Chapter 34

---*Third person view*---

     Ayano was at school sitting all alone in her bench, well she was all alone until Amai and Oka decided to show up and sit next to her to accompany her "How was your sleep Ayano?" asks Amai nicely which Ayano replies with "It was.. somewhat good, I tried my best to think of how to approach Taro.. Y/N came yesterday and well, told me how.. he suggested I should start making a reputation.." the two girls thought about her whole sentence before Oka broke the ice "Screw the reputation Ayano, this school doesn't give a damn about good people! it's not like in Japan.. you should focus only on Taro!" "Yes Oka but how do I do such a thing..?" says Ayano hopelessly, making the other two look at each other in a bit of worry and concern.

     "Well last week Taro told me that he has some trouble making projects on some subjects, maybe you can go check it out and help him out in order to receive more noticing points, how hard can it be Ayano?" "Oka, you're asking her the impossible here, but as much as I would like to defend you Ayano, it's best to just go straight up to him and make conversation" says Amai, while Ayano keeps silent thinking about what she needs to do. Eventually the bell rang as the three sat up, though Oka and Amai started to drag her out on the second floor in order for Ayano to make her first ever move on Taro, aren't the boys supposed to do the first move? but what's wrong for girls to take the initiative..

     "You can do it Ayano, and remember we're doing this because we want you to stop killing girls, that or you end up in prison, NOW GO!" says Oka while pushing her into the classroom, to her luck not everyone laid her eyes the moment she stepped inside, lucky bastard. Ayano studied the room she eventually spotted Taro at his desk, doing some of the homework he currently had, filling her heart with confidence and actually feeling nervous she approached his desk, trying her best to see what he was working on "Hello Taro, heard that you have some problems with school?" well that's good enough.. Taro looked up as he was surprised to see Ayano.

     He sighed and nodded his head, he was indeed happy that she came, mainly because she could fix his problems "Well nice to meet you again Yan-Chan, didn't forgot the event from the park.. how do you know that I have problems with school and such?" "Some girls told me, the ones you're hanging out with.. tell me, what's the issue?" Ayano tried her best to not mess up her tongue and appear an idiot in front of him, while on the outside she was normal and even trying her best to smile on the inside it was complete panic "Well struggling with a geography project.. mainly with drawing the map really, and the English one.. I have to do it until tomorrow and I haven't even started it!" Whose fault is it that you didn't bothered with the project then?

     "When do you have geography? I can easily draw them for you, it's quite easy to draw some lines you know?" "Oh if you only knew Yan-Chan.. I need a detailed map.." Ayano thought for a while but decided to agree anyway, she's gonna try her best after all ain't she? "Really? uh.. how can I repay you? after all you do agree helping me out.. not many people will to do that" "With your love- I mean.. I don't need anything in return, besides I don't have anything to do back home anyway.. when are you free?" "We can do the projects this evening.. I don't have that much time left with the english one, meet me by the end of the street after school, remember to take a left".

     Ayano nodded and smiled warmly, before taking her leave, Amai and Oka were watching from the doorway and were literally fangirling for her, okay maybe Amai only but still.. Ayano walked out of the classroom with the two girls following her "Good job Ayano! I knew you could do it! you just needed the necesarry guts.. come on, we need to find a way to see what kind of projects his english teacher gives out, after all you do have some very limited time" says Oka actually praising Ayano, she's gonna hate herself for the rest of her life for that "I don't think that's necesarry Oka, his teacher just gives projects about the history of the whole America, it's not really that hard.. just time consuming it's all" says Amai.

---*Time skip*---

     The love birds were walking through the streets as cars were passing by, people going on with their days and some even finding the two as a couple. Taro and Ayano were headed over to Taro's place since Ayano's home was way too far from school, though because of this Ayano was really nervous about everything, what if she fails? what would his parents say about her? "Don't be so nervous, I'm all alone tonight, my parents are on a business trip, no one will bothers us" he gives her a reasuring smile, making her heart jump out from her chest "..If you put it like that it makes me even more nervous..".

     Thinking of what he said Taro couldn't help but blush to his words, making Ayano giggle a small bit "Don't worry it's fine I'm not mad.. we need to focus on the projects then on the fun, don't we?" if she learned anything from Y/N is that not matter how serious the situation can be you can always crack up a little joke "I-If you so desire.. anyhow.. how good are you with history?" so Amai was right after all huh.. "Decent I guess.. not my cup of tea however.. but it's no problem because we can simply look it up on the internet, right?".

     Taro nodded his head before taking a left, his head was up ahead and it wasn't something fancy or anything, just a two story house that looked ordinary, maybe the inside has fortunes "Are you hungry by the way?" asks Taro as Ayano nodded her head "What would you like to eat? I can simply command some food and-" Yan-Chan's eyes wide open as she put her index finger over his lips "Commanding food..? seriously..? no, you know what I will cook whatever you'd like to eat, commanding food not only it's taking a lot but it's also not healthy! wouldn't you enjoy a fresh homemade meal?".

     She saw this opportunity and took it, she's gonna show him the art of home cooking, Taro taking a back just smiled but also felt a little guilty for having a girl to cook for him, little did he knows is that he's gonna get used to it so quick "We're gonna make those projects then we gonna cook together, unless you want to cook alone..?" Taro cannot really do much in the kitchen, but he's willing to try his best "No, it's fine Taro, I can do all the cooking alone, may take a while to get used to the kitchen but it won't be too dificult.. come on, let's get this done with, I bet you're starving".

---*To be continued*---