Chapter 20

*Your POV*

     "Man.. walking alone to school while it's raining gives me some anxiety.. especially that I have a yandere on my tail, though with the knowledge I have currently I may have a way to end this torture, in a peaceful way.. though I'll need some help" my plan is currently simple but hard to apply, so since we are at school there are plenty of boys and girls to fall in love, so no matter how hard that bitch Ayano tries to get rid of girls that falls in love with Taro she can't keep up, new girls are gonna start developing feelings for him and so she's stuck on an infinite loop.

     Not that I care about Ayano, hell she threatened my life so many damn times and she's basically unstable, but the only reason I want to.. help her out is for my own good. Now there's only one person who died so far which is Osana, in terms of who fell in love with Taro that is since she may killed way more girls, I know she's gonna haunt me for the rest of my days and most likely strangle me to death in the second I step in the afterlife but what's done is done. So as I was saying.. the plan is simple, make Taro fall in love with Ayano, since the bitch won't do anything to get his attention.. maybe he'll do something.

     The very first problem is that Taro may have no damn clue who Ayano is in the first place so that leaves me with telling him how much of a great person she is, look don't get me wrong.. she isn't purely evil as I think of her.. even though she does threatened my life so many times she did helped me with bandaging my eye and my wounds, and judging how much she loves Taro for some weird reason I bet she is a whole new person when it comes to him. Though the first problem isn't the only one, there are many more problems I need to take care of and in a fast time too.

     The second problem is that girls are drilling over boys all over from school so it's not a big surprise that some girls are interested into him. I don't want to kill those poor girls anymore, they don't deserve such end of their fate so instead I'll fool Ayano into thinking they are, but here comes yet another fucking problem! if she asks me to bring the girls to Ayano in order for her to kill them.. for sick reasons, I don't really have much of a choice but cook something up for that girl's future, but if she makes ME kill them in some weird ways then everything can go smoothly.

     So with those problems left behind, if I can manage to save the girls lives at all costs then I can get them to help me with the first problem then everything may be settled, since Taro may already got close to SOME of those girls then I can make them tell him about Ayano and probably cook up some lies in order to make her look good so Taro can finally fucking talk to her and most likely complete her broken heart. However the biggest pain of them all is to talk with Ayano myself and tell her to change the way she is, I don't give a shit if she's emotionless by some unknown disorder in her fucked up head, but she must change in order for Taro to give a damn about her in the first place.

     But what would happen when I tell her the fact that I did not killed any single girl that she asked me to? will she get angry then? will she fucking snap my head in four? so many small things I have to calculate in order to make this plan a success.. time will make it perfect sure, currently I just need to wait until Ayano finds out about the next girl that likes her stupid senpai, because let's be real one second, what the fuck does Taro do all day? he's a little pimp that's what he is mostly, haven't seen him do anything except for reading and just study hard in his class, but let's not judge.. since the quiet ones are almost the most dangerous.

     After I made up my plan once again in my head in order to remember it fully, because I cannot just simply made something back home like a whole schematic on a board or my computer, Ayano may come over to my house and who the fuck knows WHAT will happen then "Y/N! dude! come here!" I look around me only to be greeted by no one else but B/F/N, which looked angry but relieved at the same time "Where the fuck have you been these literal years? Jesus Christ you gave me a heart attack.. anyhow though, I'm glad you are okay now, but where have you been though? when I went to the hospital you weren't there, only Amai".

     "Well.. I was mostly back home after I somewhat recovered, is Amai still alive may I ask..?" "Yes she is, though she didn't woke up yet.. anyhow Y/N I have lots of questions about you and Ayano, and Ayano in general! did you know that she's such a fucking bitch? I asked her a question and she was way too hesitant to answer me! but in the end she said she'll do it after I complete her favor, can you believe such shit?" oh boy now here comes the worst problem of them all, what if B/F/N found out about this whole thing? or suspects that something ain't right here? this one may be the most chaotic out of them all.

     "How about we talk during recess time? I don't feel like standing here in the rain answering some stupid questions at all, besides you must have a lot of them, as much as I do at the situation that happened during our last meeting, which was of course back at Amai's house" "Hmm.. sure thing fine, but you are really odd behaving Y/N, you never were like this before at all.. I'll let you know that I will keep my eye on you just in case you go off rails, who knows what you are doing? maybe you're on drugs and refuse to tell me about it. But I won't get my eyes off Ayano under any circumstances! remember that" well it's somewhat okay that he doesn't suspects that I was the one who poisoned Amai, but this is some fragile path I'm walking on, all I need is to embrace myself towards his wave of questions and I should be good.. right?

           *To be continued*