Chapter 43

It was late at night and Ayano was doing God's work, she was sneaking around the neighborhood with a not so asleep Y/N, which she had to drag around "What really makes you think I will help you in this situation Y/N?" he didn't respond at Ayano's question which further annoyed her.. but she knew for a fact she couldn't exactly do anything to him at the moment, not like she couldn't stab Y/N right in the neck but she's afraid if Y/N manages to counter attack it, what would he do after?

     "You know what? I am not doing this no more you sick douchebag, there's literally no point into doing so!" Ayano then dropped him harshly on the ground, making Y/N groan "Did I say that you can go back on your word? I don't care what you want Ayano, get the job done already" "And why should I?" Y/N slowly gets back up on his feet before staring down at Ayano, who doesn't seem to be exactly intimidated by it "I am not your puppet to play around with Y/N" hearing this Y/N was met with his past of doing earrands for the yandere, which angered him at how silly he was in the past.

     But now he only had one goal in mind which was revenge, even if an old saying goes *Revenge is the stupid's weapon*, well.. it's an old saying after all and currently we are far in the future. With anger at his hand he grabbed Ayano by the shirt before diving her into a nearby tree "Fine then Ayano, be a bitch, I can do this without your help anyway.. I just wanted to switch roles for a bit you know? remember when you put me through all of that hell just because you wanted to get with Taro? of course you don't.. you are not a yandere no more".

     Ayano was surprised at how tight Y/N's grip was on her, she couldn't even budge his arm "L-Let me go you idiot! what if someone sees us like this?!" "Oh don't worry I'll just tell them that this is one of my kinks, thanks for your help Ayano but you are not needed anymore" clenching his other fist he wanted to punch her across the head but stopped himself from doing so, instead he looked deeply into her eyes "No matter how much anger I have towards you it won't change shit... the only one who is to blame is me, but we don't go over this again... we have a mission to do".

     Ayano finally pulled away and stepped back, with a big sigh she spoke "In all honesty Y/N, it's better for you to walk away and live peacefully, come on please... I don't want any of this anymore" Y/N looked silently over and he couldn't help but chuckle "He's not what he seems Ayano, he might be even more of a bigger monster than you were back in the day-" "Enough of this! go back to your home already!" Ayano turned around to leave but got stopped by Y/N "I'm sorry but I have something to do, you'll help me whenever you like it or not".

     "That woman is taking forever" comments B/F/N as Taro agrees, we moved back at your two best buddies in the world due to technical issues "Anyway, do you have any plans as of what to do to that bastard?" asks Taro as B/F/N pulled out some pliers "What do you say about pulling his teeth out first? then we use them as darts or something and aim them at his head" "I like the way you think B/F/N" as the two shared their evil plans to one another a sudden knock came from the door, which lighted up Taro's face knowing his tool- ahem.. girlfriend succeeded into her task.

     "Weren't you together with Amai? what happened?" asks Taro while taking a sip from his glass filled with Whisky "We were yes, but I don't want to talk about that anymore, spending enough time with her made me realize how much of a little bitch she was, I don't need that in my life" nodding Taro grabbed the whisky bottle "Yeah... to be honest with you, Ayano herself seems like a little bitch, she was more tougher in high school, now she acts so stupid" sharing a little laugh the two went back to the drinking game.

     Meanwhile outside the house Y/N was holding into Ayano in order to not run away, while she was disgusted and uncomfortable she didn't tried running away... maybe fear has a factor here "The hell do you want me to do? Can't you just go inside finish your business with your... so called friend and let us have a peaceful life?" "Oh but I have business with Taro too Ayano-" rubbing her eyes annoyed she stands up "Get your head out of the clouds Y/N and listen to me, leave this area, all you want is revenge don't you? but what will it bring you Y/N? you have beef with B/F/N... I will help you deal with it but please leave for now...".

     Y/N looked inside and noticed how much fun the two were having  it would've been a sin not to ruin it "Get the vengeance out of your head for now... I promise that I will help you get rid of B/F/N okay Y/N? Confide in me..." sitting up himself he puts his hands in his pockets, giving out a blank expression "Okay, I trust you Ayano, for now I will take my leave" he started walking away while Ayano break a small smile, knowing that things are over finally with all of this crap "Thank God..." however Y/N turned around and looked directly into her eyes "Go back on your promise and I turn your collar bone 90 degrees to the left".

     Gulping a little bit to herself she looked at Y/N who was now walking away at a fast pace, she turned towards Taro's house and walked inside somewhat with a happy expression to herself, but she forgot her task... "Hello boys... I'm back!" Taro turned around and noticed her, quickly turned red from anger "Where the hell is he? you promised to get it done!" "Try to get near to him now when he shows so much rage! I honestly tried to get him here but he reacted fast and almost knocked me out with a punch... we can try this again later for now let's just enjoy this evening".

     Taro slammed his palms into the desk and quickly stood up, startling Ayano a little bit "Woman you had one job to fucking get done! you were so good at this in the past now what happened to you?!" she noticed how he grabbed the whisky bottle and Ayano gulped "N-Next time I will get it done okay? I won't disappoint you next time! how about I go buy some more alcohol?" hearing that Taro put the bottle back and smiled widely "Go ahead woman! at least you'll be useful in some fucking resort... leave before I fucking change my mind about beating your ass".

     Y/N on the other hand was now sitting in a bus station waiting his life away for a vehicle to come, his main plan was to go pay a visit to his dear Osoro... maybe he has a mistress kink? "Like I'll trust you after the shit you've done Ayano... I will get things done without you witnessing shit" eventually light warmed up his face as he turns around, seeing the bus stopping in the bus station "Well this is a welcoming surprise.. well Osoro I hope you are not asleep because I have some business to discuss".

---*To be continued*---

A/N: Another chapter will come later today.