Chapter 11

*Your POV*

     I've been thinking for a while and I came to a conclusion, Ayano needs to go and fast, I don't know what she has in storage for real but she's using me and if something goes wrong she's gonna blame me for it and I will end up in prison due to me 'killing' innocent girls, the problem is how can I even get rid of her in the first place? if I decide to fight her she won't go down easily.. not to mention the knife and skill she posses, turning her on the police won't do any good since I don't have evidence due to her getting rid of it, if I try to film it or something that would provide me with a bit of evidence but she will destroy it in seconds, along with my life.

     The only thing I could do is get a gun license and shoot her right in the head when she isn't expecting it, but I'm living in a country where getting one it's almost impossible due to impossible to understand laws and other stuff "God dammit where is someone to give me advice where I need it the most?" with a small sigh I take a left as I see Ayano's house in the distance, its roof blinding my due to the moon rays ricocheting from it "Maybe I could ask B/F/N for some help.. or maybe I could use his aid? this whole getting rid of her needs a good long thinking" I step up to her door and knocked on it.

     Moments after, the door opened revealing the same bored of life Ayano "If I waited any longer your wanker would've been gone, come in" a gulp escapes my mouth and walked inside, looking around "Okay Ayano, Amai is working near-" "Keep those breaths for yourself Y/N, I already have all the info needed" I look at her a bit confused as she sat on the couch while watching at the TV, which by the way there was a horrible romance serial or movie.. "If you have all the info then why in the world making me get it for you? for no fucking reason?"

     She remained silent for a bit and looked into my eye "It doesn't matter why I made you get them, what matter is that I have them.. now sit down because I already thought of a plan you're gonna do it" both my demon and angel on my shoulders screamed at me to not participate into this plan but since I don't want her to go all crazy mode on me and stab me to death I did as she said, karma will return to her eventually "First of all, how well do you know how to cook?" she asks while grabbing a piece of paper and a pen, writing something on it "Well I can cook ash.. charcoals.. burnings.." she gives me a deadly glare and I gulp once more "I'm not the best cook but I ain't starving.."

     Apparently she doesn't know what jokes are.. I may not be the best joke teller but I'm still trying my best here "How about baking?" I shrug my shoulders since I haven't tried baking really, cooking is one hell of a task already "Well then, here's the plan Y/N, whenever you can and preferably as fast as possible, go at her workplace and ask her to help you bake/cook better, got that?" she says all of that while writing all of it down, not like I can remember the information but why is she making me doing it in the first place? I just nod my head because I think even my voice upsets her.

     "While she isn't looking you pour this substance inside your composition and act like nothing happened, then when everything is done you're gonna ask her to test taste your dish and there we go.. she dies and I can go back to my life peacefully" I process everything she said and she had a lot of errors in her plan, errors that could cost me my li- or maybe she's doing it on purpose? "..That's nice and all but why in my composition? she will think I added something in it since she's not that dumb, then I'm gonna be the one to blame! and why do I have to do this anyway..? can't you do it?" she looks at me once more before putting a tube of a multicolored substance on the table.

     "Unless you want me to force you drink this you better shut up, and yes that's a good point you have there, I just came up with it okay? now take the tube and leave, and if you're wondering that's poison, it can kill you so don't even think about tasting it, I mean you can't be that stupid can you?" I roll my eyes as I grabbed the tube, sometimes she's annoying too "Alright but.. what do I do after she tastes the poisoned cookie or dish? run?" "Call an ambulance and explain the situation, try freaking out as well so people won't think you did something to her, add details of what happened before, now scram off and go back home"

     She stood up and pushed me outside her house before slamming the door "I'd rather shoot myself than do this.. but maybe I can get another use of this poison somehow" that thought is left for another time though, I reach for my pocket and called B/F/N "Maybe I could poison Ayano and then me and every girl are free from this demon" after a short while of walking back home the phone finally stopped ringing as I heard B/F/N voice "Come on man can't I sleep in peace for once? I have work to do tomorrow you know? unless you want to help me?" says a tired B/F/N.

     "Dude I don't care about that, I need you to tell me if Amai teaches people how to cook" there was a small silence before he started to laugh a bit "Someone's in love I see, well lucky for you that she does! she's a kind person and wills to teach everyone who wants to get better at it, but she may want something in return though" I look both ways before crossing as I think a bit, if she likes to cook she most likely would want something relating to kitchen or cooking, right? "Well okay.. can you give me her number?" "Oh look at you! making progress already! you own me though, come on start writing it down" of course I own him.. not like he owns me 5 times by now, either way all I can hope is that nothing bad's gonna happen.

          *To be continued*

     A/N: Hello everyone, yes I'm very aware that I haven't updated in months so go ahead and curse me to death, but I have a life and my own problems too. Anyhow, I just wanted to tell you guys where I want to go with this story and don't worry I will give it a ending.
At first, I wanted to add all the rivals from the game and do a different scenario of taking them out but the thing is I don't want this story to be around 50+ chapters or even more, I want it to be a bit shorter than the other stories.
So this made me think of getting only 5 rivals into the story, but it may be too short if judging how I will write the chapters in the future. So what do you guys think? should I add all the rivals? or just 5 of them by choice?