Chapter 37

---*Third Person's POV*---

     It was a beautiful Friday where everyone was happy that the slavery days were coming to an end and that they could be finally be free for two days, before the hell itself begins once again. B/F/N didn't even bothered to show up at school since all he was doing was baking cakes after cakes after his bits of soul "Oh my FUCKING GOD HOW DO YOU MAKE IT LOOK EASY WOMAN?!" he screamed at it's phone as he looked at a random baking tutorial, not the very best version into learning how to bake.

     Though he doesn't really have too much of a choice, he has such a little time to learn how to bake since Amai's birthday is coming up next Monday, which makes him go crazy because of it, at least the cake if not the gift. He reaches out for his phone as he calls Y/N, who lazily picked up "Ye?" "Y/N my boy fucking help me to bake a damn cake! you are an expert when it comes to charcoal!" "Whose fault is it that your lover is a baker? keep trying! if it doesn't fucking work at least show her what abomination you created! the thought counts not the actual gift! the amount of work you put into i with your heart will make her melt! not the fucking cake!".

     Our boy Y/N has a very solid point, Amai must be sick from all the cakes she's doing, but seeing her boyfriend trying his best to make one? surely that's gotta melt her heart when she finds out about it. Groaning annoyed B/F/N hangs out as he throws the phone into the couch, he turns towards the oven and throws a couple middle fingers at it "Fuck you, FUCK. YOU" ah yes throwing a tantrum over a fucking oven.. you rock B/F/N have anyone told you that before?

     Though who can blame him.. trying to do the same shit over and over again really hits you in the head real good, he failed everytime and he's doing this since 6:20 in the morning. Good luck B/F/N but now we take a look at the lovable school that no one gives a damn about, inside we see a very bored Y/N trying his best to pay attention to class but all he was thinking about is to how to kill that motherfucker who created chemistry and forces everyone to learn all of it instead of learn something that they truly like.

     Next to him was Ayano whose brain was in the clouds thinking about her lovable senpai that deserves a book across the head in order to man the fuck up, at least she's not killing everything she sees no more! So thank you Osoro for your hard work! we won't forget about it. Speaking of Osoro.. she also got better as Y/N saw her on the way home, both of them stared at each other for a very long time before Osoro finally gave in and apologized for how she behaved, but the savage Y/N said that all of it it's fine and that she should've done more than busting Ayano's head open.

     That made Osoro chuckle as she pat Y/N shoulders while thanking him for saving her life, after almost taking it away from her.. though who can blame a man's anger? leaving the past behind the bell finally rang as Y/N dashed out from the room as fast as humanly possible "FREEDOM!" he yelled in his mind.. but he forgot his backpack so he returned while yelling "Fuck this school!" grabbing the back he ran back out before screaming for real this time freedom, Y/N is a very unique creature when hungry.

     Outside though he bumped into his worst nightmare which was Taro, which looked nervous as hell as he was sweating like crazy "Y/N? where the hell are you rushing to?" "To my fucking dragon lair that's where" "B-But.." Y/N stopped from running as he turned at Taro, quite pissed off "Is this about Ayano?" Taro slowly nods his head as our boy sighs out annoyed "Okay.. I wish you good luck Taro, remember, fucking be honest! just go at her tell her your feelings! she won't decline you!" of course she won't since she's a yandere, or is she now? perhaps the yandere side faded away, which is indeed good.

     Taro nods his head as he made up some courage, before Y/N rushing off again.. seeing so many people trying to get out from the small gate all at once he just started climbing over the fance, what freedom does to a man. Taro looked at the crazy Y/N before heading into the building, once inside he takes a tight left before bumping into someone, making them fall "Oh my God I'm so sorry I was so careless where I was walking.. m-miss are you alright-" his mouth closed suddenly as he looked at the girl on the floor, which was Ayano.. they both stared into each other's eyes for a while before eventually, Ayano reached out for his hand as Taro pulled her back on her feet.

     "T-Thank you senpai.." he looks at her with a heart as small as a ant, he was too afraid to confess but he gotta, otherwise Y/N will go feral. "Yan-chan can I tell you something really imporant?" she nods her head as she looks a bit confused at him "..Yan-Chan, I-I.. I like you! since that day you saved me from these thugs I.. I felt something special in my heart for you.. no one would've done the same stuff you did for me! and.. I heard so much good stuff about you.. from Oka.. Amai.. people around the school.. hell even Y/N! s-so Yan-chan.. d-do you..-".

     Ayano put her index finger over his lips, making him go silent as she had sparks in her eyes "You.. you finally noticed me senpai! I.. I.. I feel the same since the very first day we bumped into each other.. I cannot believe all of this is happening..!" Ayano's heart was most likely going to burst open any moment.. Taro chuckles as she removed her finger, taking her hands into hers "I'm glad I did so.. sorry for not noticing your affection sooner-" and Taro was intrerrupted by Ayano again.. this time with a very soft kiss on the the lips, making Taro blush madly from it but of course giving in eventually, they broke the kiss after minutes "..Come on, let's head out you dork".

---*To be continued*---