Chapter 38

---*Third person's POV*---

     Pain.. suffering.. that's all Y/N kept feeling non stop, it was never ending as by the end if each day the crack in his heart grew bigger and bigger, only a matter of time when it completely breaks in billions of pieces. It's been one year since his heist planning career went off with a success, thanks to Ayano of course.. "Come the fuck on.. give me my diploma so I can yeet myself out of here.." at the moment he was at the graduation ritual, where many people must listen to useless speeches for about two whole hours.

     But back to the eternal suffering he has to endure, the jealously did caught up with him eventually due to his best pal having an actual girlfriend and he doesn't, and oh boy B/F/N was busy. He tried to push the feeling away but he simply cannot bring himself to do it anymore, let's not dare looking at Ayano and Taro since even the slightest mention of them will make Y/N go wild and most likely destroy anything in his path "Come here often Y/N?" Turning around he saw Osoro sitting next to him, cannot lie having the academical robe on her made her less scary and tomboyish, Y/N no funny business.

     "The hell you want.." her lips forms into a tiny smirk and leans over to him, making Y/N blush a little from the sudden movement, she points at a certain couple with her look and Y/N looks over.. groaning out of annoyance "What about Taro and Ayano?" "I want one thing and one thing only from you, be honest with your heart, what do you really feel by your creation? Do you think you have done the right thing? Yes you are free now.. but so when I busted open her head as her yandere side just vanished.. you heart is lacking something that it needs to keep going, and that's love".

     Y/N didn't really liked to talk about this subject at all, so anger was starting to spark up inside of him.. but he was scared that Osoro would do something extremely stupid and strike him down, even though she doesn't seek any sort of revenge he still wants to be safe "I.. I don't know Osoro.. just leave me alone.." "Sorry can't do Y/N, where is the competition you once had against your friend-" "He already won a whole year ago, I don't give a single damn what's gonna happen in the future no more, I don't have a chance anyway.."

     Even Y/N himself cannot understand what emotion he's currently experiencing, making Osoro chuckle as she got closer to his ear "How about I'll be your girlfriend..~" she whispers seductively as Y/N's blood rose up all the way to his brain, making him freeze in place and boil like a overheated machine "Look how fast you change emotions when I mentioned I'll be your girlfriend.. which by the by.. won't happen.. point is, you are annoyed that you are left all alone are you not? Been a while since you last talked with your friend.. didn't it?".

     Y/N straight up remained silent but Osoro continued, she knows Y/N won't be able to hold his cool for long so she does have to either choose her words carefully or hurry up.. "You used to like her didn't you?" She finally spits it out and looks at the stage, seeing a girl holding a speech about how grateful she was being a slave to the school, and that she's sorry she has to leave for another slavery post in a office "I did not liked her at fucking all! That psycho bitch KILLED innocent girls that-".

     Osoro stopped him by grabbing him by the collar of the shirt, staring him down, sending shivers down his spine "Don't even think about turning tsundere with me, you gonna play hard to get huh? You remember her treating your eye? Or bandaging it again because the current one was soaked with blood? Think about it.. why would she do that while in her yandere side.. when she was all eyes for Taro Yamada hm? Or why asking your best pal and I quote 'When will Y/N visit me?'.. and so many more examples I can give.." Y/N not only is confused but shocked too, just how does she know about all of that..?

     Info-chan, she told me everything.. but oh well what's done is done.. I'd dare say you missed a big opportunity, who knows what sweet girl was hiding behind that abomination of a yandere?" Osoro teasingly chuckles as she sits back.. watching the promo taking place "..Why do you care?" Y/N asks, getting Osoro's curiosity as she turned serious "You are either an idiot or you have dementia, you came to rescue Ayano from my hands didn't you? You risked your life for her idiot! Yet you did NOT realised.. that you fucking love her! The only reason I'm talking to you and want to open your mind is because you saved my life back in the woods, even after you almost took it, you have my respect for that".

Y/N's slowly starting to realize that he didn't noticed any hints that his heart provided him with, that he was a complete fool for continuing his plan when Ayano did not have her yandere persona no more, he had a chance at happiness that he fucked over "Beneath that bandage lies a huge scar of torture of a insegnificant war.. you are truly looking horrible with that empty socket, no offense but it's true.. many would be disgusted by it but a few won't.. which includes Ayano" Y/N was slowly started to lose it at the mention of the yandere's name, so Osoro sighed and wrapped an arm around him, in an attempt to comfort him.

"Y/N, unless you want a plot twist to turn into a yandere for her.. I just suggest to wait, surely their relationship won't last that long, besides Taro isn't the most angelic guy out there" of course he ain't, he's the most bitchass out of all the guys in school.. well, was since they won't be able to go to school no more "..It's pointless to do this.. she has Taro all over her dammit, those lips are already infested.." she giggles which was very odd coming from her indeed "Oh Y/N.. don't mind those lips.. we can always wash them with bleach.. but keep in mind you'll be able to get the other pair of lips, Taro is a loser so he wouldn't dare do that.. hehe..".

She winks as he takes a minute to realize what she really meant.. before turning into a whole tomato sauce for some lasagna "Enough teasing for today.. come on, I'm sure you'll thinker something.. you did with the plan so I'm sure you can with finding love too.. ..look, if you need any help or information about Ayano or.. anything really, contact this number" she pulls her phone out showing's Info-Chan's phone number, who the hell is this person I keep hearing about..

After a while of just thinking about how to repair his mistakes he eventually turned to Osoro, who was half asleep "..Is Taro treating her well?" "What's this? Being the overprotective older brother for her? Heh.. I don't know such things, Oka may be your best bet however.. or Amai.. if they don't know anything info-chan is your best friend" with a roll of his eyes he just sat back, praying for the whole thing to end faster.  So what did we learn today Y/N? Oh what's that? Fucking tackling Taro into abyss while punching the living soul out of him mid air? Burning him alive? Yeeting him into a star? Oh wait I meant making him hate Ayano by revealing her true past? Yeah totally what I wanted to say.. he may have a plan at the moment but it may cost him his future, after all.. Osana was a very important person for Taro.

---*To be continued*---

     A/N: Fun fact, this was supposed to be the last chapter of the story.
Turns out some people don't want the ending I was going for, which is Ayano just living her life with Taro by her side, no, they want Y/N to take his place. On some part I do get it why people want that because it's literally a x reader story but I honestly wanted to do something a little bit different, where the reader was in the middle of everything helping the main character, Ayano, finding her love.
BUT, that idea went straight out the window last night! people wanted Ayano to fall for the reader and not Taro so I will gonna give you that, that's why commenting on parts is so important for writers, to give us an idea what you guys WOULD like to see, no promises it will actually happen but somewhat close to that certain something you guys desire. Initially I wanted to make two endings for the story but that was quickly scrapped too.
Anyhow, I took enough time from you guys, I'll get going so take care of yourselves!

PS: don't forget to comment since it makes me smile when I see what thoughts you have of the story :).