Chapter 66

They say that once you manage to get a proper family built up, your life starts to become much easier, but they never tell you the obstacles this scenario throws at you without any sort of mercy. That was the case with Y/N as well, only difference was that his child was not born yet.. and he is already struggling with life itself, let alone the family sub-life "Come on Y/N, stop worrying so much" spoke Megami as she took a sip from her cocktail, sitting back in her sit, which made Y/N a little bit more angry that he already was.

     "Easy for you to say that Megami.. I have a child on the way, what do you have?" "I have you guys, why do you choose to think so much about this subject? you should be happy" Y/N rolls his eyes before chugging down the rest of his beer "You don't get it.. I literally work two jobs Megami and somehow they're still NOT enough! do you see the problem here?!" "If money is the problem.. Y/N, I am here to aid you two! you shouldn't worry.. you have three sources of income in this house".

     Suddenly a small glimpse of light catches Y/N curiosity as he stands up from his seat, looking through the gate he himself built "Y/N? what's the matter?" asked Megami in a worried tone, before sitting up herself "Get inside, woman" confused she approached Y/N, only to get pushed away "Inside, now" without any other sort of resistances Megami obliged, quickly walking back inside the house. Y/N on the other hand  walked through the gate as he found himself out on the street "Alright cheeky bastard.. show yourself..".

     As he looked around the perimeter for any sort of threats in the end he found nothing at all, making him a little bit confused since he's sure as hell he saw something within outside his yard "Probably I'm getting to old for this shit.." in the end he walked back into his house, locking the gate and door behind him as he did so. "What the hell was that all about? can't I just have a drink in peace around here.." pouted Megami as she took yet another sip from her cocktail "..Shut up woman, I think something is out there..".

     "Jesus Christ.. Y/N, BUDDY, there's nothing bad out there! it's just your brain playing tricks on you! it is practicing how to be an old brain because YOU are getting old!" "AND SO ARE YOU!" footsteps echoed from the kitchen before a gray ponytailed peeked out from the room "You two! stop yelling at each other! it provokes me a headache.." looking at her Y/N saw the little anger Ayano had behind her eyes, so he let his head down mumbling a quiet sorry. "Anyway Y/N.. I'll be heading to bed.. tomorrow I have a busy schedule at work.. take care" standing up Megami gave him a gentle hug, before walking upstairs.

     Y/N walked inside the kitchen and upon doing so he saw Ayano doing the dishes, so as the true gentleman he was, he walked behind Ayano before softly wrapping his arms around her belly "Hello there, general Ayano" she drops her head behind as it softly hit his shoulder, smiling "Hey dear, what's the matter? you want something? a midnight snack?" "It's not even midnight.. it's not even night.." she giggles lightly before resuming her housewife work. At this point Y/N started to wash the dishes side by side with her, he feels bad for making her do most of the house chores all by herself so once in a while he DOES help.

     "When are you parents gonna return home Ayano?" "Not too sure about that one Y/N.. last time I called my dad he said they are still busy with their stuff.. why? what are you planning to do..?" "Well dear Ayano.. we do have to tell them about this you know.. besides we should start thinking about the marriage.." rolling her eyes she stopped from doing the dishes, staring outside the window at the orange sky "Y/N.. why are these thoughts keep destroying you from the inside? I understand you want mom and dad to find out about this.. and.." she lets out a big sigh before walking out from the kitchen, mumbling "Never mind about it..".

     Now sitting in the kitchen by himself with guilt eating away from his heart he continued to finish the chore "Have I said something wrong? why did she got so upset..?" deciding to not bother his mind with it for now he focused on his task. With him now staring outside the window at the gate to see if the intruder was still there, lurking in the shadows that are yet to come due to the sun still being present on the sky, he thinks about Amai's words that suddenly struck his mind *"While you might've dealt with Taro and.. that girl.. B/F/N is still out there, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike.. be careful dear! I'm off to work"*.

     "Who knows how long his sentence is gonna last.. but screw him, not like he's gonna fucking come back and kill us all just to take revenge.." the only reason why B/F/N was sent to jail is that he tried to kill Amai a couple of years ago, why? that's a very good question indeed! "No use to think about such bullshit.. it's a problem for future me" sitting on the couch he decided to watch a lovely movie about penguins and how they want to go kaboom pretty much on a daily basis at this point.

    However, even if he checked outside on the streets from his yard, he didn't checked INSIDE his yard. Without his knowledge someone was hanging into the house's window frame, looking inside the main bedroom where Ayano was currently at, trying to put on some pajamas pants "He has a child?" asked the man to himself, cocking his gun just in case. A wild smirk appeared on his face as all sorts of saddistic thoughts started to occur "Perfect toy to torture his mind with.." he suddenly slips as he holds into the window frame with all of his might, making Ayano look behind her "..These birds.. really love to pull scary jumpscares.." sitting up from the bed she closes the curtains before resuming her activity. Outside though, B/F/N was already on the ground, jumping over the fence "This info will do just fine for today.. tomorrow is another day full of opportunities..".

---*To be continued*---