Chapter 30

---*Your POV*---

"You got all of that?" "Yes yes Oka I know the fuck I'm supposed to do, stop being my mother" lovely morning we're having.. getting woken up by Oka with a call really made my beauty sleep to perish in all ways possible known to human kind. Apparently those two already stepped up ahead with their plan and I'm surprised myself, not only they actually kept a promise in order to help me and redeem Ayano but they're elaborating the plan on thier own, real nice "I wonder what will Ayano say about all of this.." I guess I can put this whole saving operation as a favor, since I did saved her from that girl, Osoro? which I do not know anything about her current situation.

Crossing the roads and curse the weather since it was a windy day today, her house came into vision eventually and I couldn't help but feel more anxious. Leaving my feelings aside I need to tell her about Amai teaching her how to cook too, though she may know how to make a dish already.. it never hurts to know more, right? did I even told her about the plan? oh boy I cannot remember at all. Walking up to the door with a hope she won't replace my head with a blade I knock on it, maybe I should've have came later and not this early in the morning, currently it's 8:16.

Waiting while the wind almost taught me how to fly the door finally opens revealing a barely woken up Ayano, she was in her pajamas as her whole hair was a mess and for the first time it was untied! she has such a long hair.. but that bandage ruins the view "Y/N.. what the hell are you doing here this early..?" "Ah yes happy to see you too Ayano, step aside we have business to do" she gives me the same expressionless stare before unbuttoning her shirt, making me instantly stop her "What the fuck are you doing woman?!" "..You said we have business to do.." just the fuck is wrong with her..

Sighing I button her shirt before pushing her inside her home, closing the door behind me "Ayano stop making everything Awkward, and why aren't you trying to kill me yet? I did touched you and knowing you so far, even a small glare can make that click going" she looks up at me but doesn't say anything, just.. staring at me.. "..Did you hit your head too hard? you are not the yandere I know" "Yeah I'm fine.. just thinking about why you are here after all of that, and what I made you to go through".

"So does that mean you'll stop all of this nonsense? forever? and not because of that fucking bandage that makes you weaker right? because I swear to God I will punch your sorry head until it busts open again, killing you for good" I gave her the deadliest glare I could and she literally backed up a bit, I am being feared by death.. isn't this exciting! "How does it feel like Ayano? that's how you made me feel all of this time.. but taking revenge into killing you won't get me anywhere, but keep in mind that you cannot control me no more, I'm done with your stupid shit".

She looks down as a sniff comes from her, is she crying now..? "Well you are very right Y/N.. there's no point into it anymore, after that whole fight I can barely do anything around the house, top of that I even learned that I was betrayed by Info-Chan.. that bitch.. Senpai.. what am I gonna do-" "Confess to him" I cut her off as she perked her head at me, a little bit confused "What..?" "Confess to him! that's what you should've done in the first place! a very long time ago! not go fucking full yandere mode on the poor girls because they got in your way! what's the fucking reason killing the girls when they're gonna keep coming?!".

"That's what Info-chan said too..-" "And she's fucking smart for saying such thing! fucking go and confess to him you dumbass! how hard is it to have a little bit of logic into that fucked up brain of yours?!" finally the rage is coming out from my body, it feels good yelling at her for some reason.. but she deserves it with all honesty "Look Ayano, you maybe are shy into confessing.. that's PERFECTLY fine.. but when you go frenzy over a boy is really.. really fucked up.. so that's why I put together a plan you WILL follow, that or say bye bye to Taro" "NEVER!" her yandere side seems to be kicking in back, but I'm not afraid of her no more, I have my limits.