Chapter 61

Chaos spread among the restaurant the moment they heard the shot, Osoro tried to get Ayano out of the way but she was too slow, however Megami was quick on the thinking as she threw her chair in the air over at Ayano's table, the bullet hit the wooden chair as it fell down into the floor. Osoro flipped the table before grabbing Ayano to hide behind it "W-What- why are you helping me?" asked Ayano weakly, Osoro looked down to see her clothes slightly red at the stomach area "He was right.. you were supposed to take professional medical assistance! look.. I'm not letting you die so fast, you just got together with Y/N, tell him that he owns me one".

     Soon enough Megami joined behind the table too, startling Ayano a little bit since, well, the two of them don't exactly have a good past "W-What are you doing here?!" asked Ayano a bit scared "..Don't sweat it, doesn't matter why I'm here, we need to get you out of here before you meet a horrible fate" Peeking over another shot is taken, Megami quickly hides behind the table as the bullet hits it "Dammit.. I should've expected this.. okay, Osoro you grab her and run away while I deal with him" "W-Wait.. why are you two helping me? I guess Osoro is understandable but you Megami?".

     At that moment she glances over into her eyes "..Is just the right thing to do, Osoro! get her out of here this instant!" ripping off a table leg she throws it right towards the man, who quickly dodged it, though during this time Osoro already took the opportunity to run away with Ayano. Grunting the man pointed his gun at Megami "What? you really going to kill the CEO's daughter-" "Shut it girl, you're not his daughter anymore the moment you went back on his word, you're an orphan now" widening her eyes in shock the man fired and fired, Megami saw how the wood table was getting chopped by each bullet that pierced through it.

     Checking her pockets for any weapons all she had was a pepper spray, maybe she should've planned Ayano's killing better, so she would've brought a firearm. Nevertheless she made a run for it to yet another table before doing the same thing "Where are the security guards at.. I thought this restaurant was located into a mall..". People ran past the man as he was slowly approaching the table, slow steps.. gun in hand.. he was ready to fire at any movement he detected "You could've only dream of the company! your brother is far way better off running it!-" "Yeah, because he took over father, being a heartless man!".

     Out of anger he shoots at the table "How dare you speak to him like that after he gave you everything you ever wanted?!" "Money cannot buy love nor affection!" She jumps over the table before kicking the man in the chest, pushing him into his back. Trying to quickly shoot her Megami kicks the gun away before shoving her foot into his stomach, pinning him against the floor "That Osoro girl... she brainwashed you didn't she?!" yelled the man out as Megami grunts in disgust "She only helped me reconsider my life choices, after all she's right... I AM an adult now".

     Shortly after the man was knocked out cold as Megami made her way out of the restaurant and eventually outside the mall itself. Once outside she spotted two paramedics taking care of Ayano as next to them sat Y/N "Where did you went Osoro..." knowing her she most likely disappeared after the chaos broke out, making Megami sigh out loud. Y/N spotted her and he wasn't shy to make quick work of his feet to walk next to her, knowing she has to deal with a semi yandere now for a past yandere she embraced herself for the worst "So you're Magami that Ayano is freaking over about huh?".

     Catching her off guard a little she rubs the back of her head, slightly nodding "Yeah that's me.. why do I trouble her so much may I dare pry..?" "..Actually I have no clue about that, but..." he takes her hand, and shakes it "Thank you for saving her! you have my gratitude woman! I left for the bathroom and the end of the world was happening outside.. I owe you one, if there's anything you need I will make sure to help you out" smiling a little bit she returns the shake "I'll gladly make sure to do that, Y/N".

     Moving over the seas Jokichi looked around himself as he couldn't believe he was back in Japan "I missed the clear streets if I'm being honest" he spoke, catching Ryoba's attention "And I missed people being more polite! back home people sure can be rude.. nothing Ryoba cannot handle~" he nervously laughs "Heh.. yeah.. do you have any idea where this guy might be hiding at all?" smiling Ryoba leans back in her chair, arms resting on her stomach "Oh darling~ your wife always have her ways to find out~ besides.." she looks on her left, to see a shadow figure quickly dash out from view "I might already caught a clue".

     Evening struck and the older couple were now walking through the busy streets of Japan "What do you think the kids are doing?" asks Ryoba as Jokichi rolls her eyes "They're not kids anymore.. Y/N is growing a beard for all you know, I think they just do.. couple stuff, yeah" "Would you mind showing me that?" she giggles as the two turn into a dark alley, making Jokichi a bit confused "..Should't we keep going on the street..?" Ryoba remained silent.. "..Sweetie..?" Sudsenly she draws out a knife, scaring him "Stay real close Darling.. I sense him".

     "I know right? Osoro is the best wing woman" chuckles Y/N as Ayano aided with a giggle. The two were back home by now as Y/N cleaned around the house while Ayano was doing her cooking in the kitchen as best as she could "Do you think we can... sleep together tonight?" Asked a shy Ayano as the boy smiled to himself "You don't have to ask for such things Ayano! Want me to prepare the bed?" "That would be nice yeah..." as they were doing their things a sudden knock came from the door "I got it".

     Opening the door he was greeted by the same blue haired girl "What are you" "Remember when you said that you owe me?" She asked, arms crossed "..so you came to collect the money right?" He noticed how she has small bruises over her face, making him worry a small bit "No.. I.. have a favor to ask of you Y/N" nodding his head Ayano suddenly yelled out "Y/N? Who is it?" "Uh.." he looks at Megami as if to hurry up, with a sigh she moves to the right revealing a suitcase "Can I stay here for a couple of days...?"

---*To be continued*---