Chapter 2

*Your POV*

     The bell rings and it's a relief, the class was very boring but now I have to prepare for the worst, the swimming competition "Y/N, you there bud? come on! let's get ready to swim!" "Uh.. how about no?" B/F/N grabs my wrist and pulls me with him "Sorry pal but everyone is forced to swim today, you may get suspended if you don't participate" "Bullshit! I can't get suspended because I don't want to swim" "Dude, the teacher knows that you have an idea how to swim but you just don't want to because of your wounds" I sigh angrily and I decided to deal with it, what can go wrong? "So what do you think about the new students?" I asked B/F/N and he stops walking "Well, they're.. okay I guess but that girl who sits between us.. she scares me" "Why? she seems friendly enough, she's just emotionless" "If you say so.."

     We arrive in the boys locker room and I open my locker "What do you think about the green haired girl? she seems interesting" and B/F/N began spacing out, man once he sees a girl he wants to make her his wife "I dunno, she seems fine" "Fine? that's what you have to say? have you seen her beautiful hair?" I sigh changing into my shorts and t-shirt "You know, if you keep forcing a girl to be with you, most likely she will refuse it or kick you where it hurts the most" "Dude that's how you get a girlfriend! and you don't even have one so shut up!" "I'm not the one who will go depressed so I'm not even gonna bother"

     I walk out of the changing room and headed to the pool "Why do I even have to swim dude.. I should walk out of school right now" not that I don't know how to swim, in fact I swim very good but I can't swim with a body full of bruises, wounds, bandages and patches.. and when I'm done swimming I have to freaking re-bandage myself and it's a pain "Took you long enough" I raise my head up to see B/F/N watching at the green haired girl "Wha.. how did you?" "Ran past you" "I guess that makes sense" the teacher came and she looked a bit pissed, now I can't beg her for NOT making me to swim.

     "Alright everyone, today all of you are going to swim! that includes you too Y/N!" everyone looks at me and I already didn't like it, I don't like being the center of the action or to be the one who caused an unpleasant situation "Since you have what you have, how about you go first?" she looks at me and I swear I've seen a smirk on her lips "Can't I be the last one please?" she glares at me and I sigh "No you cannot! now get your shirt off and off you go!" the pool was outside and the warm sun made the pool shiny even blindy, I hesitate but take off my shirt and moments after everyone was freaking starring at me, some surprised, shocked, disturbed, holding their laughs, jealous.. I mean I have a decent body unlike most of the students.. 80% of them are pretty much fat "I want 10 laps big boy, do not even dare to fail me" "Yes ma'am.." the only one who didn't showed any emotion was Ayano, with a deep inhale I jump into the pool.

          *Time skip*

     There was still students who needed to swim and to be honest most of them suck at swimming, I mean it's not that hard to swim.. or is it? I don't know because when I was little I swam like crazy so hard to tell if it's easy or not, by now I was still trying to bandage my wounds and of course wounds burst open so I had to deal with them quickly and with the pain too "Let me help you dude" without even answering B/F/N takes the bandage from my hand and rolled it around my torso "Thanks" "What are friends for? by the way the teacher said you did an amazing job! so congrats!" "That's good to hear.. after this we're going home right?" "Well.. you're going home because you're not in a club" "Well, more time for me I guess" 

     Suddenly the teacher comes to me and looked happy but sad at the same time "Y/N, not gonna lie boy but.. even wounded you swam better than these lazy students but you have to pay a visit to the counselor office for.. a reason I don't know" my face dropped, what have I even done in the first place? punching B/F/N doesn't count.. I mean I'm not punching him for real, if I did that I would probably break his arm "Good luck Y/N" she walks off and I sigh "Have you done something and blame it on me B/F/N?" "I swear I didn't! I like to mock you but that's over my limit" I sigh angrily and headed inside the school.

     What could I possibly done? I mean I don't misbehave like B/F/N, I don't bully others.. and I don't freaking steal! I sigh deeply and stepped inside the counselor's office "Take a seat Y/N" her voice was so chill that it gave me chills, I sit on the chair and looked at her "The reason why I called you here is because you've been caught stealing the answer sheet the other day" I looked at her like she killed my cousin, how the hell can she blame me for that shit? If I tried to steal it it would be impossible! I would get noticed right away because of my height! "Are you actually kidding with me right? you know me as a good student.. I never stole anything, never bully anyone, and I behave like a normal student! I even study! unlike others who are cheating on their tests!" "Since I don't have time to make you reveal the truth, you're just gonna sweep the floors, outside of the school and inside of the gym, now off you go!" I sigh angrily and stepped outside of her office cursing inside of my head.

     Do I really have to do this shit now? I mean do I look like a fucking janitor? I don't think so! I'm gonna kill that little brat who blamed me for an action I didn't even performed! I went inside of the janitor closet and grabbed the broom "I can't believe I'm doing this" I stepped outside of the closet and spotted Ayano stalking a girl "Why do I have a feeling you are the one who did this?" I began sweeping the floor and slowly my anger was taking over my body, everyone will think I'm a fool now.. not that they were thinking of me of something else anyway, with anger slowly building up inside of me I continued to sweep the floor "Oh I'm gonna find the one who did this and make him regret it"

        *To be continued..*