Chapter 42

The sun was settling down after a long day of work, B/F/N was sitting in a cafe enjoying a cup of tea while reading the news "Just you wait until you appear on them too" he spoke quietly to himself as he took a sip from his tea. As he waited the door suddenly wide opens revealing Taro himself with a blank expression on his face, spotting B/F/N he walks up to the table and takes a sit across it "Okay let's hear it.. what do you have in mind to get rid of that fucker?".

     "Simple enough, assign Ayano to get rid of him, she's good at doing that" Taro lifts up an eyebrow "What are you implying here?" "The obvious but of course, Y/N forced poor Ayano into kidnapping his targets, why do you think Osana went missing? By whose hand?" Taro quickly changes his expression into anger "The fucker did what? He was the one who killed her?! That son of a bitch is good as dead! The fuck did you hide this away from me?!" B/F/N just shrugged his shoulders "Doesn't matter why I did it.. now you know what happened, and I will help you get rid of him".

     Calming down a little bit with a sigh he asked "So Ayano will kidnap him? Bring him to us and then we can kill him?" "Exactly! She's good at doing these sort of things, we both have a common goal now, we help each other and we go on with our lives" an evil smirk appears on Taro's lips "I like the way you think buddy, I guess this could be the start of a great friendship, I'll talk with Ayano and contact you when I have the goods".

     Shifting towards Y/N he was currently fixing a leak at Amai's house "Come to think of it.. he never really fixed anything around the house.. or at least try to.. he preferred to hire help and waste money, thank you again Y/N" getting his head from under the sink he wipes away the sweat from his face "Well it's not that big of a deal to fix a pipe leak.. you are welcome Amai, if anything else happens call me, I'll take my leave" but before he could do that Amai handed him a small packet.

     "There are some sweets in there, as a payment.. heh! Take care now alrighty?" Thanking her for such treats he walks out on the front door. While walking down the street his gut had an unpleasant feeling, perhaps it wanted a taste of the all mighty sweets "Maybe I should've have bought that sandwich after all" turning towards the park he decided to take that one shortcut towards his home "Man I miss running around here all the time like an idiot.." looking around he couldn't exactly spot anyone at all, the park was real empty during this time, which made Y/N a bit sad.

     Suddenly as he went near a bush his ankle was grabbed and dragged, making him fall into his back as he got dragged inside the bush "What the fu-" he then got dragged outside the bush as the person dragging him revealed to be Ayano who had a somewhat sad expression on her face "What the fuck are you doing wo-" letting go of his leg she dived with her knees into chest, making him gasp out for air "You brought this up on yourself Y/N" pulling out a syringe she dived it towards his neck.

     But, obviously there's gonna be a but, Y/N crossed her forearms forming an x, stopping Ayano from attacking further "Ayano why are you doing this to me?! I fucking helped you achieved what you wanted as the fucking yandere psycho! I am having none of your bullshit anymore!" rolling Ayano over Y/N pins her into the ground with a tight grip, Ayano tried her best to wiggle her way out of it but it was to no avail "You should've been grateful for what I did! yet you treat me like a damn broken toy!".

     Clenching his fist tightly a punch was met with Ayano's head, making her cry a little bit from the sudden contact "I am so DONE! with your stupid ass! with Taro's bullshit! with who I thought was my best friend! with all of you!" grasping his hands he lifts them up before taking a swing at her head again, only for Ayano to perk her head to the left dodging it "Y/N get off of me! look I am grateful for what you did for me but after you did to Taro I-" "What the fuck do you even like about that fucker?!".

     Silence fell upon the two as Y/N's adrenaline was slowly starting to worn off, eventually Y/N spoke "You don't even know the answer to that question do you? of course you don't! I am the one who brought you into the relationship! the only reason as of why you don't know what to fucking say is because you don't have you yandere side no more! you are a normal girl.. somehow! Osoro's hit you so hard into the head that your entire brain had an factory reset!".

     Ayano silently looked at Y/N's eyes as she saw herself in them, now that the situation didn't go into her way she's now questioning herself why she even agreed to do this "When you had your yandere side you LOVED Taro for some fucking odd reason! you were desperate to get his attention! killed all the girls that DARED to lay a finger on him! but look at you now bitch! you don't even know why you love him! because your yandere side is no more! how else do you want me to explain shit to you?!".

     Sighing out loud Y/N got off of her, stomping into the syringe to break it in million of pieces "I can't do this to you.. Ayano, tell me and be honest with me, what did he made you do?" still on the ground and looking up in the sky Ayano slowly looks at him, holding into her cheek "..He said to kidnap you and bring you to him.. Y/N how about we make a deal-" grasping into her collar shirt Y/N lifts her up and stares directly into her eyes "There are no deals anymore girl, I am fed up with your bullshit, instead we're going to do something else you and I".

     Hearing this Ayano gulped and instantly tried to get out from Y/N's grip, but it only made Y/N tighten it "No, I am not going to rape you, even I'm not that kind of man, you and I will do a little bit of trolling" "Okay fine.. what do you want me to do?" "I am gonna kill Taro and you will be there to fucking watch-" hearing that, a spark itself lighten up inside of Ayano, grasping into his neck Ayano headbutted him as he fell into his back, Ayano now on top of him trying to choke his days out.

     "I am not letting you kill him! you won't even go near him you get that?! you fucking moron!" how are they still not arrested? they're literally fighting in a public park.. must be Romanian's parks. Grasping into her jaw Y/N outpowers her once again, lifting her slightly up in the air with his arm he slams her body into the ground and gets on top of her again.. third time and Y/N will get down to business "You can fight all you want, it will get you nothing, Taro is still a dead man to me, now listen closely and you may just leave".

     With a painful and angry look she slowly nodded her head, even if she lover Taro a lot her life is at stake.. if she was still an yandere that would've never been a saying "Since Taro expect you to get back home with me unconscious.. I propose you a deal, of course if you still want to live that is, as I told you.. I am fed up, you get me back to his place nicely, down to his basement.. room.. whenever, more than likely he'll want me tied up so you will be the one who will tie me, and you will make a weak knot, is that clear?"

     "..No, I won't listen to your stupid deal-" "Bitch am I clear or not?!" he yells loudly as Ayano nodded her head at the ACTUAL fear of Y/N doing something drastic to her "You have a d-deal.. how will that even help you..?" "I'm pretty sure it's obvious dear Ayano, expect to dispose of some corpses, you are good at such thing so it will not be a problem for you! and also you'll get me something sharp" standing up she pulls Ayano back on her feet "Since all of this it's settled now, how about we start applying the plan?".

---*To be continued*---