to herself a the sight, but even if Ryoba is playing the grandma role quite well Megami is still keeping her distance away from her, ignoring her gaze most of the time. 

     "Are there enough rooms for all of us at all..?" asked Ayano, still being a jealous tsundere "Oh don't worry we'll make it work dear! don't worry Ayano, you guys are safe in here" "Is the food ready? I'm kinda hungry.." mumbled Megami as she watched over the rice making machine, starving for some good ol' rice "Worry not you guys will eat in no time.. it's not poisonous if you're wondering Megami- oh?" Ryoba looks at Lucas who grabbed into her hair, softly tugging on it "Awww! this baby is even more cute than baby Ayano~!" "Mom!".

     Back in the living room, Jokichi handed Y/N a couple of passports alongside with a thick wallet. Opening the passports it had his face on it alongside with his details, that went for Ayano and Megami too, hell even Lucas had one "What...?" "I made these for you guys, I prepared for this moment since Ryoba said that her boss, also being known as Megami's father, said that he has plans with Megami and if you don't comply, he'll take care of you as well, it's a long story.." "YOU WANT US TO MOVE INTO ANOTHER COUNTRY-".

     Jokichi quickly shuts him up by covering his mouth "Not so loud Y/N, and yes that is the best option, somewhere in Europe would be the best approach, you see the Saikou company does not have any sort of authority in Europe, unlike Japan and a little bit of America, problem is that he still can come after you in America whenever you decided to move out.. however, the passport isn't the only thing that you guys will be needing to move into another country" as Jokichi elaborated the plan to Y/N, Ayano suddenly came out from the kitchen.

     "Y/N.. you should go eat as well.. I'm going to sleep.." saying goodnight to her husband and father she walks upstairs. "Get these documents during this week and once you do, you'll leave by early morning, when Ryoba is asleep... only reason is that she might tell her boss as what happened and he will find you quite easily, and because she won't interrogate me if you guys just disappear in the morning.. you got all of that right?".

---*Meanwhile*---

     Megami was quietly sleeping against the window as Lucas was also sleeping in her lap. Ayano was resting her head against Y/N's shoulder as he was currently reading through a magazine "This is the first time I'm flying with a plane.." mumbled Ayano "Are you sure this is the best idea?" asked the pony tailed girl, slightly tired as she held into his hand "I am, Ayano, no one is going to bother us anymore" they all had all the necessary documents in order to move into Europe, they aimed to move into Germany, it surely has to do with a long lost beer obsession of Y/N "Cheer up Ayano... this is the beginning of a new era".

---*The end*---

A/N: We finally came to an end with this story.

In all honesty, this book has to be one of the hardest stories I ever written due to how frequently writer's block hit me with the ultimatum most of the time after I was done writing a chapter. There were times when I really wanted to drop the story, but it just wasn't fair for you people who read it and kept sticking around to find out what's going to happen next. So I pushed forward until I gave it a proper ending.

I thank you all for reading and who supported the story along the way, if you guys are still around that is, since this story took way too long to finish.

On the bright side however, the world of Yandere Simulator grew quite fond of me from watching all sort of videos related to the game in order to find inspiration.

That means I will write yet another story within Yandere Simulator, if you guys desire a hint, here: The story will be related to Ayano's family.

Once again, I thank you all for reading and having the patience to pull through this story, I wish you all good luck to achieve your dreams.
Until next time.

-Holler324