Chapter 18

*No one's POV*

     It was just a typical morning in the area both Y/N and B/F/N lived, along with the little demon Ayano. Though it was still raining most of the people were asleep right now, enjoying the fact that it's Saturday and literally having a day off before the pre-Monday comes and ruin their fun, though not everybody were sleeping since our boy Taro was walking through the calm streets since not many people were outside at all, a faint sigh escapes his mouth as he peeks on his left "It's not the same without her.." says the sad boy while keep going to his destination, who is he talking about? well, how could we know..

     Eventually he made his way into the supermarket as he takes a basket, but not being careful enough he bumps into a girl which caused to lose her balance and fall down, luckily for Taro no one was around to see the embarrassing situation that just happened. Panicked, he quickly put the basket down and help the girl up, which didn't happened to yell her guts out at him, in fact she was rather quiet as she rubbed her arm "I'm so s-sorry! I wasn't looking where I was walking an-" "It's alright.. thank you for helping me up.." the girl's voice was a bit raspy, which made the boy curious, yet suspicious at the same time.

     "Are you alright..?" asks the boy, the guilt in his voice could've been heard, the girl shyly nods as she looks down, but eventually opened her mouth to ask him a question "..Aren't you the boy whose sister went missing..?" the moment he heard about those words his expression changed into pure sadness, a depressing one even, the girl noticed and quickly tried to apologize but was cut by Taro, which was calm and not angry "Yes I am.. and she isn't my sister but my best friend.." the girl has a tight nod swallowing her own spit as she sighs, looking up at him "I-I'm sorry for asking.. H-How about I.. I help you out with your small chore..?" Taro couldn't help but smile a little, as he grabbed the basket again "Sure thing.. by the way, what is your name?" "..It's Oka Ruto.."

         *Your POV*

     I was currently walking through the wind and rain which caused me to curse the weather some more as I made my way towards Ayano's place, apparently she knew that I was back on my feet and demanded for me to give her a quick visit.. I promised B/F/N to visit him instead but I guess that could wait "I'm so tired of all of this.. I really can't endure it anymore.. if I'm smart enough I can end everything right now.. but who knows the aftermath" after climbing over mountains, crossing oceans, a massive sessions of thinking of new abominations of curses I finally made it on her doorstep, which angrily knocked on the door quite hard.

     Althought the door was opened and got greeted by the mischief itself, she just grabbed me fiercely and pulled me inside of the house, pushing me on the floor, since I wasn't expecting something like this at all in matters of seconds she was on top of me with a knife at my neck
"Tell me.. what the hell have you done into my house? why did you broke in? or.. climbed in? HUH?!" she yelled into my face as the blade was pressed against my neck, to be really honest I was extremely scared by this scenario that was happening right in front of my eyes but I never thought that this was a trap..

     With a troubled sigh I look into her eyes which clearly showed anger and opened my mouth, only for nothing to come out.. "I'll ask you again Y/N.. what have you done in my house without my permission?" "I-It wasn't me..! I h-haven't done anything.. I swear..! and stop pressing the blade against my neck please.." I don't think reasoning with her will do any good "Do you really think I'm stupid? you didn't even bothered to make sure everything was in order as I left them, most importantly you left the basement door open? and don't even try lying to me.. it was you, I have the handprints due to you opening the door and touching my stuff, so if I ask for your handprints and they match.. you are dead boy"

     I look at her in a bit of confusion, how in the hell does the handprint makes any sense? she didn't scanned my fingers.. but she is a yandere.. which stalks.. and does everything to make sure they get what they want.. "L-Look okay.. I was here.. but I thought you were home a-and.. I wanted to see you since I missed you.. I tried the door but it was locked and I called out your name but you did-" "Cut the bullshit Y/N, you missed me? what kind of crazy person would say that to a stranger? and more importantly, that he knows the stranger kills?" I remain silent as I have no idea of what the fuck to do, or say.

     At this point the blade cut through my skin more than enough for blood to pour from the cut, as well as me flinching from the slight pain "You know, at least we should've took this to your bedroom.." maybe making her embarrassed would work? but she doesn't show any sort of emotion.. god dammit this is really going to be the end if I don't do something "What do you even mean by that?" I look into her eyes again, however now I just realized that she was on top of me, and since I'm being myself at the moment my other best friend came from his trip.

     It takes a bit but Ayano felt the sudden poke as her cheeks suddenly went a bit rosey as she quickly stood up pointing the knife at me "What the hell.. are you getting hard while I'm just about to KILL YOU?" "H-Hey it's... it's not my fault..!" I really start to get embarrassed but that made Ayano to frown in anger as she threw the knife away, grabbing my collar and pulling me out staring into my soul "Look here boy.. I'm not just gonna stay here and take your pervertness okay? you have the fucking balls to come into my house and.. and.. oh forget it! it's obvious why you came into my house for! you are one lucky fucker since I thought you just snooped around with my things.." she lets go of me and sat me on the couch, me on the other hand I was trembling in fear as she had that look of a yandere in her eyes.

     I barely breath to NOT upset her in any way, but she just slapped me across the face and frowns some more "Can't believe you just broke into my place and stole a pair of my underwear you sick bastard, you fucking degenerat-" "HEY HEY HEY! I DID NOT DO SUCH A THING! YOU MISUNDERSTAND THE SITUA-" she grabs my lips and shuts my mouth off "Listen here, you are lucky that I need you okay? otherwise I would've stabbed your balls and make you regret thinking that what you did was worth it, just wait here until I make sure... actually why do that when you can tell me what you did? come on, in detail, if you didn't do anything too drastic I may consider sparing your kind" I gulp as I watch her sit down next to me, clearly pissed off as she stared into my soul. Alrighty Y/N you just escaped death.. hopefully.. should you thank your true best pal..? maybe, but right now I need to come up with a explanation..

     "Ayano, first off all I did nothing bad in your home alright? I just broke in because I wanted to see you for real, but when I saw that you weren't home I decided to leave.. but that's when I just heard screaming coming from the basement, but it sounded male which was weird.. so I went to check it out only to find nothing, at that moment I panicked so I just started to run away.. knocking some things here and there.. moving away things from their places... I really didn't do anything I promise.." she processed the whole fake story and eventually after what seemed weeks sighs deeply "Fine.. let's say that I believe that bullshit.. you most likely were on drugs anyway from the hospital thing, I don't know what came in your head to visit me just as you got back home but anyway.. if this situation ever happens again I swear" she stood up as she went upstairs, me on the hand prayed to God that I was still alive. Now what I have to do is to fix up the new cut, and most likely scar I will have in the future and perhaps to find a way to stop this Madness.

          *To be continued*