Chapter 56

Waking up from her sleep Ayano stood up "Ngh.. storm is still going outside pretty strong.." trying to turn on the light nothing happened "Of course.. the power is still out.." getting out from her covers she instantly shivered in cold "Jeez.. why is it so c-cold.." grabbing into her arms she slowly rubs against them. Slowly walking out of the room with a flashlight in her hands she walks downstairs to make herself a snack, upon entering the kitchen she was met with a pile of dishes in the sink "..Y/N.."

     Not exactly having the energy to care she makes herself a quick sandwich before walking back upstairs. A lighting struck as Ayano opened Y/N's door, looking inside she saw him sleeping on the floor "..How" biting into her sandwich she walks to Y/N. Placing the snack on the nightstand she lifted him up back in bed "You are like a big baby.. always someone needs to care about you" sighing she turns around to leave but her hand was grabbed, pulling her backwards into the bed. Groaning annoyed she looks back at Y/N who was holding into her hand, feeling his soft palm resting against hers she slightly blushed.

     "Let go you little perv" pulling away.. she was grabbed once more, pulling her into her back "Y-Y/N!" Her waist was now wrapped around with Y/N's arms "..." sighing she closes her flashlight before placing it under the pillow "You're awake aren't you" she felt a slow rub on her arm "I take that as a yes.. um.. are you cold too?" "Yeah, I mean zzz.." "God dammit Y/N.. you need to lie better, at least let go of me please.." feeling herself getting into a tighter hug she sighs heavily "You're warm Ayano.." "And you are too clingy"

     Feeling her body heating up from embarrassment she turns on her side, somewhat seeing Y/N in the darkness "Fine.. I will stay here for the night, not because you are needy but because I am cold" "Such a lie.." he smiles lightly as Ayano completely gave up. Wrapping her arms around his back she brought his head into her neck "..Consider this as a thank you for.. ..making a meet up with my dad again" keeping silent he enjoys the warmness that Ayano provides him with "We should repeat this more often-" "Y/N just shut your damn mouth and go, the fuck, to sleep".

     As the sun slowly rose from the ground Y/N's alarm started to ring out loudly. Groaning annoyed the girl presses her palm against the digital clock as it came to a stop. Moving here and there she opens her eyes as she scans the room, seeing how she was in Y/N's room she looks down only to see an asleep boy , whose arms were all around her as he was peacefully sleeping in her bosom. The more she stares the more she blushes, she didn't wanted to wake up in this scenario, she didn't even wanted to sleep in his room.. yet here she is, letting the man who she claims to somewhat hate cuddle into her bosom.

     Feeling her chest tight up a little bit, she tries to gently push him away, which only earns her a tighter hug from him "Jeez you're so clingy..!" She suddenly came to a stop as she felt an empty feeling in her stomach, enhancing her blush, opening her mouth slightly to wake Y/N up with words, nothing came. Diving her hand through his hair slowly, Y/N loosen up the hug as Ayano silently watches him, not exactly sure what to do in this moment "I.. never had.. this happen to me before.. is this what she meant?" "Finding the true love of your life, Ayano?".

     Flinching in fear she looks down at Y/N, who was looking at her with a tired expression across his face but still had a gentle smile "I.. um.. eh.." she lets go of him as she quickly turns her back to Y/N. "That's what your mother said" "I know, please shut up.. Don't mention her-" "And why is that Ayano? She might've been a bad mom in the past but, she still cared about you and taught you valuable life lessons, don't you think you are a bit too harsh on her?" Remaining silent, Y/N sat up from the bed, opening the curtains he saw that, in fact, the rain was still upon them.

     "What can you do Ayano? She's a possesive Yandere, but even so.. she was kind to me and treated me like her own kind" "You know nothing about her, Y/N!-" "I know more than enough to judge her, she's a yandere yes.. a loving wife, and a mother that gives a fuck, just give her another chance" giving him a murderous glare she stands up, clenching her fists angrily "Calm down Yan-chan.. I know it's easier than done but today you have no choice, come on put on the cheery smile that you had while we were cuddling and do your morning routine".