Chapter 60

"So I'm your first so far?" asked Ayano, as Y/N awkwardly nodded "Y-Yeah.. first and last one"  oh Y/N you are such a flatter! calm down before narrator-san passes out! "Am I.. the first one in everything?" that sounds like teasing.. or dear God anything but that! "..The hell do you mean-" realizing he started to blush slightly, making Ayano giggle quietly "You're such an airhead.. but! you didn't answered my question!" "If only hell is brought to Earth I'd answer that!" why do I hear doom music in the far lands of America?

     Positioning herself better on the couch she gently rests her palms on her stomach, catching Y/N's attention "Does it still hurt as bad as it did yesterday?" "Not really.. but if I walk around it does start to hurt, I have a question though.." there was a small silence before she continued "..How about we go on a date?" catching him off guard he gives her a poker face "What? come on it would be fun!" "Ayano you can barely walk for three minutes before you gasp for air.. we go-" "I'll be mad at you if you don't take me on a date" remembering Jokichi's wise words about girls, a sudden light appears inside his head.

     After a while the two were now walking around the city, Y/N didn't exactly knew where to take Ayano for a date so he let her choose.. and so far Ayano is looking around through the shops that interested her,  they were mostly clothing stores but hey! a girl is a girl after all. "You know.. I don't remember Taro taking me out shopping before-" "First of all this is a date, second of all don't remind me of that fucker again" "Someone's a bit jealous~ but I agree.. let's not bring that name again, come on pick the restaurant we're going to eat at! and choose wisely" smiling softly the duo resumed their shopping trip.

     "I must admit.. going out like this sure is fun.. I guess I looked in the wrong places all this time huh?" she makes a faint giggle as she browsed through the menu "Well I should've just made you mine when I had the chance back then, oh well what's done is done.." "How about we don't mention the past that much hm? come on let's focus on the future and present, so what are you going to have?" as the two of them talked they failed to notice they were currently stalked by a light blue haired girl that was sitting two tables away, having a pair of sunglasses on to not give herself away too much "Hmph..".

     "Would you like anything else miss?" asks the waitress as she placed down a second cup of Latte "No thank you, I'll signal you over if I do need something else" nodding she takes her leave to attend another customer. Luckily for this person the place was quite crowded, so even if the two lovebirds would look around they most likely won't notice her "So why did you brought me here again?" asks a blonde haired girl as she takes a sit across the sunglasses wearing girl "Ah, Osoro, you finally decided to show up".

     "Ooh, so they're finally dating each other? that's.. wonderful really, he's been willing to get to this point for a while" "No Osoro you don't get it.. we need to get rid of them!-" "Why? give me a valid argument, you have no idea how much Y/N chased.. well.. not exactly chased.. how much he wanted to be together with Ayano, when he finally got together.. why break them apart?" She sighs out loud, pulling the glasses away, revealing her blue eyes "Listen here.. back in 1980, her mother, Ryoba Aishi, created chaos back in Akademi school.. I'm sure you know about the girls being murdered".

     As the person informed Osoro what happened in the past, Osoro couldn't help but notice Y/N leaving the table, leaving Ayano all alone "The headmaster was so shocked back then.. he still lives with his PTSD even now.. the journalist tried to lock her up but guess what! in the trial she was declared not guilty! since then the headmaster contacted my father.. him, the headmaster AND the journalist kept a close bond, and well they tried to hunt Ryoba.." "Get to the point already, I don't have all day" rolling her eyes the blue haired girl leans forward into the table.

     "When Ayano went to Akademi school, the headmaster wanted to get her in trouble, police would've come.. get Ayano to jail  for something she didn't even do.. and that would reveal her mother, but everything changed when we were moved into the new school in America" not seeing her point, Osoro crosses her arms "And what does that have to do with anything at all? I don't exactly care about your past or hers, what's in the past stays in the past" she glances over at Ayano once again, only to notice her hand holding into her stomach tightly, as small sweat formed on her forehead, however she decided to ignore it.

     Annoyed, the girl in front of her sips from her Latte "Ayano killed the Journalist's daughter, he wants revenge by killing her too, my father tasked me with this-" "Megami, Info-chan worked in the past with Ayano, you really think she would kill her for no reason? and I thought you guys were supposed to be the good guys? what good will you do if you kill Ayano?" "We will save countless of lives! you think that boy she's currently with isn't being used by her? she's a yandere in case you don't know!-" Osoro slaps her palm into the table, visibly angry as she stared at the so called person Megami.

     "You are out of your mind.. You don't know the full story between these two, you know nothing, don't just share your opinion on something you don't have knowledge off, look I know you're not a bad girl Megami, you're just strict, respectable, feared by many, and with a good reason.. not like me.. I know you can do the right thing, killing Ayano is not right" offended even, Megami's eyes wide open, as if she couldn't believe what she was hearing "Are you completely insane Osoro?!".

      Chuckling Osoro signals for the waiter to come over "I might be, but don't just kill Ayano, trust me you'll have to deal with Y/N after, I know you are pretty strong but.. fear the man that has nothing else to lose" glancing over Magami saw the fact that Ayano was currently resting her head in her palm, still holding into her stomach, a perfect weakpoint.. "Megami, don't you dare" sighing she leans back into her seat "..I can't disappoint my father though" Shaking her head in disappointment Osoro sat up "Wait here, I'll be back".

     Leaving Megami to think about the current situation Osoro walked up to Ayano. Sitting next to her she checked her forehead "Hello there, long time no see, remember me?" looking up Ayano's face slightly grew pale, making Osoro to chuckle a little bit "Hey don't worry, I'm not here to beat ya up, I noticed that you're not looking too good, something wrong?" "..How much can I trust you?" "Well I did gave Y/N advice in the past of what to do and not, so I'd dare say a lot, what's bothering you Ayano-chan?" sighing, she began explaining everything to Osoro.

     Once she was finally done speaking she nods her head slightly "You overworked yourself, with a wound like this one you should stay in bed more often, remember that, look I have someone to see, but if you have any trouble just signal me over there, I'm two tables away from you" Ayano nods her head as Osoro smiled slightly. Taking her leave she once again was sitting with Megami at the table, seems like Osoro's a tough nut to crack from the outside but in reality she's just a lovable dork.

     "Now, Megami, you're like.. 25? years old, DO YOU STILL CARE WHAT YOUR FATHER SAYS TO YOU TO THIS DAY?" remaining silent, Megami looks into her Latte "He has no control over you anymore, it's your own life, not his, you decide for yourself! in a couple of years maybe you'll even have a family on your own!" "..I'm not even dating anyone.." "AND I WONDER WHY WOMAN!" Osoro's voice attracted a couple of looks from the other tables, upon glaring at them though the eyes quickly left Osoro "... no one will date you if you act like this even at the age of 25! look girl.. I know it's tough to let go of your family, but remember you're not leaving them alone permanently-".

     "He will instead" catching her off guard she remained silent, Megami continued "He promised that he will give me the company, while I wasn't interested in the beginning.. now I am, if I go on back on my word he will give the company to my brother-" Osoro rubs her forehead as she sighs out loud "..Did you sleep tonight?" "About an hour of sleep.. yes.." "That explains why you literally make NO sense at all, you have the intelligence, start a company of your own, don't be afraid if you fail, everyone FAILS, do you really want to live a life of being in chains?".

     As the two were talking a man in the corner of the restaurant lowered his tablet as he looked over at Megami and Osoro "Tsk.." he picks up his phone as he dialed a number "Yes?" is heard from the other end "Hello there, sir, I'm afraid your daughter is currently failing her task" "As I anticipated.. okay.. fine, take care of the job, you have the perfect opportunity to do it so" hanging up the call the man reached for his back, before pulling out a gun. Noticing this with the corner of her eyes Osoro quickly stood up "Ayano look out!", barely reacting the gunshot went off.

---*To be continued*---