Chapter 29

---*B/F/N's POV*---

     It's been around three weeks since the whole fight with that Osoro girl, right now I was doing some ordinary business of fresh walking towards Ayano's house since Y/N cannot really aid her due to his eye problem, so as the good friend that I am I'm doing this earnand inteand of him.. to clearly not learn some precious information. Now I trust Y/N's words and I've known him for a long time, that's why we have the best buds ranks in the first place so his sudden change of his behavior was truly a mystery for me, but now that I know what's the reason behind all of that I'm just gonna exploit the source.

     Knocking on the door I was greeted by Ayano herself, who had the same expresionless face, staring at me. She also had a couple of stitches on her head and a bandage "..Why are you here B/F/N?" "Honesty is the best approach sometimes right? Tell me, why is Y/N your puppet?" She remained silent before sighing annoyed, stepping aside. I enter the house and I gave her a small glare "Also, try anything funny and I will litetally kill you" I look right into her eyes.

     She didn't said anything else as she guides me through the living room "Didn't Y/N already told you everything when he was conquered by rage? There is nothing else to say really" I look her straight into her eyes, and she doesn't go down with just the intensive staring "..Fine Ayano, how are you holding up..?" "Doing just fine, what else do you want from me?" "What? Can't I just check up on you? Y/N can't and you may faint and die any moment" "..When is he coming to visit me?".

     Oh what is this? She actually cares for Y/N as a human being? Such interesting creature this one is "I don't know alright? But I want you to answer me a question, why are you killing girls for no reason?" She remained yet again silent, taking a sit on the couch, even turning on the TV "Getting into real sensitive topics there, and there is always a reason" she didn't said anything else after that, making my brain a fuzz due to her words "..Okay.. why do you kill them though..? You kill innocents lives.." "That's what happens when they want to get my senpai".

     Senpai? What does that even mean? Maybe it's a Japanese thing.. "Right.. well because of your actions you paid the price, you can't always win a fight" she gives me a glare but sighs soon enough "Whatever you say.. if you came to annoy me beyond the limit you may end up leaving with the help of Y/N, and you'll pray for him to come faster" rolling my eyes I really wanted to slap her, not punch since she may actually die from only a punch, even if she doesn't like to admit it she's way weaker than usual, a perfect kill..

     "Do you happen to know someone named info-chan?" I perk my head at her but she was focused on the show, kitchen nightmares.. what is that show? "..If it's the new people that came from Japan then no, if you want learn about the people that are not Japanese then I can gladly help you out" she groans annoyed switching the post, before looking at me "Actually, do you know a guy named Nathan from the third floor?" Nathan.. there's only one Nathan I'm aware of "Maybe I do.. not too sure.. why do you ask..?" "Oh I have a big word to pick with him, that's all".

---*Taro Yamado's POV*---

     I was late once again into catching the bus, since all of the unfortunate events going on I cannot focus no more "Tsk.. Osana.. did you really had to leave..?" Turning left I see the school from afar as I couldn't help but sigh since I came to this school it seemed like I was cursed. As I was approaching the high school I spotted a familiar blonde figure at the gates "Is that Amai..? She didn't died?" With fast steps I approached the girl and tapped her shoulder, startled she turned around as I was met with the same sparkling green eyes and a lively smile "Ah, Taro! First time we see each other in quite the time!"

     Her innocent smile grew more wild and brings me into a tight hug "Are you.. are you feeling well or..?" "Don't worry Taro! I'm all healthy! I fully recovered and I'm in perfect condition!" She giggles before breaking the hug, grabbing my hand before walking with me inside the area "Today I'm really excited! After school I'll have someone come by my place to teach me some tricks about cooking!" "Aren't you a baker though..?" "Yes I am, but it doesn't hurt to keep learning about cooking! learn new moves and such!" "Oh.. well that's nice! Who is teaching you?" "Yan-Chan!".

     I give her a weird look and she must've noticed my expression, because she giggled at it "Who is Yan-Chan..?" She raises her eyebrow a bit in confusion before she giggles again "She's the girl with grey eyes and black ponytail! You never seen her?" I simply shook my head "Oh.. well her dishes taste amazing! She even offered the training on free! Can you believe such thing? boy I really can't wait!" "Heh.. it's nice to see you happy once again Amai, but I really don't know.. oh wait! I remember bumping into her once back in our old school! But that was it..".

     "Well in that case I suggest you come by sometimes to taste her cooking! That combined with my baking skills will result into the perfect dinner!" I laugh at her silly plans before she breaks the holding hand process, it was warm while it lasted.. "I have to go to my classes, though keep an eye out for two guys, taller ones, one Nathan the other John, they have some.. business with you" I gave her a concerned look and she gives me a rub on the head "Don't worry.. you'll be fine.. if I keep doing this and B/F/N may come out for you too.. heh..".

---*Amai Odayaki's POV*---

     I wave at Taro before walking upstairs, peeking behind my back I could seen him sighing deeply before walking away through the halls. As I was walking towards my classroom I felt someone grabbing my arm, out of instinct I turned around and I was honestly ready to strike, after what happened I don't really have that much of trust in many people no more, but to my surprise it was Oka "Hello Amai.. you okay?" "Hm..? Ah.. yes! Yes I am! I thought someone wanted to pin me against the lockers or something..".

     This earned me a giggle from her, which is quite rare because Oka doesn't really expresses her emotions too much, except for being shy which is just a role, nothing more "Did the plan went smoothly? And I don't think anyone dares to touch you.." "Oh you'd be surprised Oka.. and I think it was? But my part is only 10% done.. I have to teach Yan-Chan how to cook and all of that.." "Then what stops you from doing it Amai? just drop by at her house after hours, won't be that hard" I gave her a glare and she rubs the back of her head awkwardly.

     "Okay.. I know Ayano can become a total bitch when it comes to.. guests, and I know for a fact you hate her guts for what she did, but you gotta try!" "There's no way in hell I'm going there all alone!" she sighs as she looks out of the window, most likely cooking something up inside that messed up mind of hers.. "Take Y/N with you, or your boyfriend, she won't dare doing anything while they're there" I blush a little and a smirk came on her lips, knowing what she just done "First of all we are not lovers.. second.. okay fine I'll do that.. what about you? have you done your part of the plan?"

     She laughs a little before dragging me with her towards our classes "I have quite the plan.. but it requires Ayano's cooperation, as in a couple of thugs walk up to me and Taro demanding money or.. anything else, Ayano then comes out of the sky and saves us like we are two princesses, then everyone is happy" yeah good luck having Yan-Chan cooperate with that, and pray she won't kill you the moment she sees you walking with Taro around.. but it may actually work "Do you need my assistance Oka?" "I don't, I will need Y/N's, now come on, you really need to catch up after all of the hospital trip in classes".

---*To be continued*---