Chapter 15

*B/F/N's POV*

     Some time passed since Amai and Y/N's sudden missing and I sure hope nothing bad happen to either of them.. Amai was indeed a gift from God himself because I have never met such a sweet and caring girl in my life, most of them are bitchy towards me. Anyhow what's done is done, Hopefully Amai is fine.. okay she was poisoned but by who exactly? or by what? Ayano may have a deal with this, after all she's the most weirdest girl I have ever met in my damn life, that may or not manipulate the poor pal that I call Y/N "Don't worry bud, no one fucks around my best pal and expects to get away with it..".

     Today I woke up earlier than usual because I have a plan, first I'm just gonna approach the ash like a normal person would then ask her to tell me what happened to Y/N, if she refuses to cooperate then I can always threaten her, and in order to do such a thing I grabbed a pocket Knife. Second of the plan is to put a tracker inside her schoolbag which won't be hard at all, unless she knows what sort of stuff I'm up to, I also need to find a way to hide it well inside her bag, for now though all I have to do is to wait and get ready for school in 2 hours.

          *Time skip*

     "Thanks for the ride Arthur, didn't really had change on me for the bus, good luck with that interview of yours" I shake his hand before stepping out of his car, looking at the fresh hell that awaited me with arms opened, the high school. I look around in the courtyard and didn't really spotted too many people, and it's not even that late "Maybe they're inside doing somewhat of a ritual in a bathroom" with a deep sigh I walked towards the gate as I see the usual face that greets me every single time, the guard "Ey kid, you know the rules and so do I by now" I roll my eyes and gave him the identity card, waited a bit and walked through the gate.

     I walked up on the stairs all the way to the third floor before looking for my class, sometimes I wonder why they're not adding elevators, oh I know.. the dumbfuckers are just gonna mess them up and there's gonna be huge problems in the future "Am I late to fucking class again..? oh the teacher's gonna kill me for that.." I check the time and to my relief it wasn't late at all, but didn't really saw many people in the halls which was a bit weird, with a shrug I entered my classroom and to see mostly everyone inside, creating pure chaos. But what interested me the most was Ayano, which sat quietly at her desk.

     To be honest the quiet ones are almost the most dangerous ones but I still can't help it but feel a spark of anger building up inside me, although how much I want to stab her into the neck I controlled myself and sat like a good boy next to her since it's my place, weirdly enough she didn't said good morning like she always does maybe because Y/N is not here anymore.. "Mornin' Ayano, had a good sleep?" I gotta make conversation at first then push her into tell me about Y/N's weird disappearance "Yes, I did" not really much of a talkative person is she..

     "Well, have you studied for today's test?" "Yes, I have, try and copy the answers from my paper and you're ending up in a trash bin" still a bitch I see "I can't even fit in there you know? why are you always so cold?" "Judging by your pants, you can fit in there perfectly fine" making fun of my treasure.. what is she a damn child? "Never underestimate the power of a treasure Ayano, now can I ask you to do a favor for me?" "We're not friends last time I checked" and you clearly aren't with Y/N.. you're just using him you piece of sh- "Oh come on, I can help you out with something if you'd like"

     She thinks for a bit as she remained pure silent, before slowly turning to me "Do you know the boy with the name Taro?" "Uh.. not really.. what about him?" "Well, I want you to get something from him, then I can do your favor, that something is.. well.. you'll know it when you'll see it" well that went great, I ain't doing this bitch no favor, I just wanted to distract her for the moment so I can place my tracker in her backpack.. if I try it now she may spot me, no matter how sneaky I can be. "I'll think about it.. if it's something valuable I ain't taking it you hea-" just as I was about to finish my sentence the teacher came, with the test paper in his hands "Oh mother fucker.."

          *Time skip - Ayano Aishi's POV*

     The last subject we're having is PE, the boys are just playing football as usual as for the girls.. well, they're just chatting instead of playing volleyball, good thing the teacher doesn't give a shit about us, though there's a shit I should care about.. which is B/F/N, he strangely enough stood by my side all day. Although I can't find a logical explanation of why he behaves so strangely, I can only guess he wants something from me but doesn't know how to ask for it. I have to pay closer attention to him, who knows what can he do? try to sabotage me in some way, it's too strange for him to spend time around me, maybe Y/N told him about what we're doing? no.. he wouldn't have the balls to do such a thing.. he knows I can kill him with a blink of an eye if I wanted to.

     I leave those thoughts for another day, right now I get to watch senpai playing football, even though he's not the best of the guys.. for me he's still the best out of the best, I bet he's just holding back to not make the other guys cry "Hey Yan-Chan, whatcha doing? aren't you supposed to play Volley... actually never mind that, you girls are really lazy with sports.." I look up as I saw Budo Masuyama, the last person I wanted to see "The hell do you want? go to your martial club and leave me alone" "I mean I would but we don't have any sorts of clubs around here, we're not in Japan anymore, don't you want some com-" "No, please just get the hell out, go away, I don't want you near me" "Too charming for you huh.." I give him a glare and he immediately left "When are you guys gonna learn that only Senpai can have my feelings?"

          *To be continued*