Chapter 5

*Your POV*

     I look into Ayano's eyes as she just stares at me, got you off guarded haven't I? "That's unique I must say" she grabs the eye patch from my hand and puts it in her pocket "You know, a simple eye patch isn't gonna cover your eye completely right? your eye area must be covered completely" "I know.. but that's the best I can do though.." she grabs a tissue and wipes my blood away, I don't know how to feel about this but it feels kinda weird.. "How the hell did you manage to lose an eye? and doesn't it hurt?" "As I said.. during the war happened a lot of shit, and yes.. it does hurt quite a lot" "War or not.. it's kinda hard to lose an eye during a war, or maybe you've been tortured? not gonna know until you tell me"

     I roll my eye as she grabs a.. some kind of eye patch? I have no idea what that is but she puts it over my eye covering it "That should cover the entire eye, still not gonna tell me about the precious war are you?" I just remain silent as I look in the mirror, this thing does cover my entire eye but.. eh screw it, as long it covers the space that should be covered I'm fine with it "The war brings so many bad memories that I want to forget about them, it's just.. a constant pain.." "Fine, I won't push you any more further, it's obvious it's not a pleasant memory at all so if you need anything I'll be in the living room" she said that as she left, me on the other hand I just stare at myself thinking about what if the war never happened in the first place.

     With a sigh I head to the living room where I find Ayano looking through some movies, I wonder why the hell she helped me.. I mean bandaging myself it's quite madness and yet.. she offered to do it for me, she's just.. lifeless, emotionless.. how the hell can she live like that? "Can I ask you something?" she just nods her head as she sits on the couch "Do you like anybody by any chance? perhaps.. Taro Yamada? or something like that? Japanese names are weird for me okay?" she glares at me and I gulp "No, why would I like that boy?" "Because.. you're stalking him?" she blinks a couple of times and I think I caught her off guard by that "It's alright liking someone you know? even though.. it's weird stalking him, I can't blame you"

     Suddenly she stands up as a couple of chills were sent down my spine, she cliches her fist and looks into my soul "If you want to live you better shut up about that subject" "I've been through hell so I don't think you can make it worse" she grabs my wrist as she drags me with her to a door, she presses a switch as she opens the door leading to the basement, I already have a bad feeling about this shit.. might as well knock her out cold, no.. I'm not that kind of person "You know what I need Osana for?" with a small gulp I shake my head as she laughs quite hysterical "I need her only to get rid of her forever" as we enter the basement to my horror I see a girl tied up to a chair in the middle of the basement "Every girl that talks to my senpai.. glares at my senpai.. touch my senpai.. even giving him looks.. they end up in here"

     I look quite scared at the girl as she began squirming madly "So if you ever stay in my way you may end up in here too, so how about you be a good boy and bring Osana in here too?" out of nowhere she points a knife at me as sweat began dripping of my forehead, I look at her as she just stares into my soul with her lifeless eyes, I could just break her arm in half but.. she may have incredible strength who the hell knows? not even gonna risk it "If you tell anyone what you witness you're dead" so that's why she's stalking every single damn girl? for that boy? of for the love of God.. "Alright.. I'll bring Osana to you just please.. put that away" she slowly puts the knife away as she turns her head to the poor girl, speaking of.. killing, in the room does smell like rusty metal..

     Ayano slowly walks up to the girl as she places the blade on her neck, I wanted to stop her but once again.. she may be unstoppable so screw it, I reach out for the door as I enter in the living room once again, I instantly reach out for the front door and like a mad man I charged through it "So now I know who Ayano really is.. oh God dammit.." I don't think she wanted me to see the real her so she might kill me any moment.. unless.. maybe following her orders may let me live? "I think I shouldn't speak to her anymore, she may leave me alone.. if not, I will have to use drastic measures.. and some measures that I ain't gonna be proud of"

          *Time skip*

     By now I was at home laying on the couch as I was constantly thinking about the event that happend at Ayano's house, I may get a knife or something and hide it in my pocket and you know.. stab her until she dies IF she does something fishy to me, I don't want to be a criminal or to kill her because to be honest she is kinda nice.. or I'm just insane who knows? because if I tell that to B/F/N he will give me odd looks but eh.. can't really blame him "Screw you Ayano.. ain't even gonna go to school" in my dreams perhaps, I can skip a few days of school but I can't skip the entire year "Oh well, might as well enjoy the time I have left" suddenly my phone buzzed and with groans I answer it "Y/N? you home bud? there's something important going on and I need your freaking help" "Oh well.. what is it again? did you missed your money or something?" "More important! do you remember the green haired girl? well.. her and I actually got into a small relationship now but.. all of a sudden she disappeared"

          *To be continued*